January 28, 2015 | 1683 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by giraffesintheair

This is a fine eyeliner for everyday use and it does its job. Doesn't smudge, easy application, fairly smooth. Convenient packaging and very affordable - if the opportunity rises I would buy it but it's not something I would look especially hard for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by merocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this glimmer sticks for the whole month of May in Bombay (in extremely hot n humid climate) and this has truly been so amazing.
It does not smudge at all though very little smudging is observed (after all its an eyeliner stick)..it stays for a very long time intact.
It has now become a part of my daily make-up, I dont knw how I had managed without this one for all this time.
I think its a must-buy for all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a decent liner, but not great. I have it in gray. The color is nice and it stays pretty well. It says waterproof, but I'd say that's probably true if you were caught in the rain. It does smudge off during the day, not completely, but it doesn't stay as well as others I've tried. It's cheap enough, so it's probably a good deal, but I'd rather pay a little more for a liner that stays on better. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by K12347

okay so i just got this today in the mail. I wore this for 6 hours and it hardly budge at all! I went bowling, shopping, movies, etc. I didn't smear at all and I wore it on my waterline. This eyeliner is super cheap (got it on sale for 3 bucks). I mean I am shocked that it worked this well. I have tried expensive and cheap eyeliners and this one takes the cake so far. I guess one con about this was that it didn't go smoothly as I like. I had to go over my crease and my waterline a few times. but awesome productt.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by HuntersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I strayed away from this eyeliner when I went to college, and I recently went through my mom's stash and went down memory lane trying out all her avon stuff again. I really like this eyeliner. I DO think you get your money's worth. I love all of the colors in it, it goes on so smoothly and the colors come out wonderfully. I usually wear liquid eyeliner because I usually wear a cat eye every day, but when I want to change it up a bit I can always count on this. I recently tried Rimmel and something by Wet N' Wild and they just do not compare to this. Plus I like how its not a pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening because for whatever reason I suck at that. Definitely keeping a bunch of these in my stash now that I've re-discovered them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Smooth application, stays put, doesnt smudge or bleed like Kohl does (which in my experiance never goes well even when you want the smokey look). Overall my favourite eyeliner and I wear it every single day and have done since college (am now 2nd year uni) One also lasts about a year so you REALLY get ur moneys worth. If I get up five seconds before I'm supposed to leave the house for the day I ALWAYS find a spare second to put this on if i put nothing else on my face, my eyes look incomplete without it. It recently ran out and could not get hold of another (as was at uni) and had to try two other brands (Barry M and Rimmel) just did not compare, neither stayed put or looked as good.
Great results at a great price.
Favourite eyeliner, never going to change!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

I like this eyeliner! Its good for everyday use and it's the only eyeliner I use! It applies smoothly onto eyelids. I like how it's retractable so you never have to sharpen. I like the price! It's great! The only thing that I do not really like about it is, it will occasionally run, and when you try to wipe it off, it makes it look like you have dark circles... =( You'll need eye make up remover to remove the stain from under your eyes... Maybe it's because I'm fair skin and use Blackest Black eyeliner.... but anyways, hopefully I will find eye liner that wouldn't run at all. I can say though, this doesn't run like any other eyeliner's I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love these eyeliners. Great quality, smooth silky application. The packaging is good although it is harder to get apply a fine line (although I love thicker eyeliner) because its retractable. It's not dirt cheap but its not extremely expensive. Overall I would repurchase! I plan to get them in all the colours - at the moment I have black and emerald green. Love them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner. It applies easily and doesn't tug at your eyes. It doesn't smudge as easily with kohl liners but has the creamy consistency as one. I can't give it 5 stars because even though it is good, I'm still looking for one that will stay on till the very end of the night. I'm thinking about trying the 24/7 liner? Overall, a good basic liner- would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by karihaabala

i didn't think that it was that bad. it went on fine for me and lasted for a long time. the only problem i had with this is that there really wsa on way to sharpen it. unless theres something im missing.