MAC Frost - Angel

on 1/19/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely a cool-toned, frosty-ish pink. I can wear this without makeup by putting on a single layer and dabbing tissue on my lips after.. You can also layer it for a cool-toned, Barbie pink effect. However, I think a smokey eye is best using for Angel. It looks absolutely divine with a smokey brown eye.. like a match made in heaven. I like this lipstick but I don't think this is HG material for me. It really depends on your skin tone, the color of your lips and the style you're looking for.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Light pretty mauvey pink. It's cool toned but it's not super cool. I love the vanilla scent and it lasts long. I like wearing it with Subculture liner.

on 1/17/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

standard mac price and quality
but i loving this its truly an angel
prefect for a simple look or just the little black dress makeup look. it gives you a nice pink lip not to have no to light.

on 1/14/2012 10:13:00 PM

Everytime I went to MAC to buy a "new" pink lipstick for some strange reason I always seem to pick up the same color. Coincident? I don't think so. I first bought this color because I bought NARS Turkish delight and wanted to try out the whole Kim Kardashian nude lip look. I was really pleased with the color. I recommend you moisturize before you apply because it is a frost finish and it tends to look flaky but either than that its a great buy for $14

on 1/5/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty pale pink that suits my skin tone well. I bought it to use with Stripdown liner (too warm for me) in order to create the Kim K nude lip. I find Angel to be a versatile color, because it looks good paired with almost any lip liner.

on 12/29/2011 7:18:00 PM

Love love love this lippy! So upset it snapped on me when i was under the invulence of alcohol :( Guess i'll just use a lip brush now and never take my lipsticks out with me ever again! Paired with Spice lipliner from MAC is perfect with Angel. Lovely with a smokey eye and in the day time. Get Angel Now! <3

on 12/21/2011 12:06:00 PM

Lovely baby pink lipstick with purple undertones. I hated this lipstick when I first purchased it as I felt it was too purple but I am starting to use it more now as I know it is so popular for a reason! When applied it goes on creamy and is very pigmented however it feels slightly gritty on my lips - this could be due to the frost finish which is not my favourite.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I definitley noticed the frost in this when I was blonde, but now that I am back to my natural brunette, this is much easier to wear. This is a cool-toned light pink, it almost looks a tiny bit light purple ( not the dreadful 90s purple though). Also for some reason this looks better when I have on a little bit more eye makeup than usual. Definitley make sure to apply a lipbalm underneat because this can make your lips very scaly looking. Not easy to wear, but when you get it right it look really pretty.

on 11/26/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this colour so so so so so so so so much wow it is just gorgeous! The creamy frosty texture, the colour of course, BUT leave it in the fridge(lol) if you want it to last a long time as its so creamy sometimes it starts to melt =( I will definately be asking for some of these lipsticks off santa for christmas ;) hope this helped :)

on 11/26/2011 9:19:00 AM

I really think this is one of those colors that looks different on everyone! I absolutely love it. It is a lighter nude-pink but not so light that it looks whitish or pastel on me. I am fair (NW20) and it brightens my face without looking too "lipstickey". The formulation is good - not the most moisturizing but wears well on me. I just swipe some lip balm on underneath and that does the trick.
I bought this with Stripdown liner and Florabundance gloss (on the SA's recommendation) and these look fabulous paired with Angel lipstick!

Popular Lipsticks