September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Sweetmeli

I do not have one bad thing to say about this product.
Lancome has hit the perfect formula for developing this liquid eyeliner.
It is the only one that I wear now, because:

1) The strong sponge tip makes it extremely easy to shape your eyeliner any way you want.

2) You can wear this to the gym, sweat bullets, and it will not budge ONE BIT.

3) The formula dries so quickly, that you can start blinking right after applying it and it will not transfer to your eyelid.

4) If you make a mistake, you can correctly by just wiping your finger over the "oopsies" ONCE, and you can pretty much redo that part without being able to tell that you redid it. You can do this even after the eyeliner has dried... which is pretty much right away.

Although it is pricey for just an eyeliner... it is WORTH EVERY PENNY, and I have never said this about any cosmetic product before. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

I am not a fan of this liner. It is really easy to use, lasts all day, very jet black but dries very shiny on me. It looks wet even after 8 hours of wear. I dont like that look at all and for the price, if only I could find the box -- it would go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by egg802

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love liquid liners and to me the Artliner is the best! I use Noir the most. It really is my go to liner. It goes on so smoothly and stays on the whole day! Ive tried most brands but I keep on going back to Artliner. I like how the wand itself isnt too thin so its easy to use and control when creating a perfect line.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First high-end eyeliner and I am really pleased with it.

Packaging: the liner is in an "inkwell" and the felt-tip applicator dips into the product.

Formula: Wet, but not watery, so it glides on effortlessly. The liners are rich and highly pigmented.

Longevity of wear: Stays on all day without budging but removes easily with warm water and a gently cleanser.

Longevity of the product: Lasts a long time without drying out or losing quality of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I was surprised I had not reviewed this as I have used these for years and LOVE them! I have black, brown, green and blue. I grab the brown and blue the most. This is amazing a staying on and is super easy to apply. I also like mac fluidline paint pots and Bobbie Brown gel pots. I need a liner that lasts all day and these are the best I have found so far. This is nice for travel as you do not need an extra brush along to apply it with. If you need a cheaper DS liner the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner are also really good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Very impressive! This is the best liquid liner I've used and I've been through many. Diorliner's lack of staying power was disappointing, as well as the smearing and smudging from almost every one. This one:
-looks great
-extremely easy to apply
-lasts all day and even sleeping with no smudges or smears (have yet to test during humid Ontario summer)
-removes easily with warm water
-great shades
-I can draw a light, thin line for day and thick, darker, winged-out one for a dressy night out just as easily
Like other members, the price is the only con. At 37 CDN, I'm glad it was a gift and will only likely buy it with Shoppers points.Wet n' Wild H20 Proof is a surprisingly good alternative, but is more dramatic, requires a steadier hand and is harder to remove. I reviewed the brown separately, but also have Aubergine, a black with a hint of purple. Great and dramatic, while the brown is perfect for daytime. Besides the crazy price, I highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by nearlylovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS
- So easy to use
- Felt tip is soft on the eyelid
- Long lasting, doesn't budge or smudge
- Handle is perfect length and shape
- Minimal product is required to achieve eyeliner look

CONS
- Very expensive

VERDICT
I love this eyeliner! A fantastic formula and packaging.
I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner!

~Well worth the price: the applicator is spongey but very precise, and it doesn't irritate my eyelid.

~The formula doesn't "burn" or sting.
~It lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by liselise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I suck at using liquid liners but when I put the Artliner on in Sephora, I look like a PRO! Because of the ease of using the applicator and how natural the liquid liner looks, I bought it! I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too. We have tried other 'dupes'/comparables because this one is so expensive but it's just NOT the same! We keep coming back to the Artliner. I don't take off my eyeliner when I go to sleep so when I wake up, it still looks great. I only use this on my upper lash line. I always wing out my eyeliner and this applicator is thin enough to easily do that. I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

This eyeliner is very easy application, more so than any other. The issue is it dries up quickly and doesnt seem to stay on all day. Thus, even though i have rebought in the past, probably wont anymore. However, I will purchase the pencil liner and mascaras, my fav!!