Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 10/7/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect no-frills moisturizer. It works great with my combination skin. And I like that I can combine it with other products without any heaviness or pilling. I'm really surprised this hasn't received higher ratings. It's definately something I would buy again.

on 10/6/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

In my opinion the worst moisturizer ever! I ended up with large spots all over the place. I guess it's because it is full of mineral oils and other nasty stuff.

on 10/5/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I originally loved this product, but after having it for about a week I can see what everyone is saying about it. It is too heavy on my face.

I thought it would be different for me because I have normal to dry skin, but I don't like that it sits on my face for hours before it completely absorbs. The packaging is exception, but this lotion is too greasy and thick for anyones skin. I don't usually break out, but this gave me little bumps.

Needless to say I returned. I switched it out for the gel.

on 10/2/2012 12:38:00 AM

Ugh. I used this a few yrs ago along with the Cleansing Gel and it broke me out BADLY!

I've since learned you should never use products where the bottles are see through since the ingredients break down too quickly

on 10/1/2012 12:02:00 AM

Got this as a sample and couldn't even finish that. I broke out instantaneously. Will obviously not repurchase. Still gave this a few lippies because the formulation is nice and this may work for dry/combo skin whereas my skin is more on the oily/combo side.

on 9/27/2012 12:50:00 AM

I do like this product, but I feel that it almost soaks in 'too' quickly maybe. I like that my skin is not greasy afterwards, but I tend to feel like it may need more moisture without extra applications of DDML. Kind of hard to explain. I shall leave it at "it is okay and I like it".

on 9/25/2012 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the few moisturizers that doesn't irritate my dry and sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. The lack of SPF and fancy anti-aging ingredients is actually a positive thing because those sorts of things often cause my skin to react. Just make sure you buy the bottle with the pump and not the plain bottle!

on 9/20/2012 8:04:00 PM

After only a short time using this product my skin is smoother and looks great! Down side is that it makes me breakout!!!!

on 9/12/2012 7:35:00 PM

This stuff has made my face breakout it is very greasy I have combo sensitive skin the clinique SA suggested this for a #1 and #2 skin type I am so disapointed in the whole 3 step it is way to harsh on my skin. I tried both the extra mild and mild facial cleanser as well and these products are also terrible for my skin, would not recomend for sensitive skin.

on 9/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

I have repurchased this many, many times. The perfect lotion for dry/combo skin. This is a holy grail product for me! Been using it for 7-8 years.

Popular Moisturizers