October 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by next1

Uhhh I HATE this wand. While I do appreciate the attempt at being innovative this was a fail for me. I can never get to the base of my lashes because the big part of the pinecone tip pokes me in the eye and if I just try to use the medieval spiked ball think at the end I get NO volume, it reduces my outer lashes to 2 or 3 which is no bueno. I have very long lashes to begin with so what I look for is volume. This mascara provides a little length but no volume and beware the spiked ball thingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I have ever used hands down!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nimzy

I think this mascara is pretty good. It does great things for my lashes, both thickening and lengthening. It beats some lancome and clinique and even bobbi brown mascaras i've tried. the worst thing about it is that it is difficult to get off. I also have this awful habit of picking at my lashes from time to time so this flakes my mascara off generally but with this one I'll probably rip out my actual lashes before flaking this mascara off. Eventually some of it does flake off but I think if I didn't pick at it staying power would be much better. The brush design is nice and overall I think its above average.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sportyblonde10

This mascara is horrible!! I have a straight lash and must curl my lashes twice to get them to stay curly for mascara's I have tried so far. This mascara did not keep my lashes curly throughout my day like the Great Lash mascara with a curved brush, that I would recommend, this was a fail for me. The tip of the brush is so small that I poked myself in the eye or the eyelid almost everytime I used it and got mascara everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really hate original Great Lash, so I was very doubtful when I bought this one. However, I love trying new mascaras so I gave it a whirl. It's really quite good--the formula is drier than original Great Lash (but not dry compared to the average mascara) and I love the brush. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, and it's less than $5, so that's great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SarebbeBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara confuses me. Sometimes it can make my lashes look amazing, long, and thick. Other times it can make them look like a short crinkly mess. I think the trick is to really master the brush's odd shape. When I use the flat side with a tiny tiny bit of the curved side I feel that gives me the best result. It's an awesome mascara when it works. It never flakes on me or runs down my eyes, it's just not consistent. This is my go to when I know I have the extra time to mess with my lashes to get them just right.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara was neither "great" and failed to provide me with 'lots of lashes'. The brush is extremely awkwardly shaped and is painful time consuming to use. Leaves my lashes looking like clumpy stubs. I tried a few times to use this mascara and just ended up tossing it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

ehhh... pretty decent mascara. nothing dramatic. its does darken and add some volume and length. doesnt hold a curl. smudges easily. its really annoying wiping the smudges under my eyes. no smell and is easy to wash off. the brush is small and coned shape. i dont regret buying it because ive been wanting to try it but WONT repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm with the previous reviewer on this. The formula is good, but the brush only compliments my right eye. It doesn't help that my lashes on my left eye are much shorter and denser than my right eye. It's a good mascara but it doesn't work for me all-around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

Since I'm right handed, the tapered brush only works nice on my right eye. even if I reverse my hand to my left eye to comb through my lashes where the brush tip is, it still doesnt make my lashes look nice and neat. It gets clumpy after more than 2 coats.I like spider lashes for fall so I will keep it handy for that sole purpose. I love the classic packaging and the shape of the brush, but it doesn't do it for me.