September 23, 2014 | 1050 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkblush88

I don't like this at all...it has zero coverage and I think it's all in everyone's head.. they just want to believe this stuff works...it's basically lotion with a dab of foundation mixed in...what a waste of 12$ this is not for people looking for a flawless dull coverage look!!beware...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Okay, first things first- holy crap, am I late on this BB Cream train? Haha. This is the first BB cream that I've ever owned- I bought it with a discount several months back, and didn't really get a chance to use it until now. My first impression of the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream was "surprised"; I didn't do my research very well, because I had no idea that this stuff would first come out as white goo and then turns into its intended color, once you start blending it in. Personally, I think that it is a pretty cool technology, but does nothing to benefit the product's performance.
Applying this product was easy; it went on smoothly without problems, and was thin enough to be blended with my fingers only- without leaving streaks. Yet, it also gave me good coverage over my dark marks. In the summer, my skin clears up well, so I can use this BB cream without any concealer or powder on top! The finish here is very dewy, and slightly sparkly- I find it great for a healthy-looking, summer complexion, but if you are looking for something that is matte, then stay away from this product. With primer, the staying power is good, but it is not perfect, and it's not hard to accidentally take some off when you involuntarily touch your face.
As for its "5 Beautifying Actions in 1", I am 50/50 about agree or disagree with their claims. "Primes": Hell no. This stuff can barely hold its own without primer underneath- no way it can act as a primer for other products. "Corrects": Yeah, it does a good job of evening out my skintone. Then again, so does every other foundation. "Hydrates": Honestly, it made my face feel a little bit dry, so no. "Perfects": Depends on your personal definition, but if you have clear skin or very minor imperfections, then it will do that. "Flawless bare skin finish": Yes, it creates a healthy, glowing complexion. Very brightening, if you will.
My biggest problem with this BB cream was the shade choices. I bought the one in "Light"- I am fair-skinned and tan a lot in the summer, but this was so dark that the only time I will be able to use it is in the dead of summer, when I have tanned to the max. However, it did match my skin and undertones nicely, so I can't complain. I don't know if there was a "Fair" shade, I don't really remember, but if there is, that is the one I will buy next time.
The price is good- $10-&$11, I'm sure, and there is an average amount of product in the tube. I am assuming that it will last me a good couple of months.
Overall, I do recommend this BB cream. I haven't tried others, so I can't compare, but I got a pretty good impression from this one. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by hskulak

Love Love this Cream! It makes my skin all even and clear. Its nice and lite. I will keep buying this cream and get the CC cream as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yuck. What is there to like about this stuff? Tiny tube, scratchy exfoliating beads, whitish cast, then organgey ompa-loompah look? Nope. Nope, nope. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by betajuliet

I was scared because it's white at first, but it blended perfectly. Felt like I wasn't wearing anything. Like me, only better (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jenny2802

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product but I feel It sits in my pores and shows. Its matte finish unlike the other loreal bb cream that i find rather greasy. The light shade is a lot lighter than the other bb cream too

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

I was REALLY surprised at how much I liked this. This is my first BB cream to try and it's great! I have some skin discoloration and really didn't think it would cover anything. It comes out kinda white but blends in and like "magic" the color blends and covers. I have not used it long enough to know if it will break me out so going with four lippies so far. The only thing missing is an SPF and it would truly be an all in one product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by hanako20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got it in the lightest shade and it made my skin look kinda tan, in a good way. Just adding some on my neck makes it look natural. It blends so easily, has good coverage, and evens out my skin tone, helping with redness. I didn't use it until I got my hair colored - it's a carmelly, bronzey strawberry blonde and I hate it but can't change it for a few weeks, so this is REALLY helping my face go with the color for now haha. It's too bad this doesn't have SPF. Other than that, (and the tanning effect may be good/bad for different people), I would recommend this for a simple, easy, fast "foundation". Just watch out if you have really pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by pk2013

The product itself is really runny and liquidy so it's easy to get everywhere. I like the light, matte finish but the color is a little ashy for my skin tone (tan with yellow undertones). A little product goes a long way. It's good for traveling because the packaging is so small. Also, it's good for days when you don't want to put on heavy foundation. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again unless there was a really good discount.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

I heard so much about it that i have to give it a try... and it's
Not for me. I really want to love it because of the great reviews in you tube and here.
It's also the first bb creams that i've ever tried.. Some of the reviews said that its for oily skin but when i tried it.. It made me even oilier.. Like grease keeps dripping down my face.. I used it for a week but i gave up..