Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I love this mascara.I have tried many mascaras and this is the one I always come back to.The price cannot be beat and the product is just awesome!I like my lashes to look thick with volume,l basically like them to look like I have falsies on and this product helps me achieve that.When taking the brush out of the tube,there is some product build up on it.I can still work with it as is but sometimes I will take a tissue to remove the excess.The results I get are lovely.I usually need one coat but sometimes I go for two.This makes my lashes thick and oh so long.Sometimes when applying I do get clumps but I can manage to comb through them with a dry mascara wand or a eyelash comb.It can also help when applying to wiggle the wand at the base of lashes and move up.The color is very black which I love.It hasn't caused any irritation with my eyes.This does tend to dry out quickly but since I replace my mascara often,about every 2-3 months(and since this is also so cheap)this isn't a huge downfall.Overall I love this mascara, I highly recommend it and I will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just tried it today. It wasn't that great. Didn't provide much volume at all and it gives a stick-like feel to the lashes. I was going to update my review, but as far as I remember I didn't retry it and returned the product.

on 2/26/2014 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

For the price,what 2 something...you really can't beat this! I actually hadn't heard of it till one of my Mua friends Jo asked me to pick this up & ship it to her & her mom(their in Sweden) I was curious & looked up some reviews. I also asked her & she raved about how great it was. I thought, "ah its just some cheap Jordana" lol. Excuse me this is actually a good mascara! I normally be HE products, but mascara is one ds item I do by & I'm really liking this one. I wanted to try a full tube before my review. And yes, I will be getting another. It is a bit wet for me, but it does add volume & makes my lashes look full. So I wait a bit before adding a second coat,but one does the job just fine. A nice mascara to have.

on 2/26/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a drugstore treasure! It truly volumizes (and even lengthens my lashes) the lashes with one coat, and after two coats it's as if I'm wearing falsies (especially after curling my lashes). So far, I'm liking it and with the price, I don't mind repurchasing again.

on 2/15/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! Where has this mascara been hiding? Oh, yeah... Walgreens!!!!! My HG mascara is a cheap little gem from a drugstore. Who knew? This formula was too wet for me at first, and I initially hated it. After letting it sit in my mascara drawer for a week and then giving it another shot, my mind has totally changed. I already have pretty great lashes (sorry, but true) and generally go for a lighter mascara, but when I want to kick up the drama, this will be my go-to. The formula goes on so black, and one coat alone will give incredible volume. There is no clumping, no flaking, I don't have the waterproof formula (if there is one), so I cannot comment on that, and it holds an amazing curl!!! Seriously, how hard is it to find a non waterproof mascara that holds a curl? The search is over. Ladies, do yourself a favor, go out and grab this. Insanely affordable and phenomenal quality!!!!

on 2/10/2014 12:46:00 AM

bought this after the hype and loved it right away. great as topcoat mascara and used by itself. only negative is that mine gets real clumpy at the top of the wand and makes it hard to screw back in.

on 2/7/2014 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

So cheap and good :)

It's really dark, lengthens heaps and keeps all day. I curl my lashes before applying.
The only con for me is sometimes it can get clumpy because the wand holds so much product.
If you wipe off a bit of excess it can be a great mascara :)

on 2/2/2014 2:51:00 PM

I bought this mascara from Walgreens one day when I was in a rush. I didn't have a eyelash curler with me so I just threw on 2 coats of this and my lashes looked so good! I use this mascara everyday. I find that it looks even better when you put on Covergirl clump crusher first and this over top...it's perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried many mascaras from Benefit, Mac, Maybelline, ect. This is my HG mascara..I have short lashes and this brings them out and looks beautifull, ..it does dry kinda quickly but for the price I bought it for $2.99 at K-Mart..sooo worth it ! I bought it due to the high reviews on Makeup Alley, and glad I did.

on 1/28/2014 12:03:00 AM

I bought this after hearing such great reviews and it is probably my new favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, makes my lashes look great and stays on all day. Not to mention its so cheap. I will definitely repurchase like a million times.