July 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not happy with this bb creme. It's oily and makes me look really disgusting when I apply it on my combination skin,because my face shouts "oily" like crazy. It also smells like a cheap sun tan lotion. I only use it when I go to the beach to sunbathe. Zero coverage,the colors don't match my fair skin (not even the light one, cause it's a bit yellow). Plus, I don't really think it has any nurturing features. My face looks as dull and discolored as it was before I applied the cream. It doesn't do miracles with zits or black circles too. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone,it's not a real bb cream. It's just a tinted moisturizer. I hate oily moisturizers. I'll stick to my La Roche-Posay one and avoid any other unsuccessful bb cream nonsense.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice coverage. I used this for a few days and then noticed it was making me break out so it's a no go!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AriaCunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it. No matter what I do with this product, it's horrible.

It's cakey, it's heavy, it's orange, and it doesn't do any coverage.

They changed their packaging of this product, and I have olive skin, so I am tan in the summer and it fades come winter. Due to this, I have to buy foundation in all different shades for each season (sigh). The only way to determine the shade is a tiny rectangle that "matches" the shade, but truly is far from it. The packaging is also an odd tanish color, not meant to match, so it's hard to determine the shade (not to mention how the shades are described like Light/ medium. Hard to determine which one). Once they changed the packaging, the same shade, in the old package, and the new looked different in the tiny rectangle, so I assumed it was a different shade. So I purchased it, went home to look at the difference between the two, and realized it was the same. I then had two of the same horrible product with no use for it.

I gave this product one last shot, so I purchased a lighter shade, Light/Medium, for fall/winter. Nope. Still horrible product in a different shade, which you can hardly differentiate from the darker shades. And yes, even the light/medium was orange. I now have three useless tubes.

I am not even going to mention the expensive price for the price for the not so good product.

If you are looking for a BB Cream, get the Revoln Photo-Ready BB Cream. I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by MissTiaMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm shocked at all the bad reviews because honestly this is a product that works well for me the only problem I have with it is that I have oily skin so it makes me shiny but I use a setting powder with it and i have used up a few different bottles of it however it is not full coverage so as long as you have you pimple problems under control this is a wonderful Foundation/Moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by zarah825

This seems to have a lot of bad reviews, and even though I will admit I'm not too well-versed in the world of BB creams, I've been quite happy with it so far. I gave up on foundation all-over powders for awhile because I started to hate the feel, but recently started feeling like I could use a little something extra. It definitely would have been a bit slick for my hormones-gone-bonkers teenage skin, but now it leaves kind of a nice dewy, silky finish. I'm very pale so the light shade is "borderline" but seems to blend in just fine if I'm careful. It's a bit pricy for drugstore fare but it fulfills my needs at this time so I'll keep buying!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by NicolineLisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't like this product, it's feels thick on the skin, and it looks really cakey. It also looks orange.
I have tried alot to get this bb-Cream to work but no matter what i do, i just hate it. I have tried mixing it with Foundation, moisturizer, primer, i have tried with a primer underneath and a primer on top of it, but it does not seem to make any difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by alinva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

What it promises:
1. Even your skin tone & boost its glow
2. Blur imperfections
3. Smooth fine lines
4. Offer 24 hour hydration
5. Protect your skin with SPF15 UV protection.
What I got: good price, sun protection, hydration
What I did not notice: even skin tone, blur imperfections, smooth fine lines.
The "boosts skin glow" became a rather oily shine.
Coverage is a bit better than Maybelline BB cream, but it feels a bit "heavier", also the color "Light" is bit too dark for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by PopConfusion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I grabbed this on a whim when it first game out and sadly it was one of those impulse purchases that just didn't work out. It made my skin feel extremely oily, as if I had rubbed a stick of butter over my face. Thankfully it didn't cause me to break out, but it was heavy, clay-like, greasy and overall not a good look for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Enos86

Really greasy, I have dry skin made my face oily and then after a few hours my face started to burn. I washed it off and my cheeks are all red and broken out :( I really wanted to like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by ElenaRubyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good product as it doesnt clog my pores or cause any break outs, and it's coverage is great! I use this as a part of my everyday makeup along with a little concealer and my skin looks great. Its matte and lasts around 10 hours, which is all I expect from my everyday makeup. The only downside is that my one I purchased is very liquidy and thin in consistency, I left it without the cap on for ten minutes and it spilled everywhere, and my friend also has the same one but hers is much thicker in consistency. Nevertheless I love this bb cream, I highly recommend it!