August 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by luv2buymakeup

This remover is great. I get it on sale for $.99 all the time. It removes every trace od make-up. I can rub all in my eye area and it does not irritate my eyes ar all. It even moisturizes really well. What more could you ask for, especially for a buck!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by diamondgirl00

I bought this since my sister in law sells Avon. Its excellent, removed all my eye makeup even the mineral powder which is waterproof. Left my skin baby soft and most important did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is all I used to use!! I like the Nuetrogena stuff a lot better, but for the price of this...you cant beat it!!!! It takes off stubborn eye makeup, even my waterproof stuff came off like a breeze. It doesnt dry out eyelids either which is a huge plus!!! The only reason i stopped purchasing this is because the lady who I used to buy it from stopped selling Avon :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

None better for the price. I think I got this for .99 awhile back. Very moisturizing, oil-based and effective. I like Lancome's and Clarins has a nice remover as well however they must be 20x the price of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my 2nd bottle of this stuff and I really love it. My sister sells Avon and I buy this from her all the time. This eye makeup remover is the best. it removes all my eye makeup really well and the be st part is that it does not sting my eyes like all other eye makeup removers I have tried. It is not greasy or leaves my eyelids all oily and greasy. This makeup remover is like a moisturixing lotion for your eyes.
This is how I use it:
1. I take a cotton ball and I lightly moisten it with warm water.
2. I wet my eye lids a bit
3. I put a bit of the lotion on the lightly moistened cotton ball and I wipe all my eye makeup away.

Overall I definetley recommend this eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by stacie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product again and again! I absolutely love it! I'm so glad to know about Avon products. This remover does the job quickly and doesn't just smear your mascara, etc.. around your eye. It removes it. It also doesn't feel drying like other MU removers I've tried..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite eye makeup remover! The lotion formula is gentle on the eyes and does a great job of eliminating stubborn mascara and eyeliner. No more morning-after raccoon eyes! ;o) I have bought this again and again and again, especially since it's DIRT cheap (which is always an important factor for me when it comes to cosmetics!)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sapphirekitty4

It does remove eyeliner and shadow, but it does nothing for my waterproof mascara. It does alright and doesn't make my vision blurry unless I apply it using a glob from a cotton swab or something. My advice: use a Q-tip and it will be a fair product for simple makeup. If not.. it's a no-no.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by niuniu

This is probably the cheapest eye make up remover on the market but it still does it job beautifully. It effectly removes my eye makeup, however, I have yet to try on my waterproof mascara. So all I can say is, buy it because it is cheap and will last a long time.
I don't understand why people are saying that it leaves the lid all greasy. don't you guys wash your face with a cleanser after makeup removing? The cleanser will get rid of any greasy feeling.
I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by nintastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Very gentle, but still effective. Doesn't stink or sting, a bottle lasts a very long time, and the price can't be beat.