September 22, 2014 | 1111 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst. It clumps and the brush is flimsy, not helpful at all. It did not add anything to my lashes, only made them look clumpy and too dark (I purchased black brown - no brown at all in this one). VERY DISAPPOINTED.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by cocolovescocopuffs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it. Gives volume and length. It wasn't a "wow!" mascara for me but its pretty good and I'm happy. I think its way better than Maybelline's version called Illegal Length mascara (with fibers). I think these fibers are more effective at adding length. The volume I got was decent as well; it was a pleasant surprise considering usually with mascara you get one or the other (volume or length). It doesn't irritate my eyes which is sometimes a problem with fiber mascaras. It doesn't seem to flake much either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by TressProfessional

After Reading all the Conflicting reviews I just HAD to try this mascara. And the verdict is i am very impressed. (I compare new mascara's to my HG Dior show blackout to determine if they are good or not)
The reviewer who mentioned it was dry was right on. Like when i first opened it i was shocked to see how dry it was. Literally it looked to be at the point where i know my other mascaras are finished.. But that is just the way this one is. It took several coats but this stuff builds well and dramatically lengthened and darkened my lashes. Only a tad thicker looking which is the look i prefer. Didn't notice any smell and didn't irritate my eyes at all during the day. As far as clumps go i noticed tiny ones and easily smoothed them out with the last coat of mascara. I liked that it held a curl well and that the formula was very dark. Also didn't smear or smudge on me.. Thank god!
I really like this stuff; and for $8 it might be my new HG. The only thing i am worried about is how long the mascara will last (like not get any drier) I'll have to edit this post when the mascara is finished.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by blackmagicwoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am constantly questing for the perfect mascara, and this is far from it! I would literally recommend probably any other kind. I would suggest the Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt (my favorite cheap mascara).

This makes your lashes clumpy, spiky, weirdly straight....just, not good. I can't wait for it to be gone so I can feel justified getting a new kind. I don't really care about having longer lashes,I just want curl and thickness (volume), and this does not deliver AT ALL.

And I was so intrigued by the packaging and false fibers...don't be seduced like me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Basically flaked,irrated,and just wasnt good. Did not give anywhere near false lashes for me. The only thing I did like was the bottle very classy looking wish the mascara was.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by alexandramcke

Normally i LOVE l'oreal mascaras, especially telescopic, so i thought i would try Voluminous False Fiber Lashes. ... Well first off, the handle is not tight on my mascara, i can hear it making this 'clicky' noise... While i apply mascara, i feel like the wand is going to just come apart.. The overall application, it goes on fairly wet, which makes my lashes clump together, which is not the look i am going for.. It makes me look like i have about 5 lashes.. I usually have to go in with another mascara to de clump and and fix the mess the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes has left my eye lashes in... I notice when dried it was very flakey and not flattering look with black specks all over my face. . I will NOT be purchasing this mascara again .. For the price i paid, it was NOT worth it at ... However, i must say , obviously everyone has different eye lashes so it may work well for you, but it certainly did not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Missunlucky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the WORST mascara I have ever used! At first I thought I could love it but after a few weeks. My eyelashes were short and unhealthy! I was so disappointed. This 10 dollar mascara went right into the trash can. I got this on sale so I didn't spend the whole 12 dollars. I will never EVER use this mascara again and will never recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by anamika6

I wish I read the reviews before buying this!! It does give volume and length but it looks ugly because it leaves your lashes VERY CLUMPY :\ Never buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by AROMAA

clumpy, super flaky,dried super quickly, it does add a decent length to the lashes, and it's very black, not going to purchase again

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jesslittleone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had pretty long lashes just wanted to try something new to experiment....I am SO UPSET I only used it a couple of times and my eyelashes are half the size they were before I tried the mascara. :0(