October 2, 2014 | 1423 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my all the time favourite mascaras. I used four of They're real mascaras already. It does wonders to my eyelashes - they are very fine but They're real makes them look so long and adds so much volume to them. It definately gives the ''false lashes" effect, after two or more coats. The consistancy of the product is quite runny and annoying at the start but it gets better after a week of using it. Perfect mascara, I would recommend it although it is very expensive, almost 25 a bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by aliciagoldz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! At first it was good then after a few days it would give off a tacky look and become very clumpy. Expected much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is bomb!!!!! Makes my lashes look nice and long. doesn't smudge or flake

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by karerus

I was excited when I got a sample of this product from sephora because of the hype going on with this product. I was extremely disappointed when I tried it. I have really long but thin lashes and I was hoping the product would give me volume but It gave me horrible clumpy spidery lashes instead- with just one coat. I tried to seperate them with a spoolie but nothing worked, they were pretty much stuck together. I'm glad I didn't have to buy this product to find out how bad it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Nora1006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping that this would be an amazing mascara considering the rave going on about it , but i hated it. Considering i have very long eyelashes which need to be curled i was hoping that this mascara would hold the curl a little whilst separating my lashes. It didn't hold the curl, i had stick like eyelashes (clumped together, not so great with separating). It also took forever to dry so i was stuck with sticky eyelashes- the corner of my top lashes stuck to my bottom - which doesn't happen with other Mascaras. Found it to be a complete waste of money, not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the effect of this mascara! I have found no other it is amazing! I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara. It's not the best I've used, but I don't have too many complaints. I do really enjoy the brush-- as an earlier reviewer said, it makes it easier to apply mascara to the corners of your eyes. I wish it thickened my lashes more--it takes a few coats to get the effect I want. It's not terrible but it's definitely not a knock-out either.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahnicole94

This is a good mascara I guess, but I wouldnt buy it again. It is way too pricey, drug store mascaras work just the same for way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by KatKoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

People have very polar reactions to this mascara. Either you love it or you hate it. I am on the love it side!

PACKAGE - It is not fancy or anyting, but I like it. It is functional.

BRUSH - I love the brush. It is a silicone brush with a spikey end which is great for getting your outer lashes.

APPLICATION - This is a little tricky. You just have to apply it a few times and see how best you like it. One great thing is that I only need to put one layer of it on. You don't have to swipe on 15 layers to reach nice big lashes.

WEAR - This stuff stays on and does not move. I think that is my favorite characteristic. It is very difficult to remove, but for me that is a win because my eyes are sensitive and always watering or I have to scratch them. Most mascaras won't hold up against this. It won't flake off no matter what.

LENGHT/VOLUME - This is more on the dramatic side, but I feel you can apply it to look more natural as well. It does make my lashes longer and thicken them.

IRRITATION - Does not irriate my sensitive eyes.

VALUE - I wish there was a drugstore dupe of this becaues it is $20!!!!! which is way to much for a mascara. For a full sized tube, I only feel comfortable spending $11-$12. But, since I can't find a better option, I will keep buying this until I do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by annalisameyer

I really wanted this mascara to be the best ever but for me it was not. I got the little tube so I could try it and didn't think it worked any better than what I usually use (Lash Love by Mary Kay, my HG mascara). I have pretty good eyelashes so I was hoping this would take them to the next level, but it was just like any other kind. I'd use it up if I ran out of my Mary Kay, but won't re purchase. Glad it works for so many other people!