July 31, 2014 | 1227 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is all I used to use!! I like the Nuetrogena stuff a lot better, but for the price of this...you cant beat it!!!! It takes off stubborn eye makeup, even my waterproof stuff came off like a breeze. It doesnt dry out eyelids either which is a huge plus!!! The only reason i stopped purchasing this is because the lady who I used to buy it from stopped selling Avon :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

None better for the price. I think I got this for .99 awhile back. Very moisturizing, oil-based and effective. I like Lancome's and Clarins has a nice remover as well however they must be 20x the price of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my 2nd bottle of this stuff and I really love it. My sister sells Avon and I buy this from her all the time. This eye makeup remover is the best. it removes all my eye makeup really well and the be st part is that it does not sting my eyes like all other eye makeup removers I have tried. It is not greasy or leaves my eyelids all oily and greasy. This makeup remover is like a moisturixing lotion for your eyes.
This is how I use it:
1. I take a cotton ball and I lightly moisten it with warm water.
2. I wet my eye lids a bit
3. I put a bit of the lotion on the lightly moistened cotton ball and I wipe all my eye makeup away.

Overall I definetley recommend this eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by stacie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product again and again! I absolutely love it! I'm so glad to know about Avon products. This remover does the job quickly and doesn't just smear your mascara, etc.. around your eye. It removes it. It also doesn't feel drying like other MU removers I've tried..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite eye makeup remover! The lotion formula is gentle on the eyes and does a great job of eliminating stubborn mascara and eyeliner. No more morning-after raccoon eyes! ;o) I have bought this again and again and again, especially since it's DIRT cheap (which is always an important factor for me when it comes to cosmetics!)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sapphirekitty4

It does remove eyeliner and shadow, but it does nothing for my waterproof mascara. It does alright and doesn't make my vision blurry unless I apply it using a glob from a cotton swab or something. My advice: use a Q-tip and it will be a fair product for simple makeup. If not.. it's a no-no.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by niuniu

This is probably the cheapest eye make up remover on the market but it still does it job beautifully. It effectly removes my eye makeup, however, I have yet to try on my waterproof mascara. So all I can say is, buy it because it is cheap and will last a long time.
I don't understand why people are saying that it leaves the lid all greasy. don't you guys wash your face with a cleanser after makeup removing? The cleanser will get rid of any greasy feeling.
I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by nintastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Very gentle, but still effective. Doesn't stink or sting, a bottle lasts a very long time, and the price can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ashmoe22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've been using this stuff for years. It's the best eye makeup remover I've found. It doesn't burn and it works really well. The only bad thing is that if you open your eye at all while you're wiping the lotion off, it can get in your eye and make your vision blurred until you rinse it out. But if you keep your eyes shut tight enough, it's not a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love that this is a cream - and I only use it to remove eye make up - i use Avon's other make up remover for the rest of my face. No complaints about the formula but the bottle is not squeezable! I wish it was squeezable! lol I buy this product over and over again! :D