Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 11/18/2012 8:37:00 PM

it smells like rose, it has two layers - oil and liquid, so when you mix it up - it is perfect combination to remove anything. When I have waterproof makeup, I usually shake it and make cotton pad wet with makeup remover and then put it to my eyes and hold it for a while to let it to soak, then it removes it with one time very easy, no rubbing, leaving skin soft and smooth, all clean and smells like roses. The only thing - dont take open bottle to travel as it will leak no matter how tight it is. put it in some travel container... they sell empty ones in grocery store

on 11/17/2012 7:12:00 PM

I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner, this is the ONLY product that gets it off effortlessly and I've tried them all.

Hate the packaging of this, every single bottle I've used leaks when I'm travelling. The top also makes it very hard to transfer into another bottle without losing product. Because this product is oil based, you will inevitably get some this on the side of the bottles when you use it, the oils will eat away at the plastic and the bottle becomes sticky.

It's expensive but if I can avoid tugging on my eyes it's worth it. I have very sensitive skin and eyes + contact lenses and this product does not irritate my skin or eyes. I'd highly recommend trying this product.

on 11/16/2012 5:18:00 PM

I'm about halfway through a sample sized bottle of this. I'm planning to finish it but won't be repurchasing. It doesn't leave an oily residue as long as you give it a 2nd wipe with a clean cotton ball. It's very effective at removing eye makeup, but not as effective as my HG Neutrogena. It has also stung and made my eyes red a couple of times.

on 11/13/2012 8:18:00 PM

this is the best makeup remover i've ever used!
it takes off all my eye makeup, from eyeliner to eyebrow shadow
however it's a bit oily when you use too much.

on 11/13/2012 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

HATE IT! It is so super oily and makes my skin that is not sensitive, sting.

on 11/3/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this. It is effective and smells like flowers...in a good, unobtrusive way. Most importantly it removes with no irritation to my eyes and no oily residue. I have stopped using a cotton ball because it wastes the product. I just put some on my finger tip and rub it directly on my eye and let it saturate and then roll down, then wipe off or rinse with water. I don't think it works any better or worse than Mary Kay but it is slightly lighter. I purchased on E-bay but probably not pay full retail. IF that were my only option I would stick to Mary Kay. This is a nice product.

on 11/3/2012 11:54:00 AM

on 11/1/2012 8:52:00 AM

Probably the most effective makeupremover out there, it is simply amazing and great for waterproof makeup. Only con is the oily feel which kind of blurres my vision - this can be helped by wiping the eyearea with a gentle toner afterwards though.

I won't repurchse because the blurriness bothers me, and a normal oil cleanser works just as well for me :)

So, wow. My friend always saves her make-up purchases for when there are deals at the designer counters, and she always goes crazy whenever there this make up remover is thrown in. I had two small bottles which I kept thinking they'd be great for travel. I was happy with my Neutrogena, I thought she was just going crazy for no reason.

I use the Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make mascara, which is ROUGH to remove to say the least. I've had to start saving it for special occasions because my eyes were getting really sensitive to taking it off, and sensitive in general to my eye make remover. Keeping that in mind, I dug out the bottle of this I had laying around and gave it a whirl.

Whoa. Awesome. Amazing. Literally two swipes and it was all gone, my skin felt great and my eyes weren't tender. After using it I went online and immediately shelled out $27 for a full sized bottle. Yes, that's how good it is. Now, at $27 after a month or two I'll see if my skin has calmed down enough to throw my old stand by Neutrogena back in the mix to spread it out, but if you're having any reactions or problems, or you need change up make up multiple times in a day (which I just can't b/c the removers hurt my skin too much), this is your product.

on 10/21/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Prior to this, ive tried Body Shop's Chamomile Eye make up remover & Biore Cleansing Oil. But none of them worked! So i decided to try this product and i certainly dont regret it! It really worked! For someone who uses both waterproof eyeliner & mascara, washing the eye make away is a breeze.... :) excellent product. Worth the price.