November 22, 2014 | 1728 users online

Crème - Revlon - New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by chochailz

This product iz absolute crap!!!
I got this n 03 Sand Beige after being recommended this shade by the lady who tested diffrent colours on me, and said this was the one. So the next day I put it on and my god it was horrible..... It looked nice n smooth but once I started smoothing it onto my face with the sponge provided, it was dry and looked really dark n yellowish on my face, it provided very little coverage and just looked really cheap. I generally really rate revlon products but this one drags the chain. In the end I ended up trowing it in the bin... what a waste of $43. I would give this a big fat zero if I could

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Christmaself55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is okay. I do like the creme to powder idea but the colors don't really match. I use this really for a bronzer type deal since I thought I got a good color but it came out too dark. I put it on my cheeks and nose and forehead and it looks okay. I take medication for my acne but it doesn't cause breakouts. I think this color is a little too orange for me. I think maybe the other colors are better. It also smells kind of weird but nothing too bad.
Check out my blog and yummymakeup.blogspot.com :P

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by scarlettohlala

I have moderate acne and usually wear thick foundations but I wanted something easier to apply so I went with this. The first day I liked it a lot but after a couple days I started breaking out A LOT in areas where I have been clear for awhile. I think the make-up is the only thing that could have done it. I also have oily skin and when I use my oil blotting sheets, I can see all the make-up on the sheet.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

i am a big fan of Maybelline SuperStay Silky foundation, but left my makeup at home and decided to get an alternative from the drugstore, this foundation is on sale and i picked it. FYI, I am a Maybelline light 04, MAC 30NC and the sand beige matched my skin nicely (naturally and dewy! ) I've worn it for 3 days, and my face is still in great shape. I am very happy that they have SPF in it. The Application is extremely easy. The only downside to me is the staying power. I am looking for something that gave a fuller coverage and stayed for a longer time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by smallpup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm at the point where I have to start wearing foundation. I've worn sunscreen my whole life, but just concealer - no foundation. Now, due to hormone activity, I think - my skin is not as even-toned. This works pretty well, I agree with a reviewer who stated that it looks high-end if you apply if right. I think I did a decent job with the sponge but I will try the foundation brush as suggested by someone below.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by 3evita

i have this one in medium beige 05. The color is perfect for me in the summer but it's a bit oily for me. It really does rub off on clothes!! I am still looking for the perfect foundation!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 7:48:00 AM More reviews by newchick

This is a creamy, blendable product but the colours are weird, (I had difficulty matching my skin tone -- tried the peach colour). I like the compact, but not the sponge - the sponge quickly seemed to get an unpleasant bacteria smell on it, so I recommend using a separate fresh sponge or just your fingers (though that might contaminate the whole product altogether). I would like it if there were more colours available.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by sweetheart_xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first compact foundation I have purchased. I'm not a big fan of the foundation sponge provided- so I used my own. First application is creamy, and it dries down to a matte finish. It provides good coverage, especially as a spot concealer. I only need a few swipes to apply it, and it doesn't look cakey either. You don't need much, since the coverage is pretty full. The foundation doesn't look streaky, and it's great especially with touching up during the day. I have oily skin, but haven't experienced any breakouts using this. I was also pleasantly surprised that I only had to blot once or twice a day using this. The holes at the bottom of the compact don't seem very hygienic though. Overall, good for the price. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was away on a businesss trip and needed a compact foundation for my purse .Purchased this at Walgreens after the cosmetic associate told me it was her fave. I love it. I am older with dry skin, so this is good for me. The color match was great, I bought the lightest shade. It's not perfect, but it was great to keep in my purse for quick touch ups. I think it may be too oily for younger skins. Provides very good coverage . Be careful, it does come off on clothing easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by catsgourmand

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This covers well and smoothly. I think the ivory is a little off in color but still ok. I didn't have any problems with it coming off. I also didn't find that it caked up in my wrinkles and I'm 62.