L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

I have to agree with many others that this conditioner does not lack anything to make it the best conditioner out there. There is nothing bad to say about this product through my experience with it. It leaves my hair silky and healthy and just perfectly conditioned. It works better than any conditioner I've tried, so I absolutely recommend it to anyone, whether they have colored hair or dry hair or normal hair- it's really great for any type of hair that needs conditioning, really. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling immediately after applying it in the shower- smoothes the hair cuticles and after rinsing clean, it makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I wish it was more widely available than in the Feria hair coloring kits and at beauty supply stores because it's so awesome. Fabulous stuff my hair loves.

I get this at the local beauty supply shop and it's my staple conditioner for when my hair is feeling a little dry. I don't dye, but I use this in the winter when I get more flyaways. It weighs my hair down some - I notice it's straighter/ less frizzy, but also less full. I happen to like this as it my hair is generally wild/unmanagable otherwise but YMMV.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a nice enough conditioner that detangles well and it did leave my hair soft, but I have cheaper conditioners that work just as well. I wouldn't repurchase.

The perfect conditioner for my hair which used to be dry, very very very frizzy and coarse. I love this so much. Unfortunatly I cannot purchase it here in Canada so I get it off E-bay. Too bad. I think this is the best conditioner I have EVER used and I've used them all, almost.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was just okay, which surprised me after all the rave reviews--it sounded perfect for me. It did condition my hair, but it left me with static which I haven't experienced this winter until now. There's nothing worse than staticky hair that keeps sticking to your face! And I didn't do anything else different so my conclusion is that it was the conditioner. UPDATE: I upped it by a lippie because I tried it again with a moisturizing shampoo and I have to say it did the trick this time. Still wouldn't repurchase.

This conditioner is great. I tried it today it left my hair so silky and shiny. I will be going back for more.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very silky hair for a responsible price. I am using as a daily product and I don't notice any build-up at all. Just need a small dollop- size of a nickel. Love it.

This stuff sucks almost as bad as the Feria hair dye. Made my hair feel dry after continuous use.

I only use this conditioner after coloring my hair. However, my husband has the driest, thickets, kinkiest crazy hair and its the only conditioner that seems to be able to penetrate his hair and help.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Really wonderful product for extremely dry over worked hair. I belive this formula was orginally only in Feria hair dye boxes; now being sold mainly at Sally's beauty supply. Kind of pricy but worth mixing with daily condtioner for added moisturizer. Only thing I wish is for a flip tab container, as opposed to the strew on type.