MAC Frost - Angel

A nice creamy pale pink. Like many others have said, although it's listed as a "frost," it's not particularly frosty or shimmery.

Although I'm pale (NC15) it works well for my complexion. It goes really well with a smokey eye and well dressed blush (at the rec of another MUA'er). It's quite creamy and I find it quite sheer but it is buildable, especially if you blot between coats.

It goes quite well with a touch of Stila lip glaze in grapefruit over the top for a nice day to day look.

It does only stay put for a few hours though, so does need re-applying, but this is quite a common feature of creamy lipsticks.

I think a lot of people are put off by the fact it's a frost or the fact that Kim K wears it but I like it as a nice day to day spring colour and will repurchase

on 2/9/2012 4:23:00 PM

I got this in a swap, was my first MAC lipstick. I really like this color, and I guess that's really the MAC value, its color choices, because I don't find anything particularly special about the actual formulation. Don't get me wrong, it is well formulated, creamy, with OK staying power (as good as a creamy lipstick gets really), but it didn't knock my socks off or anything. I would repurchase because I really like the color, especially when pairing it with a dark shirt, it looks very pretty on my pale, yellow undertoned skin. But, if I could find a drugstore lipstick of the same color for half the price, I would totally go for that instead. I bought a mac lipstick off ebay recently, we'll see how that goes...

on 1/30/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this cool toned pink lippy and though it is a frost, you can't really notice it. This doesn't dry out my lips and can be played up or down depending on if I dab a lil concealer on my lips before applying. If I do apply concealer before angel I have to be a bit heavy handed with my bronzer since I am an fair skin asian with cool/slightly neutral undertones and it can washes me out. Overall, I love the color and would say this is my go to pink

on 1/24/2012 5:45:00 PM

I'm NC30, and this shade is a great anytime almost nude shade on me, with some pink. I just LOVE this and how it looks on. It's the perfect color to soften my overall look, and I love the way it isn't too bright and makes my full lips look so pretty.

on 1/19/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely a cool-toned, frosty-ish pink. I can wear this without makeup by putting on a single layer and dabbing tissue on my lips after.. You can also layer it for a cool-toned, Barbie pink effect. However, I think a smokey eye is best using for Angel. It looks absolutely divine with a smokey brown eye.. like a match made in heaven. I like this lipstick but I don't think this is HG material for me. It really depends on your skin tone, the color of your lips and the style you're looking for.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Light pretty mauvey pink. It's cool toned but it's not super cool. I love the vanilla scent and it lasts long. I like wearing it with Subculture liner.

on 1/17/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

standard mac price and quality
but i loving this its truly an angel
prefect for a simple look or just the little black dress makeup look. it gives you a nice pink lip not to have no to light.

on 1/14/2012 10:13:00 PM

Everytime I went to MAC to buy a "new" pink lipstick for some strange reason I always seem to pick up the same color. Coincident? I don't think so. I first bought this color because I bought NARS Turkish delight and wanted to try out the whole Kim Kardashian nude lip look. I was really pleased with the color. I recommend you moisturize before you apply because it is a frost finish and it tends to look flaky but either than that its a great buy for $14

on 1/5/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty pale pink that suits my skin tone well. I bought it to use with Stripdown liner (too warm for me) in order to create the Kim K nude lip. I find Angel to be a versatile color, because it looks good paired with almost any lip liner.

on 12/29/2011 7:18:00 PM

Love love love this lippy! So upset it snapped on me when i was under the invulence of alcohol :( Guess i'll just use a lip brush now and never take my lipsticks out with me ever again! Paired with Spice lipliner from MAC is perfect with Angel. Lovely with a smokey eye and in the day time. Get Angel Now! <3

Recommended for Medium Skin