July 31, 2014 | 985 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

I heard so much about it that i have to give it a try... and it's
Not for me. I really want to love it because of the great reviews in you tube and here.
It's also the first bb creams that i've ever tried.. Some of the reviews said that its for oily skin but when i tried it.. It made me even oilier.. Like grease keeps dripping down my face.. I used it for a week but i gave up..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Heyitsjen2020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Gives decent coverage, has a "gritty" texture because of the beads (which I don't mind) and lasts a while. My only problem is that it shimmers. I prefer a more natural look, and the shimmer annoys me a bit but no biggie. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Hadaisy7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the first BB cream I tried. I am very impressed with it! I have fair skin and chose the Light color. It was too orange for me so I bought the Fair and it is absolutely perfect! It comes out white, but as you blend, it turns peachy to match your skin. I even bought Smashbox BB cream and love the Loreal brand MUCH better! I have bought two bottles so far! Its definately worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenentonic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I received this as a sample in the shade light, which I usually don't use. I generally choose medium even though I am fair skinned I am not lily white fair. Anyway I put this on over a primer and at first I thought "Whoa this is too pale!" as it went on white looking and very sheer. Upon blending though the shade seemed to darken some and when I was finished this gave me nice coverage and looked like my regular foundation as my skin looked smooth, even, and I had a beautiful base to start adding contour and color too. This covered well, better than any BB cream I've tried so far. At first I thought this looked a little chalky on but after I added some setting powder and finished my face, I looked beautiful and it didn't look chalky or "made up" at all. Even my husband told me how pretty I looked when I used this BB cream. I liked this so much that I went and purchased it in the shade "Light' as that really did work for me. I noticed that the store shelves were nearly empty of this product and there were only 3 tubes left, 2 in light and 1 in a dark shade. I was happy to be able to grab the one I wanted. I don't know why the poor reviews as I really love this BB cream!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by IsabellaCullen

I received a sample of this in the mail and thought what the heck? Why not? So I tried it. As far as coverage goes, I suppose it's okay. I mean I realize it's not a foundation so you have to limit your expectations.
My main problem with this product were the "color beads", they were almost rough as I was rubbing the cream onto my face. Slightly painful and burned! And then the color! My sample was in the color "light". It was very orange and not the most flattering. I had to blend it way down onto my neck just to make it look halfway normal. I'm a lightly tanned chick and this was just way too dark and orange for me. Won't be purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This provides light coverage but feel a bit rough when you rub it in. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. I got this for my 12 year old and she uses it everyday(:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this bb cream in light and light / medium and absolutely love it but will not be buying anymore because it doesn't have SPF. IF you tried several bb creams then you know that some of them come out as color and some, like loreal and almay, come out in weird white and blue color and then match your skin color really well. I noticed that bb creams which come out in a weird white paste blend much much better than other ones and also give your skin perfect glow... but no SPF ... can't use it even if I like it very much

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Cgbuying

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this! I have adult acne prone skin and this is by far the best one I have found. I just wish they could figure out away to add sunscreen to it with changing it! They did it right and what a great price! I can't live without it!