L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 3/28/2012 3:42:00 AM

I love L'Oreal mascaras and this one is no exception. I picked it up on a whim while looking for my usual Double Extend. Got it home, curled my lashes, applied and it looked great. My lashes haven't looked this full since I don't know when. Very easy to remove. I love it and will purchase it again.

on 3/26/2012 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this on a whim. I like L'oreal mascaras enough to make them my HG brand. The tacky 80s gold packaging on this was totally irresistible. And anything alluding to false lashes gets a try out of me.

I didn't care for this mascara at first; it seemed very dry and old--I felt like the package had been opened and was a year or so old 1st time I opened and used it. I bought this way back in Summer '11.

Now in March 12, I have been wearing it with minimal eye makeup (just a sweep of taupe, black liner on bottom) and I like how it makes my lashes hold their curl all day. The formula is still thick on the rough brushes, but I barely need any at all to make my lashes look good on their own.

I like it and it washes off easily, but I am not sure I will buy this again--too many others to try or return to (Full & Soft, Lash Architect, Falsies).

on 3/26/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

my mom's friend gave this product to me and i'm so glad that she did. i had seen so much hype about this product and i'm glad i got it to try out. i can't say enough good things about this mascara. it makes me lashes so long, and gives them great volume. i would go fat enough to say that it almost makes me seem like i'm wearing false lashes. it makes my eyes open up and the mascara seperates all my lashes. this is my first tube but i will be buying this mascara as soon as i'm donewith it. i would and do reccomened it to anyone !

on 3/24/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised so many people didn't like this. I LOVE it, I normally buy YSL faux cils and this is very comparable for 1/3 of the price. It does flake a bit if you use too much. It makes my lashes super long and thick. I did notice clumping the first time I used it, but it seems one coating is all that is needed to get great results.

on 3/24/2012 2:32:00 AM

At 1st, this mascara was way to liquidy and made my eyelashes stick together. Clumped them almost instantly. I hated it at 1st, but then one day I forgot to close the mascara properly and it kinda dried out & after that, the application was good. All it needed was a little drying haha. It langthens and volumizes my lashes, but they always come out clumpy if I apply too much. I'm the type that loves layering on my mascara & with this product, I have to use a little eyelash brush to unclump them. I would buy it again though, just because i didn't think it was THAT bad, but for now I'm going to try the one by one by maybeline :)

on 3/21/2012 11:26:00 PM

This mascara is the worst in my opinion. The brush was way too big and when you got it off the tube it carries to much product which causes the mascara to clump on your lashes.It does give you length, but it did not gave me volume.

on 3/15/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was good. It made my eyelashes look long and volumized. They look like fake lashes and it was really good. It runs out quickly though. I have used better mascaras than this. It also kept my lashes curled.

on 3/15/2012 11:48:00 AM

I WAS SKEPTICAL WHEN BUYING THIS PRODUCT. I ALWAYS THINK MASCARA WILL BE CLUMPY AND NOT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS. I HAVE BEEN USING LOREAL TELESCOPIC FOR YEARS BUT I WANTED SOMETHING TO CREATE FULLER LASHES. I REALLY LIKE THIS MASCARA. LOOKS CLUMPY ON BRUSH BUT REALY DOES LENGTHEN AND THICKEN. BETTER FOR TOP LASHES ONLY THOUGH. BRUSH IS A BIT BIG TO GET THE BOTTOM ONES.

on 3/13/2012 12:04:00 PM

To me, L'oreal has some of the best mascaras out there. This, however, is not one of them. This fails for me in a few areas:
- the brush is messy, long and an odd shape that will not work universally for all eyes. Therefore you end up with smudging and product on your lid.
- the formula is mediocre, at best, I find better formula in the Jordana volume mascara and it's 1/3 the price
- it dries up really quickly for me. Now, I always have about 8-10 mascaras in rotation as it's my favorite makeup product and still, not using it daily, this mascara dried out 2xs faster than my Maybelline Falsies.

I was very disappointed.

on 3/13/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hated it. It was really wet and the brush was wierd. Literally took it out thepackage, put it on on eye, and then put it back in the package and returned it straight to Walgreens. Back to my Maybelline Falsies :)