October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by veganrebecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, what a bargain! And great colors! Not a color I don't like.

Unfortunately, I dropped this the day I bought it. The red/black eyeliner on the left went everywhere, and kept infecting the other colors (until I added rubbing alcohol and gave it a good press).

The brush looks pretty cheesy; haven't tried it. It's soft and sparsely bristled.

Ended up removing the pans and putting them into a magnetic case. The pans seem to be aluminum - flimsy and not magnetic. Glued magnets to the bottom and they're working fine (they're not as deep as Urban Decay pans).

I like that Wet 'n' Wild doesn't test on animals.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jababy3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this palette. It's everything I have come to love in Wet N Wild eyeshadows... Great pigmentation, blends like a dream... but, I find that when blending 2 or more colors from this palette that my look is just "muddy"... maybe it's just me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I like the colors, and the pay off is excellent. Not to mention it is dirt cheap.

The problem is that the colors wipe right off. And they crease something awful. An eyelid primer makes things a little bit better, but not much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Koyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

5 outta 5 ! this palette is amazing for its price ...eventhough it has a bit fallout , the quality is amazing. It works fine for either skin tone, besides u can mix and match the colors and have some creative styles with it ! love this palette and definitely would repurchase it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Read about this palette online, and I managed to get it because a lovely MUA swapper purchased it for me!

The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It's made of cheap plastic and is light, but that's not really the main focus. If it is made of better plastic it would be simply perfect. That's the only thing I can fault. But being light, means it's portable.

As for the colours, they are ultra pigmented. I've a handful of drugstore eyeshadows, and I would have to say that the l'oreal infallible eyeshadows (which is another wonderful eyeshadow line) are just *slightly* creamier than the ones in wet n wild. But I cant fault both on pigmentation.

The Comfort Zone e/s are all quite glittery. But the most interesting colour is the one on the bottom right. It's an iridescent brownish - blue.

As for the staying power, with a primer, it stays on my oily lids for the whole day, which I appreciate.

Overall I'm very satisfied with this eyeshadow palette and this is a wonderful addition to my eyeshadow collection! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If you want an amazingly glowy, bronze eye look, this will deliver. I was amazed at how pigmented and soft the eyeshadows were! This is amazing stuff! My only complaint would be that the dark brown shade seems to crumble whenever I'm clumsy and drop the palette, though that's mostly my fault. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by jellyjelly

One of the best drugstore palettes available (and also the cheapest!). I really love this palette and find EVERY color to be pigmented and great. At first I wasn't a fan of the right half of the palette but I just didn't use it the right way and never got under that initial layer of the pan. This is my 2nd repurchase and I have found the eyeshadows get creamier the deeper you get. This is not a 5 start palette because the dark brown color has broken in both of my palettes. So I have 2 half used palettes with no dark brown color. The dark brown color by itself is very dangerous to use...I would barely touch it with my brush and it would shift around the entire pan--so soft. Maybe too soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Hilbean

Outstanding! The shade labelled 8 in the picture is a dupe for a Too Faced shadow called Label Whore, which is a beautiful, unique brown with blue iridescent shimmer. It and the green are stand-alone shades. The dark olive green is so great for the crease, too. I love the olive smoky look you can achieve with this palette, and I've gotten this for Christmas for several ladies on my list because it is so easy to use, affordable, and universally flattering. Absolutely recommend this for anyone, veteran or rookie to makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never tried Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows before because I'm not really into drug store eyeshadows but this stuff is AMAZING! I am so pleasantly surprised by it. The palette cost around $4.99CAD which is dirt cheap for an eyeshadow palette of this quality. The packaging is alright I feel like the lid is fragile and will break in a purse so that's my only negative point about this palette. The quality of the shadows is amazing for the price, they are very pigmented and have very little fallout which is awesome. They're easy to blend and there are so many combinations that are possible with these colours. This is a great day time to night time palette and if you're just starting out with makeup and don't want to splurge on higher end products then this is just for you.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sweety80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love all the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes its very inexpensive awesome quality. this one is one of my fav palette for everyday look, its very pigmented soft easy to blend and comes with gorgeous colors! long lasting!!!! what else could you ask for? if you havent tried this eyeshadow palatte you better run go get some!! you wont be disappointment!