L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 3/24/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised so many people didn't like this. I LOVE it, I normally buy YSL faux cils and this is very comparable for 1/3 of the price. It does flake a bit if you use too much. It makes my lashes super long and thick. I did notice clumping the first time I used it, but it seems one coating is all that is needed to get great results.

on 3/24/2012 2:32:00 AM

At 1st, this mascara was way to liquidy and made my eyelashes stick together. Clumped them almost instantly. I hated it at 1st, but then one day I forgot to close the mascara properly and it kinda dried out & after that, the application was good. All it needed was a little drying haha. It langthens and volumizes my lashes, but they always come out clumpy if I apply too much. I'm the type that loves layering on my mascara & with this product, I have to use a little eyelash brush to unclump them. I would buy it again though, just because i didn't think it was THAT bad, but for now I'm going to try the one by one by maybeline :)

on 3/21/2012 11:26:00 PM

This mascara is the worst in my opinion. The brush was way too big and when you got it off the tube it carries to much product which causes the mascara to clump on your lashes.It does give you length, but it did not gave me volume.

on 3/15/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was good. It made my eyelashes look long and volumized. They look like fake lashes and it was really good. It runs out quickly though. I have used better mascaras than this. It also kept my lashes curled.

on 3/15/2012 11:48:00 AM

I WAS SKEPTICAL WHEN BUYING THIS PRODUCT. I ALWAYS THINK MASCARA WILL BE CLUMPY AND NOT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS. I HAVE BEEN USING LOREAL TELESCOPIC FOR YEARS BUT I WANTED SOMETHING TO CREATE FULLER LASHES. I REALLY LIKE THIS MASCARA. LOOKS CLUMPY ON BRUSH BUT REALY DOES LENGTHEN AND THICKEN. BETTER FOR TOP LASHES ONLY THOUGH. BRUSH IS A BIT BIG TO GET THE BOTTOM ONES.

on 3/13/2012 12:04:00 PM

To me, L'oreal has some of the best mascaras out there. This, however, is not one of them. This fails for me in a few areas:
- the brush is messy, long and an odd shape that will not work universally for all eyes. Therefore you end up with smudging and product on your lid.
- the formula is mediocre, at best, I find better formula in the Jordana volume mascara and it's 1/3 the price
- it dries up really quickly for me. Now, I always have about 8-10 mascaras in rotation as it's my favorite makeup product and still, not using it daily, this mascara dried out 2xs faster than my Maybelline Falsies.

I was very disappointed.

on 3/13/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hated it. It was really wet and the brush was wierd. Literally took it out thepackage, put it on on eye, and then put it back in the package and returned it straight to Walgreens. Back to my Maybelline Falsies :)

on 3/12/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In general its a great mascara, is it the best one I've ever used? No way. The gold tube is fun to look at. The product itself is okay. I coat it with another mascara for an over the top look. It does flake a little bit throughout the day but its really not a big deal, just swipe it off with a q-tip or tissue. I cant say it creates a false lashes look but everyone is different so maybe what doesn't work for me will work for you. The price is somewhat steep for the result you get but I'm a sucker for the gold tube so I'll probably be re-purchasing.

on 3/9/2012 9:46:00 AM

This is the worst. It clumps and the brush is flimsy, not helpful at all. It did not add anything to my lashes, only made them look clumpy and too dark (I purchased black brown - no brown at all in this one). VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I like it. Gives volume and length. It wasn't a "wow!" mascara for me but its pretty good and I'm happy. I think its way better than Maybelline's version called Illegal Length mascara (with fibers). I think these fibers are more effective at adding length. The volume I got was decent as well; it was a pleasant surprise considering usually with mascara you get one or the other (volume or length). It doesn't irritate my eyes which is sometimes a problem with fiber mascaras. It doesn't seem to flake much either.