October 22, 2014 | 1419 users online

Loose Powders - Revlon - Skinlights Face Illuminator ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by AshleyElizabeth

I realy am happy w/ this product!
    I have it in 01 natural light, which I like, but might try a shade darker when it runs out...which could be a while...I've had it for about a year and it's still going strong! The only problem I have is if I buy a shade darker and I don't like it I'm going to mad, because this stuff is rather expensive for a drugstore powder...and if you don't get the right shade... Uh-Oh! For anyone on a budget. I wish it wasn't so pricey, but maybe that's expecting too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 9:07:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance at Walgreens because I hesitated to buy an expensive drugstore product (this is normally $12, but I got it for $5-6). The Golden Light stick is gorgeous. I can mix it into moisturizer or foundation for a beautiful glow, put it on the top of my cheekbones and on my browbones as a highlighter, and I even use it in body lotion to make my shoulders shimmer. It's a beautiful, pale, golden color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by captivewildwoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review!

I have this product in Golden Light, and I love it! I mix it with a bit of moisturizer and it gives me what one man termed an "angelic glow."

The other posters are correct in stating that you should have clear skin if you want to use Skinlights. I'm genetically lucky and have great skin; this keeps me from looking to pale and ghastly this winter.

It's not dirt cheap (I paid $12.99 here in the San Francisco Bay Area), but it's far from expensive and you only need a tiny bit to look great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SharkyPJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Revlon Skinlights collection, and this is a great product. I brush it on my legs when I wear a skirt, and it gives my legs a shimmery glow. I wore it yesterday with a skirt, and so many people commenting on my shimmering legs. It's great for the face too. As most people have said, it really brightens up your face and gives you a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ajansson

I have the Skinlights Loose Powder in shade 01 - Natural Light and it fits my very pale skin perfectly. The tub is huge and the powder will last forever, it seems, especially since you only use a miniscule amount per application. (Too much and you look like you're heading out to a 70s disco or something.) But with just a little it brightens everything! Pleasant discreet scent. Reasonable price considering how long the amount lasts. Buy it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tappoem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lasts absolutely forever... i love to mix it with my sheer foundation and a little moisturizer. it gives my fair freckled self just a little bit of glow. ooh, pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love this stuff! I don't usually use a powder but this is different.. it gives my skin an amazing glow. I use it over my blush and a tiny bit on forhead and it lights my whole face up. You get a ton of product for the price and it smells pretty good as well :) I will buy this again for sure, give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I bought this thinking it would be really subtle for some reason, as that's how it's been advertised. I bought the Natural Light one which was pretty darn dark, almost like a bronzer. I mixed a tad of this with my foundation and put it on. I didn't care for the too bronze look though. I normally favor bronze blushers as they add a touch of glow to my very light complexion. I wasn't too impressed with this and feel it is too much with a moisturizer and bronze blush; so probably wouldn't repurchase. However, if foundation isn't your bag, this is a good light bronzer and can be mixed with your fave moisturizer; I would recommend it be used this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 5:22:00 AM More reviews by hollyfaery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Natural Light. It's a lovely "barely there" powder for me. I only use a microscopic amount, because as other reviewers mentioned below, a little goes a long way. Which is great, because it will last and last. This powder gives my face that extra oomph that I need at 6:30 in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. It brightens me up and makes me look less tired than I am, which is pretty much priceless in my book. Recommended! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by MyDogSophie

Kate123 summed up what I would have said just beautifully. I totally agree. Less is more with this product and a little goes a long way but it should last forever. I don't like a cakey looking powder and that 'powdered" look. I just like dab here to soak up oil and this done very lightly does a great job. I love this stuff.......