July 24, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 2:40:00 AM More reviews by eskimopie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok this is a very heavy cream that i don't use for my face. But it is the BEST lip balm ever. I keep a tub by my computer (which I am on a lot) and one by my bed, and whenever my lips feel a bit dry, i rub some on. It comes in a big tub so its not practical to carry around, but it really is the absolute best lip balm I have ever used...my lips are always super soft and it gets rid of the flakes. Cheap for the amount you get also. I have been using for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by 98gaucho

Recently I started getting eczema during the colder months and I felt very self-conscious about the dry patches of skin. I was panicked and my dermotologist didn't know what was causing it. But after a few weeks using this cream, it has pretty much gone away. I use it everyday and I don't know what I'd do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hargrave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great stuff! My OB rec'd this for my belly when I was pregnant, and I made it through 2 pregnancies w/o any stretch marks! Then my pediatrician rec'd it for my kids. A bit of a greasy feeling, but it works. Now that I live in a very humid climate I only use it when I travel in the winter months. A lifesaver!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a small tube of this in a trial-sized assortment. In a pinch, I used a little bit on my face...and it's great! I had to sort of pat it on because it's so thick, but it soaked in pretty quickly and didn't cause my makeup to slip off during the day. I have very dry skin in winter and I plan to continue using this on my face and body. I like that it's unscented (and doesn't have that chemical "unscented" scent either) and relatively inexpensive. I normally use Cetaphil lotion on my face and body, but that's a bit too thin to stand up to winters where I live. One tip: If you put it on your face, pat it on with your fingertips and then use a light upward sweeping motion to work it in. Then you won't be dragging your skin down to rub it in. UPDATE 12/3: This stuff is a godsend. It's tough to rub in, but once it's on, it keeps you moist for at least 2 days. Also, I use it on my face with no breakouts and my skin looks gorgeous. I also rub it on my lips at bedtime, and they haven't been chapped at all this winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2005 4:06:00 AM More reviews by MC_Pee_Pants

This stuff is serious. Yeah, it's thicker than any lotion I've ever used, but if you have dryness or irritation you could not ask for a better product. I have a little tube of this for travel, and it is hysterical to try to force it out. Stick with the tubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lizzyd220

I feel that this should be in everyone's bathroom. It's fabulous on dry skin. I use the cream, not the lotion and it lasts all day. I rub it in after my shower and it keeps my body moisurized all day. With most body lotions that I use, I feel moisturized for maybe like a half an hour. But this stuff lasts! I use the Longs brand of this cream bc the ingredients are the same and its much cheaper, not like it isn't already cheap enough. The tub lasts forever. It takes a while to sink in enough to feel comfortable putting clothes over top, so I took off a lippie for that. I have super sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate it. If your looking for something thinner, but still rids itch, try goldbond's lotion. GB isnt fragarance free like this stuff nor as moisturizing, but it still isnt irritating to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by rowenaaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a 2 oz tube of this thinking it was the perfect size for carrying in my purse to moisturize hands on the go. What I didn't realize at the time is that this is serious dry skin therapy!! The texture is very thick and rich, and it is wonderfully fragrance free and non-irritating. Totally moisturizing and absorbs fairly quickly. It works very well on extremely dry skin, areas like elbows, knees, heels, cuticles - but wasn't really what I was looking for. If you have eczema or other dry skin conditions, this would probably be very good for you. The only negative was that it is so thick it is almost unspreadable and hard to squeeze out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I really think this is one of those universal products that everyone should have lying around. I use this all over when I'm dry or irritated. Works great as a body cream and even better as a face moisturizer when it seems like everything is irritating me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff works very well but it really smells like someone's grandmother. Not mine because she uses Vaseline Intensive Care. But it conjures images of Kleenex shoved in sleeves and candy dishes. Fortunately, I can cover the elderly scent with perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 8:12:00 AM More reviews by 1fabulouschic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the bomb. If you have dry irritated skin get this. I love it. It heals nurtures and moisturizes. It does not compete with my perfumes and I cant say enough about how great it is