Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 7/29/2008 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know that there is probably a large number of people who think this is "just water in a can". However I have found many uses for this and now consider it a staple. I have very sensitive skin and use Evian as others would use Fix+. I use Everyday Minerals foundation and apply it wet using Evian sprayed onto a MAC 187 brush. You can also apply the powder and then spray it after with Evian for a dewy look. I use this sprayed on brushes to apply eyeshadows wet and also as a finisher after I apply my makeup, I think it blends everything together. I spray it on immediately after using toner since toner takes water out of your skin along with dirt and oils. It also is a great refresher on a hot day!

on 6/12/2008 12:21:00 AM

I keep a big one in my fridge on hot summer days and small ones in my purses. The fine mist keeps me refreshed and my skin hydrated. I also use it to set my makeup. Expensive for water in a can but I'm addicted!!!

on 6/5/2008 4:05:00 PM

I think we all wanted to like this product...designer water that we carry around to spritz on our face like it's nothing, very glamorous but so very silly. I loved the way this looked in my make up kit, but that is about it. Once I got over the shallow desire and really asked myself if I liked this or the idea of this the answer was clear...this crap sucks. It dried out my skin like nobody's business and in turn I broke out. This would be great to carry with you after the gym to cool down, or on a hot day but as for any beautifying properties...none! It doesn't tone, it doesn't moisturizes, it does nothing. Oh wait I found one use for it...wetting make up sponges, but that hardly warrants the cost.

on 5/24/2008 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont think this acctually does anything... but i cant help but buy it every time i run out! it just makes me feel good. Its just evian water... in a spray can :) BUT-what the heck, i love it.

on 4/8/2008 8:43:00 PM

love this stuff on airplanes. I fly a LOT and this is a great pick-me-up on an 18 hr flight! I also love it at the beach. haven't tried to in conjunction with makeup/skincare routine, but as a general 'pick-me-up' and hydrator it really works.

on 3/23/2008 5:35:00 AM

Has this really being discontinued? God I hope not. I saw large stocks of it in Shanghai some months ago and really regret not buying more.

Le Brumisateur is great in travelling and combating the disgustingly dry airplane air. However, a lot of countries now have strict bans on aerosol products in carry ons, so that's a shame. It's nice to have in hot summers too, because it cools and hydrates. I can't say that it's worked for me in refreshing my makeup. I;ve found it to do quite the opposite in fact, but never mind.

Yes it's water in a can, but there are few substitutes around for this simple idea (unless uh you want to do a homemade version with a spray bottle and some mineral water) and the substitutes that ARE available - Jurlique rose water comes to mind - are even more pricey. Brumisateur's no HG but it's nice to have.

on 2/13/2008 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

To me this is just water in a can and I cannot justify spending so much on it. I get the same (short-lived) dewy effect from spraying straight H20 on my face. MAC's Fix+ does an exceedingly better job at fixing make-up and refreshing the skin, and has a much more enduring setting and moisturising effect.

on 2/3/2008 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I'm applying Cinema Secrets on people, it's a really thick foundation, so it's not always easy to apply on dry skin. I spray a little of this stuff on my sponge, and it's all good from there. Helps the foundation go on smoother, and even gives the skin a nice glowy look. This is also great for setting the foundation, because it keeps moisture in your skin.. one more great use is on a hot day, can't beat that feeling. Will keep buying, and its not a bad deal when you get 3 travel size for only $10, or the large can for $16.. definately worth it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this product, and have been using it for many years! I use it every morning and night after moisturizing, soaks right in, and my skin loves it!

on 12/28/2007 3:55:00 PM

I love this product but why does every can I buy clog up on me?? Because of that, I won't be buying again.

Popular Face Skincare Products