July 28, 2014 | 2081 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by HuntersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I strayed away from this eyeliner when I went to college, and I recently went through my mom's stash and went down memory lane trying out all her avon stuff again. I really like this eyeliner. I DO think you get your money's worth. I love all of the colors in it, it goes on so smoothly and the colors come out wonderfully. I usually wear liquid eyeliner because I usually wear a cat eye every day, but when I want to change it up a bit I can always count on this. I recently tried Rimmel and something by Wet N' Wild and they just do not compare to this. Plus I like how its not a pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening because for whatever reason I suck at that. Definitely keeping a bunch of these in my stash now that I've re-discovered them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Smooth application, stays put, doesnt smudge or bleed like Kohl does (which in my experiance never goes well even when you want the smokey look). Overall my favourite eyeliner and I wear it every single day and have done since college (am now 2nd year uni) One also lasts about a year so you REALLY get ur moneys worth. If I get up five seconds before I'm supposed to leave the house for the day I ALWAYS find a spare second to put this on if i put nothing else on my face, my eyes look incomplete without it. It recently ran out and could not get hold of another (as was at uni) and had to try two other brands (Barry M and Rimmel) just did not compare, neither stayed put or looked as good.
Great results at a great price.
Favourite eyeliner, never going to change!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

I like this eyeliner! Its good for everyday use and it's the only eyeliner I use! It applies smoothly onto eyelids. I like how it's retractable so you never have to sharpen. I like the price! It's great! The only thing that I do not really like about it is, it will occasionally run, and when you try to wipe it off, it makes it look like you have dark circles... =( You'll need eye make up remover to remove the stain from under your eyes... Maybe it's because I'm fair skin and use Blackest Black eyeliner.... but anyways, hopefully I will find eye liner that wouldn't run at all. I can say though, this doesn't run like any other eyeliner's I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love these eyeliners. Great quality, smooth silky application. The packaging is good although it is harder to get apply a fine line (although I love thicker eyeliner) because its retractable. It's not dirt cheap but its not extremely expensive. Overall I would repurchase! I plan to get them in all the colours - at the moment I have black and emerald green. Love them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner. It applies easily and doesn't tug at your eyes. It doesn't smudge as easily with kohl liners but has the creamy consistency as one. I can't give it 5 stars because even though it is good, I'm still looking for one that will stay on till the very end of the night. I'm thinking about trying the 24/7 liner? Overall, a good basic liner- would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by karihaabala

i didn't think that it was that bad. it went on fine for me and lasted for a long time. the only problem i had with this is that there really wsa on way to sharpen it. unless theres something im missing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by hennna

naaaah didnt like it..yeah might b good for those who dont wear the liner all the times....mines dry ..i dont know if liners get dried:S...but yeah trust me its kinda too dry and sticky cant apply it...and the worst of all it smudges....the price is good and for the 1st few weeks its stays good as new...but not for long...
wouldnt buy it unless its shade appeals me and cant look for the shade else where

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is actually pretty good.
Is cheap enough and it last pretty long. The colour is pretty intense but not really black enough for me.

And it kinda smudges though out the day if you just apply it on your lid with out any primer.

Is not that creamy but is good enough.

Overall 3.5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by nurjehanyan

The best eyeliner so far. Easy to use and long lasting. Tried cosmic brown and blackest black but I guess I am totally loyal to black. Love the eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I discovered these in 2000 and have been using them ever since. I have them in Saturn Grey, Blackest Black, and Cosmic Brown. I used to have in Starry Night Blue but it irritated my eyes for some reason so I have to buy the pencil in that color. Anyway, I like the fact that I don't have to fool with a sharpener, that really was the selling point for me. There are probably better eyeliners out there but these work fine for me. They are a bit pricey though, so I only try to buy when they are on sale. I don't think I would pay full price for one.