Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

I got three bottles of this, one for me, one for my mom, and a spare and I love it. Just fiddled about with some eyeshadow and stuff and used this and it was wonderful. at .99 this is a definite recommend!
-Pamela

on 4/14/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover. The price is great and the product works better than any of the more expensive makeup removers which I have tried. It effectively takes off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without me having to rub my eyes raw.

on 4/13/2009 3:30:00 PM

I wear eyeliner and about five coats of mascara every day, and this not only removes it, but keeps my eyelids and the skin around my eyes completely moisturized. At the same time, it doesn't make me break out. I generally use it to remove lip and cheek color, too. You may as well! It's usually $.99 a bottle!

This is the only eye makeup remover that has not broken me out, stung my eyes, or broken my bank. It does not leave my skin oily and it removes all of my eye makeup. I always stock up when they are on sale for $.99 cents.

When the price is that good, why not try it?

on 3/24/2009 12:04:00 AM

It's effective at removing mascara and other eye makeup, and it's a great buy for the price. It does blur my vision temporarily, but I tend to use a cotton swab for fast removal - a Q-tip would probably eliminate the problem. It did make my eyelids somewhat greasy, but all one needs to do to remedy that is wash with cleanser. The bottle is fine; I like to unscrew the lid and pour the cream as needed.

Really, I don't think there is a better deal out there.

This remover is great. I get it on sale for $.99 all the time. It removes every trace od make-up. I can rub all in my eye area and it does not irritate my eyes ar all. It even moisturizes really well. What more could you ask for, especially for a buck!!

I bought this since my sister in law sells Avon. Its excellent, removed all my eye makeup even the mineral powder which is waterproof. Left my skin baby soft and most important did not break me out.

on 3/8/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is all I used to use!! I like the Nuetrogena stuff a lot better, but for the price of this...you cant beat it!!!! It takes off stubborn eye makeup, even my waterproof stuff came off like a breeze. It doesnt dry out eyelids either which is a huge plus!!! The only reason i stopped purchasing this is because the lady who I used to buy it from stopped selling Avon :(

on 3/5/2009 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

None better for the price. I think I got this for .99 awhile back. Very moisturizing, oil-based and effective. I like Lancome's and Clarins has a nice remover as well however they must be 20x the price of this one.

on 2/25/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am on my 2nd bottle of this stuff and I really love it. My sister sells Avon and I buy this from her all the time. This eye makeup remover is the best. it removes all my eye makeup really well and the be st part is that it does not sting my eyes like all other eye makeup removers I have tried. It is not greasy or leaves my eyelids all oily and greasy. This makeup remover is like a moisturixing lotion for your eyes.
This is how I use it:
1. I take a cotton ball and I lightly moisten it with warm water.
2. I wet my eye lids a bit
3. I put a bit of the lotion on the lightly moistened cotton ball and I wipe all my eye makeup away.

Overall I definetley recommend this eye makeup remover.