November 23, 2014 | 1197 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by smiile

I dont think this acctually does anything... but i cant help but buy it every time i run out! it just makes me feel good. Its just evian water... in a spray can :) BUT-what the heck, i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this stuff on airplanes. I fly a LOT and this is a great pick-me-up on an 18 hr flight! I also love it at the beach. haven't tried to in conjunction with makeup/skincare routine, but as a general 'pick-me-up' and hydrator it really works.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by ameshi

Has this really being discontinued? God I hope not. I saw large stocks of it in Shanghai some months ago and really regret not buying more.

Le Brumisateur is great in travelling and combating the disgustingly dry airplane air. However, a lot of countries now have strict bans on aerosol products in carry ons, so that's a shame. It's nice to have in hot summers too, because it cools and hydrates. I can't say that it's worked for me in refreshing my makeup. I;ve found it to do quite the opposite in fact, but never mind.

Yes it's water in a can, but there are few substitutes around for this simple idea (unless uh you want to do a homemade version with a spray bottle and some mineral water) and the substitutes that ARE available - Jurlique rose water comes to mind - are even more pricey. Brumisateur's no HG but it's nice to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is just water in a can and I cannot justify spending so much on it. I get the same (short-lived) dewy effect from spraying straight H20 on my face. MAC's Fix+ does an exceedingly better job at fixing make-up and refreshing the skin, and has a much more enduring setting and moisturising effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I'm applying Cinema Secrets on people, it's a really thick foundation, so it's not always easy to apply on dry skin. I spray a little of this stuff on my sponge, and it's all good from there. Helps the foundation go on smoother, and even gives the skin a nice glowy look. This is also great for setting the foundation, because it keeps moisture in your skin.. one more great use is on a hot day, can't beat that feeling. Will keep buying, and its not a bad deal when you get 3 travel size for only $10, or the large can for $16.. definately worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by browneyedbella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product, and have been using it for many years! I use it every morning and night after moisturizing, soaks right in, and my skin loves it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by htaykris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product but why does every can I buy clog up on me?? Because of that, I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by swti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is most definately a hg. it works throughout the summer/winter months to hydrate and plump the outer layers of my skin. i cannot do without it. i've been using this refreshing mist for 2+ years andi find that all my moisturizers hydrate better if i use this as a prep- gently misting my face, waiting a minute or two and lightly blotting before moisturizer. its is also fantastic in refreshing makeup or whenever skin feels tight. a little pricey for water, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aalleexxandra

This is not discontinued, all sizes can be found in Lord and Taylor makeup sections. I love them, they amuse me and make my skin tingly and fresh! I have one for home and one for my purse for whenever the mood strikes. Great to freshen up after gym love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know that it's discontinued b/c I found it on Sephora.com for $10 US. I spray it on before applying BE or any kind of makeup from Chanel powder foundation to Bella pierre minerals to prep my skin & pat with a tissue and I spray again after to set it & pat it again with a tissue. Great for the makeup bag.