July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my faveorite drugstore cream blush! My favorite is in Orchid Hush. The product is just as it claims- it is bouncy! When you first get it, press your finger on it lightly and it will go right back to it's original state! Press on it lightly, I emphasize!
But to the actual quality... it is easy to blend, creamy, and you can build up to your desired shade. It comes in lovely colors, the texture is great, they look natural....I freaking love these<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by raanders

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alright, ladies. What more could you possibly want from a blush? This product it easy to blend, fantastic coverage and long lasting. I'm in love. I was looking for a blush that would last all day, and I found it. But here's what you need to know: to apply this correctly you need a cosmetic sponge! Dip the sponge into the makeup, smile, and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. Wa-la! You'll get a natural glow. But here's the catch, if you want it to last all day, put a powder over it! Easy breezy beautiful! Oops, not covergirl... (I purchased "satin peach" shade 20)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I felt like I should write a review because there are so many negative ones, and I had the opposite experience. I used to buy the dream mousse blush, but saw they it was discontinued it on here. Other people have said that the pigment was bad etc. I had the exact opposite experience. I out it on around 8 am, and it is now almost 8 pm and it is on perfect. For me, it had more pigmentation than the other kind. Give it a try. You can always return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

I got this blush in #15: Rose Petal. When I had researched this product, I had thought that the texture would be like silly putty, and bounce right back! (But I bought it anyway orz) To my surprise, when I lightly poked it, it was super soft! It kind of feels like baby's skin, I guess. When I pressed a little harder, I had put a dent into it, so it's not really bouncy at all. Anyway, I was looking for a blush that is super natural and wouldn't look like I'm wearing any blush at all. Boy, did I find one. Rose Petal is probably the least pigmented of all the blushes, and I love it! Instead of using a brush or pressing into the blush, I take my index and middle fingers and, with a light hand, swirl them around the product. Then, I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks, and I end up with a very pretty, natural glow. I get a lot more pigmentation this way, but it stays ever so natural. Sadly, it's a little on the expensive side. I won't be repurchasing only because I think this will last me a very VERY long time, and I want to try out other blushers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maeve520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was pretty good!! goes on smoothly and easy to blend! Price wise its a bit much for a blush but other then that its pretty good! and actually shows up! will buy this again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ohartistoohard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this blush. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. The only thing I like about it is how soft and squishy it feels when you touch it. lol. However, it has horrible pigmentation and the color isn't very buildable. I'm also pretty sure it made me break out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dannieh00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really annoyed when I opened this product, the lid was on so tightly and when I finally got in to open my fingers just smushed the blush and it was no longer that round dome shape. I guess that's my fault though. Hahaha. But still I'm not too impressed with the packaging.

This blush goes on pretty pigmented but wears off in less a very small amount of time. I like that it is oil-free though. I wouldn't repurchase simply because there are many more blushes out there that I can get my hands on.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by vixontips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this blush when I want a very minor and dewy tint on my face. It's creamy and really light, which I love. The only thing I don't like about Dream Bouncy Blush is that it can sometimes be a little TOO subtle. But, I would recommend having it in your makeup case nonetheless!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by alyssajeanine05

I was very excited to try this blush, with so much hype at the time of it's reveal, and I must say I was very dissapointed. The blush itself is very small, and too exspensive for a drugstore blush in my opinion. Although the texture is cool, and it's fun to play with, it has close to no pigmentation. I've tried using it on my lips as some people sugested as well, and was again disappointed. It dries weird and makes me look streaky/cakey. I was not a fun. The concept and packaging was great, but the blush itself was a miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by katchimo

I suckered myself into buying this blush in coffee cake today because of a promo ad on a blog...this being AFTER I read all the reviews on makeupalley. And the verdict is....

I like it. I really do. I'm really careful about not pressing my finger down too hard on the product so I don't end up with mushy silly putty on my hands a la other reviewers. Even then there are still cons that don't necessarily make up for the product. None of brushes picks up the product effectively so I need to use clean fingers every time I apply it. It also applies very sheer so if you like your blushes with a pop of color this is not that blush for you. On the other hand, I've been on a nekkid face phase so I wanted something to give my cheeks an extra oomph without coming across as wearing blush. No comments on how long dream bouncy wears but I figure if I pat some powder it should be fine.

Oof, packaging sucks though. I'm usually a victim of cheap makeup and broken hinges. Probably not going to be a rebuy but I'll mark it as one anyway to show I actually like the product, despite shortcomings.