Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 8/18/2012 6:55:00 AM

One of the worst products I've ever used. It's very flaky and makes my eyes itchy and runny. It's impossible to apply a second layer as the lashes just stick together and look like spider paws. Furthermore, it's hard to remove and gives me racoon eyes. Can't get worst than that, well, at least I didn't lose my eyelashes or eyes! There are some better Maybelline products and I guess this mascara is just not for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this mascara is ok...i thought great lash gave me better volume...at least it didnt clump or flake on me...

on 8/11/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashs long and full and it's like you can see them from a mille away! It does make my lashs stick together alittle bit but i think its just from how i put the mascara on. It lasts through out the day too. It is a ok price. I would and will buy ths product again. :)

on 8/11/2012 4:15:00 PM

Really disappointing. My lashes didn't look flared at all - they didn't even stay curled when I put it on. The brush isn't easy to use either. It clumped, smudged, and didn't lengthen my lashes. Waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OMG. This mascara is amazing. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras and I went to my local drugstore and Maybelline was on sale (%50). So I bought it along with One-by-One. After I got home I tried this and WOW and when I say WOW, it really is because I have long, thick and curly lashes natually. After I applied only one coat my lashes looked like I was wearing fake lashes. So I believe this is going to be my new favourite. And I'm already thinking about getting a spare before the sale ends. I really recommend this. Although the result will be different on different people.

i love this mascara so much! it lenthen, spreads, and thickens my lashes. i dont even have to curl my lashes with this! it raises them up and out a the corners exactly how it explains.
my only problem is the brush, its only made one way, im right handed and if i want the same effect on my left side lashes i have to use my left hand, but thats not a huge problem. i would buy this over and over.

on 8/3/2012 1:24:00 AM

Extremely disappointed. I heard lots of people rave about this mascara, so I decided to pick it up. I had it in very black and it did absolutely nothing for my light brown lashes. It didn't lengthen or thicken them, and didn't flare or curl them. Won't be recommending or repurchasing this.

on 7/31/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I love this Mascara, my current Favourite, HG DS Mascara...I currently have 10 backups of this...with my initial coat this thing lengthens like no other mascara I have tried. I just LOVE it...makes my lashes look incredibly long, lush and separated to the point where I don't need any other accents on my eyes...sans eyeliner, eyeshadow ect...its ALL I need on my eyes to add depth and drama.

on 7/31/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Definitely separated my lashes more than the original Falsies. The original one made my lashes look thicker and more "falsie"-like but it also clumped more and had the tendency to look spider-ish sometimes- this doesn't. It is a natural look for me, which isn't what the product is meant to do but I still like it. It makes me look awake but not too made up. When paired with another mascara, this works well! I like it overall but it was a bit pricey. Also, I noticed many people said it flaked for them- it doesn't for me, even when I use it alone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Not that impressed! I LOVE Maybelline and think they have the best mascara’s out of any brand. Unfortunately this mascara does not live up to their normally high standard. I bought this mascara on the Friday and used in Saturday morning only to find it felt like it was 3 month old already! Dry flaky and kept clumping my eye lashes’ together. The original falsies is definitely still the best from this range. I will definitely keep buying Maybelline just not this product.