April 17, 2014 | 1532 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by bebepark

This product claims to take of waterproof mascara off, but it does not. I tried to take off my eyeliner off and it does not either. The eyeliner is not waterproof and it does nothing. In my opinion it does what water does, better off using water. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by debluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this product. it removes everything without being to oily.leaving my eyes feeling clean and refreshed. i took of a lippie because if to much gets in ur eyes they also will burn a little so sensitive eyes beware this might irratate them a bit . but overall its great

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mayumikiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product claims that it removes waterproof makeup, but it really doesn't. So if you're wearing waterproof mascara, don't expect to take it off using this.
However, for everything else, it works great. Get some one a cotton ball, apply it to your eye, hold it there until it soaks into your makeup, and then gently wipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily8510

I picked this up on a whim after running out of my regular Avon. This product does remove my makeup, but takes a little more work & scrubbing with a cottonball. Having only Avon to compare it to, I have to say I vastly prefer their cream based remover to a liquid. This one stings a bit, and I can't just dab some on my finger and spread it around to loosen the makeup. The bottle does seal well and I've never had any spillage problems.

It does its job & with a reasonable price tag, but it just doesn't do it good enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I tried this about 4 years ago, it did NOTHING.

I threw it away. That pretty much says it all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BuzzJan

I bought this eye makeup remover because it says "removes waterproof mascara" on the bottle. That's not true!!! I tried a few times using different waterproof mascaras (CG lash exact/ Missha/ Kiss me etc.), it's just not strong enough. I'm so disappointed with this product and I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the worst so called makeup remover I have bought to date. I didn't remove anything, just smeared me eyemakeup around and it stung so bad, like nothing you'll ever want to experience. Please pass on this no matter how chepa the price...you get what you pay for. I do like the bottle, but that's it. Pass..and I will never buy this again. Doesn't remove makeup and burns like hell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was an ok product.
It erased my make up and all, but I just have like a bad feeling about the rimmel brand. They do like animal testing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried every remover at every pricepoint and had reactions to all. With no positive expectations for this product, I tried it and LOVED it. HG remover. No residue, no reactions. Excellent price!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for about $4 at shoppers drug mart and the S.A said it was a good product because I initially had the neutrogena eye makeup remover in my hand but she persuaded me to buy this Rimmel one. BIG MISTAKE! This product really dried out my eye area and this also happen to my mom! This is very cheap but this was horrible because I have dry spots around my eye area and my concealer looks so gross! I tried moisturizing the area and I put a lot but I just need to find a good toner that's safe enough for that area to get rid of the dry spots! AH!