December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HG eye make up remover. I've been using this make-up remover for 10 years, and I've never had any irritation or an adverse reaction to this product. It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue. I always have a botle on hand, but to be honest, I switch it up with Boujois because I'm not a heavy eye make up user and Bi-Facil has increased by $5 over the past couple of years. For days when I wear more make up then usual, including heavy eyeliner and mascara, and want to remove it all with as little effort as possible, this is my go-to make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by IzzyRose

This is amazing, I've never tried a liquid make-up remover and I got this in a sample size from a friend who didn't want it but it is soooo good! You hardly need any and it removes all of my makeup so quickly, its gentle and doesnt irritate my eyes at all which is incredible as I wear contact lenses which makes my eyes quite sensitive. It is definitely worth a try and I will be buying the full size bottle when this runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Removes waterproof makeup so easily! It doesn't dry out the skin around my eyes like most eye makeup removers do

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is sent from the heavens!!! This removes ALL my eyemakeup and it does NOT irritate or sting my eyes at all! It feels moisturizing and soothing on my skin. I have this in the sample size and when it runs out Im definitely getting a big bottle. Which reminds me, you only need a little bit (i tip it over a cotton pad twice to get enough liquid on it to remove makeup) so the big bottle is really not that expensive if you think about how long it takes to get through it! Ive had the sample size for a few weeks and ive barely made a dent in it using it just about every other day or so when I wear eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product on and off for the past 15 years. It's a fantastic product that removes all traces of eye & lip make-up, even waterproof ones. I think though that the L'Oreal eye make up remover works just as well. I get an ongoing supply of this from gift with purchases and have only had to purchase it once in the past 15 years. I will likely repurchase if I feel like spending a lot of money on eye make up remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Feiticeira888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover I've used for the last 5 years. It's amazing at removing waterproof eye makeup in just one pass. My only gripe is that the most recent bottle I've purchased has a new design at the top that doesn't allow me to shake the bottle before opening it. It literally drips off the side of the bottle and all over my counter. My workaround is to open the bottle, place a cotton ball on top, and then shake. I liked the old design better and the cap was off better quality. Since a bottle lasts me a long time, I am hoping the next time I purchase a bottle the design will have reverted back to the old one. Bi Facil is my only go-to eye makeup remover, there is nothing better at removing makeup on the market. I just wish they would fix the bottle design.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blearghk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow - no stinging at all! That's really new for me. No nasty residue too - it's a little oily but it washes off. I don't even have to moisturize right after like I'd have to with other more drying/irritating removers.

That said, it's not perfect. I'm sure they could've marked it up less: 26 bucks is just steep for a makeup remover no matter how great it is. It's just a bit over airport liquid limits, but hopefully those will go away. Most of all, though, WHY the childproof cap? That's so obnoxious, especially when getting home late and needing to get the make-up off before bed. It doesn't even make sense - you'd have this either with your makeup or your bath products, which are both areas a kid shouldn't be accessing anyway (lest they get into mascara or hair treatment stuff or something that'd be way worse for them).

That said, I was very surprised seeing some super low reviews here - they must've changed the formula since then, or maybe there's something in there that some people are allergic to.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by honeycakes121

I honestly cannot think of living my day to day life without using this stuff!!! I love that the remover is slightly oily, because I have dry skin... Especially in the winter. I like that it removes most of my makeup in only one or two swipes, even when I wear waterproof or hard to get off makeup. Definitely will buy over and over again!!!!💜💜💜💜

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nyp

There's not much to say other than it works! What I love about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes and the skin arount it. Sometimes I have to go over my eyes twice but it doesn't sting. If you don't have sensitive eyes then there are cheaper products out there for you. It's honestly worth it if you have sensitive eyes. Don't forget to shake before use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this eye makeup remover for years. It's the best one I have found so far. Even though it has oil I never have any problems with it on my acne prone skin because I use it right before cleansing my face. I have tried Lancome's other eye makeup remover without oil and it pretty much sucks. You have to go over the makeup like 10 times before it comes off. With this product you only have to go over it a couple of times. Sometimes when I wear a few layers of waterproof mascara I have to go over it even more, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found so far.