July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by ameshi

Has this really being discontinued? God I hope not. I saw large stocks of it in Shanghai some months ago and really regret not buying more.

Le Brumisateur is great in travelling and combating the disgustingly dry airplane air. However, a lot of countries now have strict bans on aerosol products in carry ons, so that's a shame. It's nice to have in hot summers too, because it cools and hydrates. I can't say that it's worked for me in refreshing my makeup. I;ve found it to do quite the opposite in fact, but never mind.

Yes it's water in a can, but there are few substitutes around for this simple idea (unless uh you want to do a homemade version with a spray bottle and some mineral water) and the substitutes that ARE available - Jurlique rose water comes to mind - are even more pricey. Brumisateur's no HG but it's nice to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is just water in a can and I cannot justify spending so much on it. I get the same (short-lived) dewy effect from spraying straight H20 on my face. MAC's Fix+ does an exceedingly better job at fixing make-up and refreshing the skin, and has a much more enduring setting and moisturising effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I'm applying Cinema Secrets on people, it's a really thick foundation, so it's not always easy to apply on dry skin. I spray a little of this stuff on my sponge, and it's all good from there. Helps the foundation go on smoother, and even gives the skin a nice glowy look. This is also great for setting the foundation, because it keeps moisture in your skin.. one more great use is on a hot day, can't beat that feeling. Will keep buying, and its not a bad deal when you get 3 travel size for only $10, or the large can for $16.. definately worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by browneyedbella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product, and have been using it for many years! I use it every morning and night after moisturizing, soaks right in, and my skin loves it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by htaykris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product but why does every can I buy clog up on me?? Because of that, I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by swti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is most definately a hg. it works throughout the summer/winter months to hydrate and plump the outer layers of my skin. i cannot do without it. i've been using this refreshing mist for 2+ years andi find that all my moisturizers hydrate better if i use this as a prep- gently misting my face, waiting a minute or two and lightly blotting before moisturizer. its is also fantastic in refreshing makeup or whenever skin feels tight. a little pricey for water, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aalleexxandra

This is not discontinued, all sizes can be found in Lord and Taylor makeup sections. I love them, they amuse me and make my skin tingly and fresh! I have one for home and one for my purse for whenever the mood strikes. Great to freshen up after gym love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know that it's discontinued b/c I found it on Sephora.com for $10 US. I spray it on before applying BE or any kind of makeup from Chanel powder foundation to Bella pierre minerals to prep my skin & pat with a tissue and I spray again after to set it & pat it again with a tissue. Great for the makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by moopsmcphee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I Love this! I spray a light mist over my face after applying mineral foundation and it leaves me with a natural, dewy look.
Is Evian really discontinued? This makes me a sad panda :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by JGarfield

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I love the larger can, the spray seems to be finer. The small cans are great for hiking. It makes my skin dewy and slightly tingly. Though it is expensive, it is a staple in my MU collection.