October 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally loved this product, but after having it for about a week I can see what everyone is saying about it. It is too heavy on my face.

I thought it would be different for me because I have normal to dry skin, but I don't like that it sits on my face for hours before it completely absorbs. The packaging is exception, but this lotion is too greasy and thick for anyones skin. I don't usually break out, but this gave me little bumps.

Needless to say I returned. I switched it out for the gel.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

Ugh. I used this a few yrs ago along with the Cleansing Gel and it broke me out BADLY!

I've since learned you should never use products where the bottles are see through since the ingredients break down too quickly

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by melllm

Got this as a sample and couldn't even finish that. I broke out instantaneously. Will obviously not repurchase. Still gave this a few lippies because the formulation is nice and this may work for dry/combo skin whereas my skin is more on the oily/combo side.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by shaaralee

I do like this product, but I feel that it almost soaks in 'too' quickly maybe. I like that my skin is not greasy afterwards, but I tend to feel like it may need more moisture without extra applications of DDML. Kind of hard to explain. I shall leave it at "it is okay and I like it".

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few moisturizers that doesn't irritate my dry and sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. The lack of SPF and fancy anti-aging ingredients is actually a positive thing because those sorts of things often cause my skin to react. Just make sure you buy the bottle with the pump and not the plain bottle!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SoundMouse

After only a short time using this product my skin is smoother and looks great! Down side is that it makes me breakout!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mlucky1570

This stuff has made my face breakout it is very greasy I have combo sensitive skin the clinique SA suggested this for a #1 and #2 skin type I am so disapointed in the whole 3 step it is way to harsh on my skin. I tried both the extra mild and mild facial cleanser as well and these products are also terrible for my skin, would not recomend for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this many, many times. The perfect lotion for dry/combo skin. This is a holy grail product for me! Been using it for 7-8 years.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this to be a very average moisturizer for the price. There's nothing wrong with it, but it doesn't blow me away. There is nothing different at all about it. If you're looking for a basic unscented moisturizer, this isn't bad but it is a bit overpriced for being pretty average.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Daniizle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this when I purchased some Clinique makeup. I got a 1 o.z bottle of it, and let me tell you I couldn't even TRY to finish it. I just didn't like this product. I used it for several weeks and I couldn't come to love it. Granted, it is recommended for dry to dry combination skin and I'm a bit on the oily combination side, so that may have been a factor in my results. This broke me out and I didn't get consistent results from it. It'd do nothing for me one day, and the next it'd be too oily. It may have just been me. Whatever it was, this moisturizer did not work for my skin.