April 19, 2014 | 1976 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Neonstrawbezzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So today I'm going to do a review on the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. I apologize for any grammar mistakes I make. Starting off, I was interested in buying a cream blush, so I went with the Dream Bouncy Blush. I was very disappointed in this product because, the pigmentation is far from good. Doesn't even last that long. The texture is a bit odd. I really don't recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Soft, beautiful, yet very pigmented colors! I absolutely love this blush. I usually go for a gel or liquid blush like Benetint but I wanted a more pinky tone so I tried this. It blends SO smoothly!! It looks very natural and on my fair skin I don't need to apply any more than one to two coats of this on the apple of my cheeks and I'm good for the day! The pink is bright and youthful and EXACTLY what I've been looking for as far as color and that easy glide natural look. I just went back and bought two more! Love these!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sofiblu99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I didn't buy this for myself. I actually went makeup shopping with two of my cousins. Both of them got this blush. One got it in Rose Petal and the other got it in Hot Tamale. (note: both of them are naturally tan) The cashier let us try them out. It is very soft and blendable. But not very pigmented. The packaging is cute but small. And $6.99 for that small of a blush?! Terrible pricing. I wouldn't buy this again, no matter how much I want to like it...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by habana

I'd been avoiding wearing blush for the last year or so because my face tends to have a red blotchiness. Once I even out my skin tone and get rid of the redness with foundation, the last thing I want to do is add redness back to my face. This blush looked so interesting I decided to give it a try. The way it mushes in the container is a bit weird, but I love how it goes on light and just gives a nice natural rosy glow to my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by emberlyyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical about this product because i am black and blushes like this usually tend to look ashy or not show up at all.
But i purchased this in Peach Satin and i was so surprised...

It looked quite nice.
The texture is a little hard to apply, but i think the idea of this is that you have to build it up by rubbing the blush, then dotting it on your face.

I hate when blushes look too intense, but this product looks really natural.
Again, i am black! i don't know how it couldn't show up on some of you fair skinned ladies.

My only complaint is after i took a nap, it disappeared,,.i wasn't wearing any primer though, i'm not sure it that makes a difference.

Will buy again in hot tamale this time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by ivankaranka

obviously the idea behind this product is pretty cool but that still does not make up for the quality of it. if you're looking for a blush that is pigmented this is certainly not it. I bought one of the darker colors yet i still had to keep going back to get more product, its a hassle to apply it because you keep tugging on our skin to see any color. honestly for 7 dollars (the actual price i bought it for) you can buy other blushes way better than this one. definitely do not buy this product one of maybelline's duds

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worst blush I've ever used. The colors look so pretty in the package, but I can hardly see color on my face at all! With my dry skin, the weird putty just sort of sits on top of my skin and looks cakey and odd. It doesn't blend well, and gets really messy in the package after a few tries at it. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

Bought this when I purchased the Dream Fresh BB Cream and oooooh lordy! I loved it at first but it was a pain to apply. When I was using it it just felt like bubblegum chunks. Its a cute concept but they are not very pigmented. If you are going to uses this you should definitely set it with a powder blush for it to last longer and add more color. Also, my skin isn't very pimple prone but it was breaking my cheeks out! After a week or two of wearing this I noticed little zits and I threw it out. I have normal to dry skin and I definitely would not recommend this for someone with oily skin.The price was not great for a drugstore brand either! And its TINY. I'll give it a 1 because I did like how it looked in the beginning.

Pretty much: its not long wearing, not pigmented enough, it broke me out, it was a little pricey for a drugstore blush and you don't get very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although the unique idea and the way they present it is enticing, the actual blush itself doesn't work very well. Although the color is nice, it doesn't last long on my skin. Also, the blush itself is a weird mixture between powder and cream, which you can't apply with a brush. However, if you try to use your fingers it'll dent the strangely textured formula (which, by the way, isn't bouncy at all).

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this -- the idea seemed fun, but it was just a gimmick and a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I bought this, I thought it was a powder blush. I'm not into cream blushes at all. So I was disappointed when I opened it and realized it was a creme. This is a super weird texture, the second I touched the blush it almost deflated. It got super flat. I tried to take some out with my finger and it is super thick in texture, although it's smooth...it's hard to describe. The color is absolutely horrendous. No color payoff. I got a fairly bright color and it hardly even showed up. In order to get this to show, you'd have to layer it, and then you're gonna look super cakey because of this consistency. Such a waste of money.