April 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say that i am a licensed aesthetican. Everyone was raving about BB creams so i decided to try it. I thought the medium would be too dark, which is the darkest color BB cream I've seen. It wasn't dark at all. It actually make your face lighter then it is. All it basically is is sunscreen. After using it twice, each time it made my face super oily. I already have oily skin so why do i want more oil? I dont see what the hype is. I also think they should come out with darker colors for African American skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first BB cream I had used so I had no idea how it would turn out but it came out all orange! I am not a very pale person but if you have nice tanned skin then give it a try. Also it doesent give alot of coverage over imperfections or redness and the other con is that it is very shiny so if you are prone to oily skin then I recommend dont use this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sertacturk

left little bit greasy and sometimes causes breakouts. but pigmentation is good and long lasting I reccomend that you must use an astrigent (clinique no:2 or eqw) after washing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

I didn't love this. This was no coverage for my 36 year old skin. I guess these BB creams aren't targeted to women who have less than great skin. I didn't like the way it felt on my face either. I could feel it, yet I couldn't see any improvement while wearing. Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when BB creams were only just really getting popular in the UK and at the time they did one primary colour which was sort of inbetween light and deep, leaving it to be a sort of orangey/medium tone.
I don't particularly like this product, it broke me out a lot last year when i wore it in the summer and if you have oily skin don't even consider this product! No matter how much powder i used over it my face was like a grease bath at the end of the day! Most importantly it didn't do as it claimed, all my blemishes/dark circles/discolouration were still there (surprise surprise), this was pretty much a light foundation to me and a very orange one at that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Color tint on this is a little bit orange. But it's a great product. I adore the smell, it may be too overpowering for some people though. But I actually liked that fact a lot. A little too think for me but it does it's job.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

I have combination/oily skin with hormonal breakouts. My skin is also quite sensitive. I figured a BB Cream would be a great alternative to clogging my pores with foundation every day so I thought I'd give this one a try. I don't have anything good to say about it unfortunately because it made my face look like an oil slick and almost instantly caused irritation and bumps. It wasn't designed with me in mind but perhaps it would be good for very dry skin?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MelihaP

This BB cream is amazing on my face! It gives me a glow and it covers just enough to look absolutely natural. It goes on smooth and gives a brilliant finish. It is amazing!

...but it breaks me out. As a result, it is completely useless to me. It is supposed to be a blemish balm and it breaks me out...how ironic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Maddy136

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice product, as my first by cream I'm really impressed!! It evens out my skin time with minimal coverage and it lasted all day, it is a little dark for me and shiny so I just put some matte powder on top. It's not the best coverage in my pimple so I put done extra concealer in top and its a perfect look for school or running some quick errands

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by RanaXO

Well, I really wanted to try this since every beauty guru was talking about it. I decided to order from Walmart and buy this bb cream because I was already ordering makeup from sephora. Anyways, that night I went out and found the bb cream and I was really surprised because you can't find that many stuff in Egypt. So I was like why not. I went home and tried it on, and it did a good job on moisturizing but didn't cover anything! Personally, I'm scared to use this again..