Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have oily, dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. A lot i know. This makes it hard for me to a find a good product. This was ok, more negative than positive actually. Smell was ok, no biggie. Consitency i did not like. It seemed to slighty make me brakout more, did not moisturize well, after using it for a while it seemed to not moisturize at ALL. And also it was somewhat irritating. Maybe its the salacylic acid. This did NOTHING for me. Exoensive for drugdtore also, i paid like 18 dollars with tax. One more thing i also used the foaming cleanser, this was ok but when i used in the shower and later apply the moisturixer skin turened red, it burned. Had to wash of immediately. Definitely not for sensitive skin.

PS. Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer for sensitive skin( even for irritated, red skin) without suncreen, that does not clogg pores and if possible natural or at least free of parabens. I noe it is a lot to ask for. I ve Been loking for a looooong time for the perfect mositurizer but have had no luck. Frustratrion. I appreciate your help!!!!!!

This gunky, sticky CRAP broke me out BADLY...took a while to see just how clogged my pores had become and now I have terrible cysts on my chin which are so painful. Word to the wise. DON'T use this if your skin breaks out easily.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this moisturizer. It's the perfect consistency and does a great job moisturizing my dry skin. I stopped noticing the scent after a week of use, though the smell wasn't bad to begin with. I've tried other moisturizers and I always come back to this one. My only complaint is the price. I pay about $18 for a bottle of this. However, one bottle lasts me several months even with daily use. Will repurchase again and again!

This moisturizer was fine. Didn't break me out, was not greasy at all, and felt really light. I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks and chin) and I found that even after several applications to the dry parts of my skin, my skin was still flaky. It's also pretty pricy for a drugstore brand (around $20-$25 CDN).

Overall, I'd say this moisturizer is fine for oily skin, but not for dry skin.

Going by how my skin feels after using this for about three weeks, I love it. My skin is noticeably softer. I mean really soft. Much softer than when I used the Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer, or even the Laura Mercier moisturizer cream.

Everything else with the product... I'm not sure how I feel about it. The pump bottle is bulky. Much harder to store in my little make-up kit. The cream itself smells like herbs/flowers - totally not my thing. I was a bit surprised with how strong the scent it. Good thing is, it fade fairly quickly, so you're not smelling it all day. The cream itself is light, so it soaks into my skin well. But it's also thick /heavy enough to get me through these winter months when my cheeks tend to get dry.

As for the clear complexion part of it - I'm still breaking out. No more and no less than when I wasn't using this product.

So, for overall skin moisturizer, this stuff is great. My skin feels fabulous (if I do say so myself). For the 'clear complexion' part, I still have to use a separate acne cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I wet my face every morning & then put this on. It really moisturizes my dry/sensitive/acne prone skin. It is way cheaper than higher ends & does a great job! I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle of this stuff! Will repurchase.

It was chalky and did nothing to clear my acne.

I really like this moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft, and I love the way it smells. I was getting a lot of breakouts (which isn't normal for me) and though I also use an anti-acne face wash every morning, I find that in combination with this moisturizer it's really helped to control the breakouts and keep my skin really smooth and soft. I have tried other Aveeno products that have actually caused breakouts and made my eyes burn, but this one seems to work!

For about 5 years or so I've been using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer after washing my face. And let me say, this is definately better! The Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer really amazed me! After scrubing my face I applied it on and could not believe how soft my face was. Actually this is my second day using this product and I look forward to seeing the results after several days. My face is overall much softer and smoother. It has the same amount of salicylic acid as Clean & Clear, but I feel like this formula is much better. It has a thick formula that spreads and moisturizes sinking into my pores perfectly. I look forward to seeing the results after using this for several weeks. I recommend this for anyone who has a combination skin. I have acne breakouts and have to wash my face with acne cleansers but my face drys out. So this oil free moisturizer is absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to recommend this to others. I got mine for about $16 dollars, which I find kind of expensive for my budget but if you need a moisturizer it really is a great deal for something your going to use everyday.

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!!! I have acne prone/ combo skin with a lot of discoloration and uneven areas. I love this for three reasons-
1-thick formula. this is a thick creamy product and I feel like it does a really good job of hydrating AND smoothing my face. not like a primer, but as i have used this my face has gotten smoother!
2.Ease. Despite the thickness, it soaks into my skin quick enough that makeup in the morning is not a problem at all, i put on my moisturizer brush my teeth and then its ready for makeup! the pump is sooo nice, and the size isnt bad either
3.I feel good about wearing it. With skin like mine, sometimes you have to choose between prevention, treatment, or moisture. with this, i dont have to! it has salicylic acid to aid with my acne, and it smooths and hydrates my skin wonderfully, so i can feel good about wearing this morning and night, not like im sacrificing anything in my routine.
I am on my second bottle and love it. Only thing is it is 14.99 which isnt great for drugstore, and it has a faintly odd scent, but once its on you can't smell it at all.
great buy! go try it if your looking for a good moisturizer to do it all!