April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ord2koa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally awesome. All of a sudden, my lashes (I'm sure it's my age) turned skimpy and short. Stubs, like my husband's almost. In a week, I had a full eye of lashes again. Seriously. I wish I had taken before and after pictures.

I'm over 60, so I grew up with liquid liner and learned to line my lashes with the liner tight against the lashes. You can't do that with a crayon. I've always preferred a liquid or a great gel liner. This stylus liner is awesome. Makes a tight, perfect line.

I love this!!! Don't hesitate to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this eyeliner after so many great reviews of it here, as well as on youtube. I was SO impressed with the quality of this eyeliner! It really makes eyelining EASY! It gives such a clean, straight line that looks extremely precise, with little effort! I have been using, and love, the L'oreal Carbon Black lineur Intense- but this might be my new favorite! Other felt tip/ liquid liners do not give a clean line like this does-- I love it! I usually do my liner thicker, with a wing - but for a clean, thin line- this is the product to use! HG quality ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by skylark

Sooo this isn't the greatest eyeliner in the world but I'd purchase it again because it really makes my eyelashes grow longer!! Even my boyfriend noticed :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite getting this in Ultra Black, I had to go over my line 3 times to get it the dark color I wanted. It goes on like water colors (where you have to keep going over the same area to get a deep pigmented color). Returned it the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wouldn't have bought this normally, Shoppers sells it for $17 so I used my points to get it since people have raved about it. I do think it's VERY easy to apply, more so than the typical ink-pot liquid liners. BUT I will not re-purchase this because it dries shiny, and I prefer a matte finish to my liquid liner. It's also a lot more money than I would usually spend on any makeup product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner! I have it in Ultra Black, and also just bought it in the Brown shade, but haven't used it yet, so I'll only review the Black.
It is really black, not grey, just glossy black. It lasts without smudging until I take it off. I even slept in it and didn't budge.
But even more than the color and the lasting power, what I love most is the ease of application. It just glides all over the lid, and feels like a feather. No dragging, no unpleasant sensation. I had the same style of e/l from Smashbox (which felt a bit scratchy to me and it deposited the color unevenly) and from Kat von D (I liked a lot), but this PF one is the winner.
I didn't notice any boost in my lashes, but to be fair, I don't use it consistently enough to be able to tell. However it is nice to know that there is the potential of such a side effect.
It is not cheap, at least not in Canada ($16.99), but the quality is worth it.
EDIT 9/15/2012: I also bought the Brown one, and I must say that I'm not as impressed with it as I am with the black (I feel it doesn't have as much pigment, it's pretty light, but still OK for day looks when I'm not looking for a dramatic effect).
So I prefer the Black one I reviewed previously.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Being Asian I've always had really short, thin, and sparse lashes. I bought this in the clear serum hoping to make my lashes thicker. I usually apply it once a day at night, and it's pretty fast drying. After a few day I immediately noticed a difference in my lower lashes, which were noticeably longer! However it didn't seem to make my bottom lashes any thicker. My top lashes don't seem to have changed noticeably; maybe they're a little bit thicker, but there's no change on length. The clear serum is good for if you want healthier, slightly thicker lashes, but don't expect any Latisse-like changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe that this eyeliner is as awesome as it is. I've been using it for about six months? Ish. I think I'm going to need to buy a new one soon because it is starting to look "light black" instead of the darker black it used to be. However, I am DEFINITELY rebuying, because this eyeliner is 100% idiot proof (which I am, when it comes to liquid eyeliner). Being the type of person who always gets up late, I am always doing my makeup in a hurry and I like to do liquid eyeliner on my upper eyelid to make my eyes look bigger. This liner is so easy to use and always looks great. Plus, and maybe it's my imagination, but I do think that my eyelashes are longer after using this product. But even if they aren't, I'll still rebuy solely for the ease of use and fantastic results!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After using this for about 6 months I feel like I am finally ready to write a review on this product.

This is a serum/eyeliner. The serum is absolutely FLAWLESS. I use to have one eye that had more lashes then the other and now they are the exact same. This serum is a life saver and has made my lashes super lush and a dream to put mascara on. Unfortunately I cannot say the same thing for the eyeliner.

First, the eyeliner is a light black (but the eyeliner is buildable), I think they meant for it to look natural instead of in your face back; I personally love this. This eyeliners pen and brush tip design is also flawless. You can get THE thinnest line ever which I love. Now this is where things go down hill The brush tip also presents problems, as it tends to clog and get gummy with the liner, which is not only a pain in the butt but also a waste. As well, The staying power of this product is terrible and it will only last an hour or two by itself. With primer it lasts longer but you are lucky if you make it last 4 hours. I have found the closer i have applied it to the lashes the longer it stays on. Still really disappointing because I thought it would be my holy grail eyeliner. Instead this has become my holy grail lash serum.

I recommend this product to people who are into natural looks and just want a really fine line or people who want an amazing lash serum.

EDIT: After finishing a whole tube of this stuff I have to bump my rating from a 3 to a 4. It's hard to believe I used anything else as eyeliner and when I go back to try to use my other eyeliners it's just not the same. This pen design makes it SO easy to draw a straight line and this product is AMAZING for creating winged liner. It just makes everything so much easier, and it doesn't smudge like fluid lines and eyeliners. As soon as it dries it's there forever. It don't know what happened but after I wrote this review I started wearing it for longer days and it stayed on for absolutely ever. SO GOOD. Can't wait to pick this up in blackest black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by thoughtsofasadcloud

I was never a liquid liner user, because I had tried the L'oreal Lineur Intense liner and had a HORRIBLE experience with it. It was very thin and liquid-y, and the color was very translucent. It even flaked off my eyelids.... A couple years, later, I saw xteeener's video on liquid liners, and noticed that this physicians formula 2-in-1 booster was her favorite liquid liner. I started getting tired of how gel liner would fade away and smudge, even with the very best you can buy. It took a while too, to do my eyeliner in the morning. So I decided to give this a try.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO MY OLD EYELINERS. This is my favorite product of 2012 so far. The first one I bought was in Ultra Black, and just as the name suggests, it is an intense black. It is semi-glossy, which is nice because it gives a skin-like look under the lights. The tip is so pointy for a defined, crisp wing. At the same time, however, If I want a more natural, no-wing liner look, I can do it with this eyeliner. I loved it so much that I went back and bought another in the shade Deep Brown, which I love just as much. My favorite part about this liner is the fact that it stays put literally all day. It doesn't smudge, flake, fade, and bleed. It has totally transformed my makeup look because the clean-ness of the line makes my whole face look fresher and more natural.

The best part is the price. I would never shell out 18-20 dollars for a higher end liquid liner, even if it is as good as this one. But I paid $10 for it! how awesome is that??

The packaging is quite classy, as well. It is a glossy silver tube, with a nice weight to it. It is very thin and discreet, so you can put it in your pencil case and pass it off as a pen;)

The cap is nice as well, because it has a spring inside. This keeps it extremely air-tight so your eyeliner won't dry out

I have to say.... I think this eyeliner is my favorite drugstore product of all time. Go and get it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No