L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 3/12/2005 6:33:00 PM

I get this at the local beauty supply shop and it's my staple conditioner for when my hair is feeling a little dry. I don't dye, but I use this in the winter when I get more flyaways. It weighs my hair down some - I notice it's straighter/ less frizzy, but also less full. I happen to like this as it my hair is generally wild/unmanagable otherwise but YMMV.

on 3/6/2005 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a nice enough conditioner that detangles well and it did leave my hair soft, but I have cheaper conditioners that work just as well. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/6/2005 10:13:00 PM

The perfect conditioner for my hair which used to be dry, very very very frizzy and coarse. I love this so much. Unfortunatly I cannot purchase it here in Canada so I get it off E-bay. Too bad. I think this is the best conditioner I have EVER used and I've used them all, almost.

on 3/3/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was just okay, which surprised me after all the rave reviews--it sounded perfect for me. It did condition my hair, but it left me with static which I haven't experienced this winter until now. There's nothing worse than staticky hair that keeps sticking to your face! And I didn't do anything else different so my conclusion is that it was the conditioner. UPDATE: I upped it by a lippie because I tried it again with a moisturizing shampoo and I have to say it did the trick this time. Still wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/28/2005 12:40:00 AM

This conditioner is great. I tried it today it left my hair so silky and shiny. I will be going back for more.

on 2/16/2005 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very silky hair for a responsible price. I am using as a daily product and I don't notice any build-up at all. Just need a small dollop- size of a nickel. Love it.

on 2/11/2005 9:40:00 AM

This stuff sucks almost as bad as the Feria hair dye. Made my hair feel dry after continuous use.

on 1/24/2005 9:24:00 PM

I only use this conditioner after coloring my hair. However, my husband has the driest, thickets, kinkiest crazy hair and its the only conditioner that seems to be able to penetrate his hair and help.

on 1/15/2005 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Really wonderful product for extremely dry over worked hair. I belive this formula was orginally only in Feria hair dye boxes; now being sold mainly at Sally's beauty supply. Kind of pricy but worth mixing with daily condtioner for added moisturizer. Only thing I wish is for a flip tab container, as opposed to the strew on type.

on 1/15/2005 4:04:00 PM

THE BEST STUFF EVER MADE! No joke! It is hands down, by far, my favorite conditioner on this earth! LOL! It makes my hair unbelievably soft, shiny, detangled, and minimizes frizz. There is no other product out there that even compares, IMO, and I have tried so many that it's not even funny! This can be purchased at Sally's.. for only like $6.99!