August 1, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Angeleee

I'm going to start out by saying I love the brush. The rounded end makes it easy to apply the mascara onto lashes that are usually out of reach when using other brushes. The small plastic bristles actually grab my lashes unlike most plastic wands. The formula however, dries out way to fast! I repurchased a trial sized one so I could use it up before it dried out. My lashes are long as it is and this made them reasonably longer, it doesn't give a lot of volume though and if you apply to many coats it could give your lashes a spidery look. The formula isn't that clumpy but i think it could be thinner which would make it easier to work with.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Becca5haw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Probably my new favorite mascara. It does make my eyelashes super long (above my brow) but I could easily find one that near enough does the job this does for a lot less money. It stays on and does the job it's meant to but the price for me is a bit steep. I haven't has this product long (only using the mini version) so I cant comment on how long it would last but if you have the money to spend when it runs out go ahead. I would get this again but maybe switch between mascaras because of the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by sabine

One lippie because makes lashes look enlongated and well-separated
Minus 4 lippies because it is a pain to remove. So sticky. Takes too much work.
Not worth it.

Perhaps best for someone ?who's masacara runs a lot?

I just want to use this up so fast so I can move on
But it's so horrible, I never end up using it
This is too bad because I had heard such raves...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

I really like this mascara. I'm not a big fan of the clumpy lash look, so this is perfect for me. They do have a "real" look after I apply this. I think some people are getting into trouble due to the amount of product on the applicator. I tend to wipe mine off slightly as I pull it from the tube and have had nothing but good experiences with it so far. Big fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by celiaaa27

I've heard so many rave reviews on this product, whether it be by word-of-mouth or on YouTube. I got a sample of this in a Sephora "Birthday Turn-Ons" package a few years ago and I really loved it. I purchased the full size at Ulta about a month ago and I was really disappointed. Maybe it's just my particular tube and formula that's messed up, since so many people seem to love it. I've been trying it every day to see if it starts working any better and I just haven't had any luck. My main complaints:
-Didn't give me volume
-Didn't give me a lot of added length
-Definitely didn't produce the "false lashes" effect that it advertises
-SUPER DRY! Now maybe this is just the formula of the particular one I have, but mine is so dry and hard to apply. I get hardly any product on the wand and find that after applying my lashes look very dry and clumpy. I also get a lot of flakes falling onto my face throughout the day. I tried adding a drop of saline solution to the tube and left it overnight to see if that makes a difference (usually such a good mascara saver!) but it did nothing.
Overall, I'm really disappointed with this product. For the $23 I payed, I was expecting really excellent, voluminous lashes but that's not what I saw with this mascara at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a great mascara overall. It does what it claims, providing extreme length and volume and does not clump. I get an awesome false lash look with this mascara, but my only complaint is my lashes can get droopy after a few hours. Don't let this discourage you from trying this product, however. After reading some reviews, I found out that others had this same problem. My recommendation is to curl your lashes and apply a layer of waterproof mascara, or whichever type mascara you like that holds well, and then apply this one on top. Once I started using this technique, my lashes did not droop.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mfindley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I keep going back to this mascara. It's water resistant (doesn't flake), gives great length, deep pigment, and the brush is super. Only draw back for me is that after a month the mascara seems to dry out in the tube...becomes less fresh. Still worth the $22 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ao35

I'm fine with this mascara. It is useful for separating the lashes! I usually put a generous amount enough so it doesn't make clumps. I usually use a coat of this mascara and another mascara. But overall, I'm content with this mascara. Not sure what the price was I got it for a gift! :3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Dej

FYI ladies the mini trial size of this mascara sucks compared to the full size for some reason. It's like there isn't enough product in it or the ingredients are different!
Now this mascara is my current favourite! HG for sure. I love how long it makes them look and how I can load it on for that false lash appeal! It's insane the difference this mascara makes! I love the application and the little spike ball at the end for catching side lashes. Although, it may take a few minutes to get used to the application. The only thing I can say is make sure you have a good moist waterproof eye makeup remover. I use Guerlain's currently. My only complaint would be my lashes don't stay lifted they kind of seem weighed down. May be because I load so much on but they do not seem lifted. I curl them up with my fingers when formula is almost dry and they look fabulous! My eyes tend to be sensitive and this formula does not irritate at ALL like some of my favourite cheap mascaras do.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

Am I the only person in the world who is not a fan of this mascara? I actually hate this mascara. There, I said it. The formula is far too dry for my taste. It does separate, but it does absolutely nothing for my lashes when it comes to thickening and lengthening. It also flakes really really bad. I would not repurchase or recommend this mascara.