November 22, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ace05

This product is great. The liner creates a line that is a true black, and the applicator lets you create a fairly thin line when you need to. Definitely recommend, and have also noticed lashes are a little bit longer! :)

Staying power is excellent, on par with Revlon's colorstay liner without some of the stinging sensation that sometimes occurs with Revlon. Definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by busymommy

My HG liquid liner! expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I haven't noticed this doing anything to boost my eyelash growth, but it's a very good liquid eyeliner. I'm kind of clumsy and figured liquid eyeliner would just be too hard for me, but the pen-like applicator makes it easy and quick. Even a cat's eye is no problem. The line lasts all day on my oily eyelids, too. I did take one lipstick off due to the fact that it doesn't promote lash growth, as it claims (and this is after one month of daily use), but I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I this liner really hasn't really improved my lashes, it's a great fine tipped liner. I really like the formula, the rich black pigmentation, and the precise tip of the liner. Some liners are too stiff to work with. This liner's tip is just perfect for drawing a great cat eye. The sleek silver packaging looks high end and is convenient. The only downsides of this liner are its price which is on the high side for drugstore and it dries up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I never used liquid eyeliner before now. I always thought it was just too fussy to deal with and that I would definately mess up and have crooked lines across my face. I read the reviews on this eyeliner and I decided to give it a go. Now I am a liquid eyeliner convert. It's pretty damn easy to use and I'm kind of surprised at myself. I bought the ultra black and its very dark and intense so I keep it to a thinner line for the daytime. but I used the brown one the most. I can even do the elusive wing with good results so this eyeliner must be foolproof; or I have beginners luck.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by msramona

Love this. The brush makes it so easy to use & it has excellent staying power. Made an interesting discovery recently. Accidentally purchased the pen with the clear, non-colored serum. Tried dipping the pen into an eyeshadow then lined my eyes. It works really well! Lasts all day, no smudges. I do use a lid primer which may be a factor. For me this has been a fun experiment because it has expanded color options beyond black & brown. Anybody else tried this?

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is honestly my HG liquid eyeliner! I have tried tons of eyeliners, both drugstore and high end, and none have compared to Physician's Formula! I love the brush tip because it makes it easier to control. It lasts a long time on my oily lids as well! This is my third time buying it! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these so much. I have the black one and the brown one and I use them all the time. They never smudge and because they are like a pen it makes it super easy to apply! I dont even remember when I bought mine (probably summer time last year?) and they are still working like new! Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

I have extremely oily lids and most eyeliners always stray on me and end up on my bottom lid making me look like a panda. Pandas are cute, but smudged eyeliner is not. I like that this eyeliner is super easy to apply, really opaque, and the consistency is nice and smooth. The packaging is chic and the material they use for the liner tip is very unique and I LOVE IT! It isn't a felt tip, more like a flexible pointed brush. Anyway, I noticed that after a month, my lashes on the outer corner are longer than I've ever had them before. I wasn't expecting this effect but I'm grateful it works for me. Do keep in mind I use this everyday without primer and shadow on top not over the liner so my lashes can get the most benefits from the lash enhancing serum. I am using the black color and I would say it is a dark brownish black, not a jet black- great for everyday because it isn't too harsh. Also, after a month's usage it did dry, but that isn't a bad thing as the liner ended up looking even more natural. I always hate the super black liner for everyday as it is too dramatic. I much prefer jet black liner for evenings out. All in all, I really enjoy this product. I don't think I can live without it. I'm already onto a second one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

A black eyeliner that serves as a lash serum too! Is this too good to be true. Sadly, it was for me. Granted I could have bought a dud but my pen dried out after about the 3rd time of use. I even tried storing it upside down so that the liquid inside would flow to the tip. I wasn't able to use this long enough to see a difference in my lashes. I will either return this or give this one more go by exchanging it. All the positive reviews before mine make me want to try it again. Before mine dried out, the color came out well and it did not smudge I was so impressed with my first use of it. But after the 3rd day the pen (since it was drying out was not giving me a opaque black line. I bought this in Ultra Black 7365 it came with a bonus freebie of a clear lash serum. Gosh I really wanted to love this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No