April 17, 2014 | 1585 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by swti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is most definately a hg. it works throughout the summer/winter months to hydrate and plump the outer layers of my skin. i cannot do without it. i've been using this refreshing mist for 2+ years andi find that all my moisturizers hydrate better if i use this as a prep- gently misting my face, waiting a minute or two and lightly blotting before moisturizer. its is also fantastic in refreshing makeup or whenever skin feels tight. a little pricey for water, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aalleexxandra

This is not discontinued, all sizes can be found in Lord and Taylor makeup sections. I love them, they amuse me and make my skin tingly and fresh! I have one for home and one for my purse for whenever the mood strikes. Great to freshen up after gym love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know that it's discontinued b/c I found it on Sephora.com for $10 US. I spray it on before applying BE or any kind of makeup from Chanel powder foundation to Bella pierre minerals to prep my skin & pat with a tissue and I spray again after to set it & pat it again with a tissue. Great for the makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by moopsmcphee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I Love this! I spray a light mist over my face after applying mineral foundation and it leaves me with a natural, dewy look.
Is Evian really discontinued? This makes me a sad panda :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by JGarfield

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I love the larger can, the spray seems to be finer. The small cans are great for hiking. It makes my skin dewy and slightly tingly. Though it is expensive, it is a staple in my MU collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ragingpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love using this to refresh my face throughout the day. it makes my skin look dewy and bright. i know it is just evian water in a can but i really enjoy using it and my skin looks nice when i do. it is a little pricey for a can of water.. my boyfriend thought i was crazy when i bought this.. he didnt let me live it down for a while.. he thinks its dumb lol oh well, dumb or not, i enjoy it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by mcr29

This stuff is great! It moisturizes in a pinch, cools you off in hot weather, relieves parched skin on planes, and even sets makeup. The only bad thing is that it has apparantly been discontinuesd (tear). Hopefully I can find something to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 10:26:00 AM More reviews by dlkarp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so the price of this product is throught the roof and its such a hard product to find (I must have been to about 10 boots stores) but i absoultly adore it!!It calms my sensitive skin down soooo much. I tend to use it after I cleanse (With a wipe off cleanser) and before putting moisturiser on. I notice such a difference when using this product, its pure magic. My skin is less dry and flaky and a little more plumper. I was reading that tap water is really bad for your skin, so I have replaced this with tap water and I have to agree my skin looks and feels heaps better. Definatly worth a try peeps:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by NIFI

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this in place of a toner as I cant find one without one of my "cant haves/allergic to's" in it!

I bought the 400ml for 6.99 (approx 13.98 USD) from a local independent chemist.

You can get tiny ones for travel, mid sizes and this giant can which works out as the best value.

I alternate this with the Vichy water spray which is more expensive and only comes in one size double GRR.

I also enjoy using it on a hot day or when my face is hot or if I have prickly heat on my legs its very cooling.

I agree with the feeling bad about it as its just water but it does have minerals in it and I would be spending WAY more on toners if it werent for these sprays.

I recycle the cans, and at least they dont come in extra cardboard boxes like other skin care products.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this product last year. It is not bad, but again it is just water and after speaking with a friend in the skin care profession, she notified me that spraying water to many times on face in one day could actually dry it out. So I used it every morning right after my cleaning face ritual. Like I said, wasn't bad, but then again it is just water. I already drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, so I could pass on this one.

Update 06/02/2013
I kept trying this product and it did nothing for my face. It didn't make it feel any better or any worse. Sure on a hot day it cools your face, but so does normal water as a lot of people said. I would save my money and invest in a spray bottle full of normal water.