BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2090 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 3/11/2015 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for a while now and it's definitely one of my favourites. It gives your lashes awesome length with a natural look. I've been asked countless times which mascara I used when I wore this mascara. It barely clumps as well. The only thing that isn't great about this mascara is the price, but if you want to treat yourself I'd definitely consider splurging on this mascara!

on 3/10/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Don't waste your money! I have thick, long eyelashes naturally and somehow this mascara made my eyelashes look short and clumpy. There are way better mascaras at the drugstore that are way less expensive (I like Maybelline Lash Sensational, Maybelline Lash Stiletto, and L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga).

on 3/10/2015 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was never planning on spending so much on a mascara, but I got this in the Sugarglam Fairies set (which was really good value) and was pleasantly surprised. I really like the brush and the effect that it gives on my short, straight lashes. The mascara is not really waterproof and I get racoon eyes at the end of the day, but it's quite hard to remove. Still, this is likely the best mascara I've used so far, in terms of making my lashes look pretty. I would never repurchase this product alone though, as I think it's way too expensive for what it is.

on 3/9/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is very messy and extremely hard to remove. It does make eyelashes look longer and more voluminous however it tends to get quite clumpy after only a couple of coats. This product is definitely not for me.

i have been using this for over 2 years now ! its the best mascara ever! since finding this i dont wear false lashes anymore! result!

on 3/7/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for over 6 months.
Pros: Goes on easily, doesn't take long to dry, makes lashes look amazing, lasts all day without smudging or flaking (well over 12 hours)
Cons: Dries out too quickly and makes eyes dry and irritated by the end of the day.

on 3/7/2015 9:25:00 AM

I got this mascara from my friend because she just hated it, and after reading all of the negative feedback I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna like it, but then I tried it a boom! Holy grail mascara, I'm in love, I've been using it for months now and still look forward to using it every morning, I think it's amazing, makes my lashes (short, straight lashes) very lengthened and stand out, unfortunately, the curl power is really poor but seeing how much I love this, it's a minor issue, too bad it's so expensive..

on 3/5/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the "the bronze of champions" for Christmas, which contained a sample of They're Real.
First off, the bad:
Gives raccoon eyes with oilier foundations or moisturizers.

Hard to remove, takes a lotion remover and cleanser. Not quite waterproof either, it's in a weird in between space.

Is too wet in the beginning, and has a brief window of perfection before it gets dried out. The first couple of uses were subpar.

Is pretty expensive for the full tube.

That said, I really enjoyed this mascara. I got loads of compliments on my lashes while using this. It held a curl once the formula had dried down. Nice long lengthening, medium thickening, no clumps in the "perfect" stage. Despite the cons, I really liked this mascara. The effect was really pretty, which is saying something, as my eyelashes had been damaged by extensions in November, and were short and sad.
It's unfortunate that a luxury brand has to be fiddled with to get it to work right.
If I could, I'd give a 3.5, but I'd still rebuy the mini size, because it lasts about that 3 month mark for around $10.

on 3/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

I wanted to love this mascara so badly. After reading reviews and deciding between this and Better Than Sex, I thought this would be a great fit for me, and I chose they're real. I am not very picky with mascara, but I could not find one thing I liked about it. It is such a wet formula that it made my lashes clump together into like 3 eyelashes. It does not hold a curl and by the end of the day my "three lashes" were sticking straight out. I have no idea why I couldn't get this to work for me, but try it out before you buy it. I went back to buy the Better than Sex and it is my Holy Grail mascara! I would record that over this one!

on 3/3/2015 5:10:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It's easy to apply and adds nice length and volume to my lashes. It lasts a full day without smudging or flaking. I've purchased it several times already.

Video Reviews & Tutorials