July 23, 2014 | 1173 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by brunella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful color. Kind of a beigy mauvy pinky color. Love it. BUT this product has some serious flaws. First of all, it doesnt last very long at all. Its very creamy and emolient but perhaps a little too creamy to have any staying power. The second thing is the taste. I dont know what they were thinking but this stuff tastes like soap. So yes its a pretty color and its very inexpensive but the soap taste and the fact that it doesnt last very long mean that I will not be rebuying. I'd rather pay more and get something that lasts longer and tastes better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought this today and i just love the color! its my perfect pinky-nude. i don't care for the consistancy,it feels a bit greasey/slippery. but id repurchase because its the perfect color for me & its so cheap.
EDIT:
the more i use this the more i dislike its taste/scent which is perfumy & the consistancy. im only dealing w/ it because i do like the color a lot. but i think ill pass on repurchasing & see if i can find something similar in a diff brand. (Ended up giving it to my 13yr old daughter)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word: nice! I think this lipstick is great. Great consistency and great color. I truly like this lipstick. (NC42; pigmented lips)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by krisc17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It goes on smooth and moisturizes. I really like the color too. This may be more of a night look for some people but I just tap a little of it all over my lips and put some pink gloss and it looks wonderful for the day!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i know people love this color but its not for me. i will have to find what good gloss combos go with this. its too dark for me, or too mauvy? if thats possible. for my skintone its just not flattering. but im sure it is for others...just not for me. it goes on smooth and isnt drying. just not a perfect color...plus it was so cheap that im not really going to cry about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Thalia is a dusty mauve cream that's hard to work with. It's definitely a cool nude, but it doesn't give a concealer-lip look, The problem is that it's quite gray, like Rea. If Rea worked on you without making you look undead, you may have some luck with Thalia. If it works for you, it'lI be very work appropriate and subdued, and would probably also work nicely with a navy or gray smokey eye. It's a lipstick many like, but it's not for me. I find the texture kind of oily and NYX lipstick slides off my lips, so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kristaax

I think the rave for this lipstick is a bit overrated because, its a very nice mauvy color, but it isn't anything that wowed me. Its a really nice color, but since my lips are a pigmented it looks dark on me if I don't pair it up with a lighter lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by KellyBellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omygosh. one of my fave NYX lipsticks. The color is just pretty and it kind of matches my natural lip color lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

A great lipstick with a VERY low price point. It is creamy and super pigmented. The colour is a dusty mauve, can be dull on some skin tones. It can be described as nude tone also but not on me...it kind of stains my lips purplish..odd. I like it...but I wouldn't rebuy. I'm a packaing lady so I like a more sophisicated looking lipstick ;) but that's just me..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by trxster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read and heard a lot of reviews on this shade and when i got it, i was pleasantly surprised. the colour was a pretty nude that has a warm undertone but the soapy detergent taste turned me off almost immediately. I really want to love this but i can't..

otherwise, great colour!