Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 4/20/2008 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for years and its always done it's job well. I've tried St. Ive's scrub after seeing it win so many awards, but I've come back to this one. St. Ive's is far too abrasive and doesn't rinse clean like this one does, and my skin is oily, especially in the nose and chin area and acne-prone. This exfoliates very well, however, I've found that an aspirin mask exfoliates even better. Although the aspirin mask is even better I don't use it too often, because I don't want to be too harsh on my skin. This scrub gets used in between the masks. This really helps to keep pores clean, has a nice menthol scent, and just in general makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth.

on 4/8/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought this was a great scrub. It has a tingly, menthol feeling that feels wonderful on the skin. I have a normal to oily skin type so I think the product is best for normal to oily skins b/c it could be drying for a dry skin person. I feel that it gets rid of the top dead layer of skin and leaves the skin silky and smooth so that it looks more radiant.

on 3/31/2008 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

A very good scrub for the money. The menthol is refreshing and cooling, there are lots of tiny particles. Don't over-scrub or apply too much pressure, otherwise it can be a little harsh. But otherwise I have no problems using this (actually, I use the one in the men's line which is identical and costs a little less!) 2-3 times a week on my slightly sensitive skin.

on 3/24/2008 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh I love this product it s so good for my oily skin.Comes in a tube.This is 3,4 fl.oz.It s a strong,water-based scrub.Contains menthol, which gives the skin that fresh,cooling sensation.Controls oil-related problems as blemishes etc.Allows me better makeup application,refines my skin s texture.Rinses off very easily and leaves the skin super clean and super refreshed.I have nothing negative to say about this stuff.What I like most?The super cleaning,super smoothing, non dry sensation this product offers.The texture is gorgeous Its as strong and hard as It should be. I think this one and the one from MAC the microfine refinisher are the bests scrubs in the market for everyone

on 3/20/2008 10:19:00 PM

Have used this product for years. I use this only 1-2 times per week on my dry skin to smooth my skin and remove the flakies. Use it more in the summer. My skin looks and feels amazing after. The best part is it is gentle with fine particles. (Good gracious, don't use St Ives apricot scrub or anything with abrasive shells on your face - I use that for my feet!) This also doesn't have any weird oils or anything in it. I want to use my own moisturizers after, not be left with any residue or oils like so many other facial scrubs that I have tried.

on 2/28/2008 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

hey guys save yourself some money and get the men's exfoliating scrub. Same product just different packaging, and i believe the men's facial scrub you get a little more product than the womens.

also the same thing with the M lotion, same as dramatically different, just different packaging.

on 2/19/2008 8:07:00 PM

I like this scrub a lot more than my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. The grains are finer and feel less abrasive yet really exfoliates, leaving my skin soft and smooth. It's on the pricier side, but one tube should last a long time considering you only use a little twice a week or so. I didn't really like the menthol the first time; it's winter and I think it's drying my skin a bit so I moisturize well after using it. I think it'll feel very refreshing come summer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is one of the best scrubs I've ever used. I use it about twice a wk in the shower and i loveee it. It has menthol in it so that explains the tingly cool feeling you get from this product but it really makes you feel like your pores are getting opened and cleaned. The grains are not harsh (like St. Ives) and it really cleans and exfoliates your skin. St. Ives is good i like it too but the walnut shells are too harsh for me.

on 2/14/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this after the rave reviews on this site, and I have to say that I'm impressed! You don't need too much and, after using this product every two days, I think it'll last a long time. The grains are rough enough to feel like they're actually removing the bad stuff, but not so harsh so that it reddens the skin. I love the menthol in it as it makes my skin feel clean. I use this before using the clinique liquid facial soap and my skin is left oil free until mid afternoon, which is great. I can see an improvement in the texture of my skin and will continue to use regularly. I used to use St Ives scrub, but I think this one is a lot better and it doesn't dry my skin or break me out in spots.

on 2/14/2008 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this scrub.Best scrub ever used.WOrks great for tough skin and skin is velvety soft.Use it twise a week.Thanx clinique

Popular Scrubs