BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2060 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/14/2015 12:22:00 PM

Love this, ZERO clumping, its perfect for me (middle aged). Will buy again but will be waiting until its a TSV on QVC!

on 2/13/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The only mascara that has EVER worked on my lashes and actually made them visible! I love it! My friend recommended it and I went out and bought it with her that same day. I have very dark lashes that are very thick and heavy, causing them to droop down a bit using regular mascara and even though my lashes aren't super short, they just don't look very visible when I apply mascara because of their thickness. But this one.. It just lengthens my lashes and gives a really natural look, I only apply one coat though because I prefer natural rather than super clumpy. The only downside I can think of?? - The price. $38 Australian dollars. But honestly, that doesn't bother me. I'd rather pay a lot for one good mascara than buy a few crappy mascaras that will do nothing for me. :-)

on 2/13/2015 7:13:00 PM

Picked this up at duty free when I was bored. I really like it.

on 2/13/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm conflicted about this mascara. For reference, I have decently long, thick, black lashes and most mascaras look good on me so it takes a special one to stand out. This one was not special. Sure it made my lashes look great but all mascaras do. The length was average, the volume was pretty good, the separating was dismal, and the curl holding power was mediocre. It did smudge on me, which was highly annoying. This is typical because my eyelashes hit my browbone, cheek, and glasses when I look up or down or blink. I have found mascaras that don't do this in the drugstore, though, so I really expect more from something so expensive. The other problem is that somehow, despite the fact it smudges, it is impossible to get off! I have to scrub at my eyes which is painful because I have very dry, sensitive skin (although I think this would be painful for anyone). It's not worth it. I do not recommend.

i really like this mascara...it volumizes and gives length and lasts all day....only thing i dont like is 1)clumps up if you apply more than 1 coat...2) the brush is plastic and hurts applying it..but i can live lol...3) price is expensive...luckily i got the sample size of this....probably wont repurchase but not because i dont like it just because i like trying other mascaras

on 2/12/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugh. Gloppy made my lashes spidery and stiff in the worst possible way.. The brush doesn't help it just holds gloppy mascara. Back to ulta....

on 2/11/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I work at Sephora so Ive received like 5 tubes for free lol.

Very overrated, a pain in the butt to remove, flakes and clumps after a few uses. I kept a couple of tubes as back ups in case my HGs run out, and I do use it occasionally. But Ive given all the other ones Ive received away to family. Would never pay money for it.

on 2/9/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara has mostly good points and a couple of bad points. The good: really black pigment, dramatic, good volume and length. The bad: lashes feel stiff and occasionally little hardened bits fall off and into my eyes which can be irritating. Thankfully this happens only rarely. I got this as a 100 point bonus at Sephora so it was free, but I probably wouldn't buy one because at that price it should be close to perfect.

This is an ok mascara, but just ok. I like the pretty look it gives the lashes but it could have more volume for its claims. Mostly what I don't like is that it makes my eyes itch and water... And it is not waterproof, so it's just a big mess. Ugh! I do have sensitive eyes, so this may not be an issue for everyone. As for removal, I typically wear waterproof mascara and remove my makeup with my Shu Uemura vleansing oil, so it's really not an issue for me. I think one could do a lot better with a different mascara.

on 2/7/2015 11:47:00 PM

I like that this product makes your lashes very dark, but I don't like that it is very difficult to remove at the end of the day. This product does a decent job at separating and lengthening your lashes but does not give as much volume as I would prefer. There are many other cheaper products available that do as well, or better a jo

Video Reviews & Tutorials