January 31, 2015 | 2045 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by GoingNatural86

I love this lipstick. The color is great for a simple look or a dramatic eye. NYX lipsticks are really smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

The most gorgeous color for my NC25 coloring. Nice texture but unfortunately does not last as long as MAC lipstick.
The closest color match I found is MAC Faux (which is a satin with less shine then Thalia)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by angelxbbx

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the texture, and the color looks really nice.....just not on my lips.
i find that it's a bit dark for my skin tone. I tried to wear a nude lipstick underneath, and it looks fine like that. Other than that, it's pretty good for the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this shade, but I'm just SO warm-toned that it didn't work on me. It's a very pretty nude mauve, and I quickly passed it off to my sister, who is cooler. I have trouble with the texture of some of the lighter NYX round lippies, but this was smooth and not chalky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This lipstick is a medium mauve color w/ brown and pink tones. I was amazed by how creamy this was and I really liked that. The finish itself is not shimmery at all but creamy just like its texture. I have NC30 skin in Mac and Winged Butter in Everyday Minerals, so I have strong yellow undertones. Even though this is a cool color it doesn't clash w/ my complexion so much that I can't pull it off. To me this is like a serious, understated, grown up color good for any professional setting. The stay power is nothing impressive but its okay. I love that it doesn't accentuate dryness or lines of my lips probably b/c its so creamy I love the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by muobsession

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick. Nothing bothers me about the smell or consistency. This is like MAC Blankety with a little more pink/mauve, which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I find the texture to be more moisturizing than MAC Blankety at first, but it does dry. Staying power is pretty. Good. I love this lipstick and will buy a backup soon.... though I don't think NYX will ever DC it... seems pretty popular.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPayge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I saw this product used on a YouTube tutorial and it looked beautiful on the lady in the video. It is my favorite lipstick of all time. I'm not much for wearing lipstick without gloss or liner but this one I can if I'm in a hurry. Normally I wear it under Nyx gloss in Natural. I have to keep myself from buying tons of these just because I'm afraid it will be discontinued! I would cry if it did. I love Thalia!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by nie048

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is not immediately available in the Philippines. I got this from a seller on ebay who imports NYX products. Based on the reviews that I got from youtube and here in makeup alley, it seems that the swatches of the lipcolors in the NYX website does'nt seem to be the same actual color once you get the lipstick, so I was only about 70% sure that I would love the color once I got it. But boy I was wrong. I am Asian with fair medium skintone and I love the look of this on my lips! The perfect nude-mauve shade for my lips, plus it's creamy so it just spreads easily. I would definitely purchase this color again once I finish the one that I just bought.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I really love this color. I have fair - med asian skin and my lips are quite mauve-pink. I love the way it just highlights my lips. It gives my lips a little more color. It's basically my go to color!
and for $1.50 on cherryculture, it's such a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, seems like a muted mauve color. I dont know if it really fits me but in some pics that I took it looked okay, I like to wear it when I wear pink or berry blushes.