Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Sheer tints of pretty colours like a lip gloss, but moisturizing like a balm, not sticky. They feel really nice on the lips, not drying. Sheer enough that you can add more without a mirror, lol. Even after the gloss is gone, there is still some colour. I haven't had any colour bleeding with the 5 colours I bought. Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle are my favourites. They're nudes, but prettier. Bought on sale for $4.97 CDN, they were a very good buy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I live in Romania and I can't find these anywhere. A few months ago I went to France and there I found and bought my first Revlon Lip Butter, in Pink Truffle.

I expected a lot from this lip product because of its price (16 euros, which means 21 dollars). I like it actually, but I regret paying so much money on it, I don't think it's worth it.
I read that in the US these lip butters only cost around 6$. At this price, I really want to try more shades. But for now, I can't help but be a little bit disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a great lip product. I have tried a few shades but always return to my 'pink truffle'. I think I am on my 4th tube of it! It's very moisturizing and the shade isn't too harsh- just the right amount of shine and color!

I love these. I bought cotton candy. Its a very pale pink but not to pale where it makes u looks dead. In cotton candy there is a little but of shimmer. Which is perfect for my age. They are very moisturizing which i love. On my lips i feel like they leave a little bit of a stain as well which isnt a bad thing in my opinion. Would definetely buy again

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Revlon lip butters are my HG lip product.

I have very sensitive skin and for some reason most lipsticks and lip balms make my lips peel and it feels raw and sore for a day or two. :( This goes for drugstore AND high-end brands. I've pretty much worn only Vaseline for years, with maybe an odd lip balm or two for colour but not very often.

While I tend to avoid buying lip products, I gave this one a try during a sale. I was AMAZED that this didn't cause me any problems! I can finally wear some colour on my lips! :D My first lip butter was Raspberry Pie. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feel drying at all and the colour is sheer, but can be built up.

My ONLY problem is that the staying power is maybe around 3-4 hours (for me, anyway). But otherwise, this is an amazing product that I will buy again and again. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

okay this is weird.
I have most of the colors from this collection and feel that even though I do enjoy several shades, I'm not amazed at the performance of these overall.
first, they tend to bleed and spply unevenly because they are so buttery. this also means lasting time is an hour tops before I have to reapply. but when I do, the ptoduct dries up my lips and I get flakes. yuck.
the nude color creme brulee is actually pretty opaque, and I enjoy tutti fruitti and candy apple. the rest, the light pinks, won't do much to astound.
now I'm just thinking of a way to use then up or get rid of them but can only bring myself to store them as backup in my purses to layer over lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I ADORE Revlon's Just Bitten line, so I thought I'd give these a shot as well. They feel like a cross between a lipstick and a lip balm. They last longer than a lip gloss but less than a lipstick or stain; I usually reapply every few hours, and definitely after eating.

Pros:
-heavenly vanilla scent
-packaging and feel seem more high end (much better overall first impression than, say, Wet 'n' Wild)
-applies like butter (as the name suggests), but not in an overly greasy way... very smooth and will not dry out over time, although I've never had a problem with dry lips
-color: I can only attest to Peach Parfait, but it's a gorgeous medium-dark pink with a hint of shimmer; very close to my actual lip color

Cons:
-again, I'm not blown away with the staying power
-I paid $8 which is pretty steep for a drugstore lip product

Other than that, I really enjoy this in Peach Parfait, even though I wish it wasn't so close to my natural lip color, as I was looking for more of a coloring balm and less of a nude one. However I enjoy pulling this out and applying it, because the packaging just makes me feel like a 20th century Parisian woman. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My friend told me I HAD to try this. I got a coral color. Looks okay, a little dry. Does not feel like butter, not as smooth as you'd expect hearing the name. Not shiny, but I'm not a big fan of shiny anyway...I'm sure a gloss would look great over it if needed. It was fine, just wasn't as great as my expectations.

I bought the shade Pink Truffle. It was priced at about £8. It was the perfect natural colour for my lips but unfortunately it went a bit grainy and has a horrible consistency that lasts about an hour. After that it's like it was never there. Reapplication only makes it worse. There's so little product in the tube and it wears down really fast because it's so soft. It also wore down wonky (my fault!) After hearing so many rave reviews I was let down by the lip butters.

Video Reviews & Tutorials