Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

I honestly don't want to even give this a one lippy rating. I hated this bb cream. I'm very fair and I heard tons of fair skin girls rave about the coverage and the shade and I have to say it made me look orange and I had to put foundation on top to cover anything. It's sooo greasy and thick and hard to even out. The coverage is non existing and it's not worth the money. I use a lot of bb creams and I have pretty clear skin but this puppy isn't worth trying! Boooo

on 1/5/2014 10:03:00 AM

I hate this product! It is the worst bb cream I've tried. The finish is very oily and looks terrible and if you layer a powder to make it matte it looks super cakey. The coverage is terrible as well. It just looks like a mask and feels really heavy on the skin. Also the scent is really overpowering and irritating. I recommend the combo to oily skin version of this bb cream to everyone because it's much better (coverage and finish wise).

on 1/1/2014 7:35:00 AM

I had to throw this product out after only wearing it once. It was so patchy after applying to my face and just wouldn't blend. And it felt oily and thick like a mask on my skin. Absolutely waste of money.

on 12/23/2013 9:31:00 PM

Nope...
I wanted to like this! But no.
It worked great for a couple of weeks but after was a mess.
I'm almost sure it broke me out, it feels like pure liquid, and doesn't really give good coverage unless you're setting it with a powder.
I recommend it to people who don't have problematic skin or barely need coverage, but not to people who can have hectic or sensitive skin.

on 12/23/2013 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely HATED it.
It was too liquid, so the coverage was too light for me, especially when I had bad skin days but didn't want to have to resort to foundation.
It also made my face WAY too oily at the end of the day, even after I had set the bb cream with powder. So, it made me break out really easily due to the oil build up.
It also irritated my eyes and made them sting whenever I had any product near my eyes.
But it works well for most people, so maybe I'm one of the few who the bb cream doesn't agree with.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

on 12/21/2013 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

on 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM

Surprised by the middling rating on this. I think it was the original BB cream before all the others took off, and I think it's still the best, or one of the best (haven't tried them all!). It may look a bit greasy on some skins. I always finish mine with some cream blush and then a light dusting of translucent powder.

on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.