Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.4

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 7/24/2013 3:19:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner! It's felt tip comes to the most precise point- perfect for bringing the liner into the inner tear duct area or winging it out! The color is super black and very pigmented, and very long wearing- it does not budge AT ALL! It isn't super matte, but set it with black eyeshadow and you are good to go! If you are looking for a precise, easy to use eyeliner- this is a MUST!

on 7/20/2013 12:19:00 AM

I really prefer gel eyeliner as its bolder and longer lasting, but was looking for something that was quicker and easier to use and not have to wash eyeliner brushes all the time. This is great for any type of look, simple liner to cat eye liner (which is what I use it for), its pretty dark but again not as bold as gel eyeliner. It's super easy to use especially for beginners I would recommend it. It is kinda long wearing but at the same time smudgy if its hot out or if you barely touch it at all by accident. Kind of expensive for drugstore product ($8-$10) but its suppose to last a long time so that makes up for the price a bit I think.

on 7/16/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

At first I LOVED this eyeliner. It was on sale for $6 at Walmart and that was a good deal for PF. It is really easy and precise to use. I didn't have any issues until it seemed to have dried out quicker than it should have or the colour just doesn't apply as dark as it was before. It was disappointing.

on 7/12/2013 2:36:00 PM

This eyeliner is very dark and the brush makes it easy to apply but it does fade after a about 5 hours and I like my eyeliner to stay in place all day so I wish it was waterproof.

on 7/9/2013 12:47:00 PM

This eyeliner is fantastic!! It doesn't budge! No smudging, running or flaking. I Def recommend.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

first time i use this product i got it for free, and instantly i fell in loveee, my eyelashes looked thicker and fuller, the only bad thing is finding this eyeliner was a mission but finally i went to target and to my surpise they had it there, at the time i didnt get it because it was a bit pricey, so i waited about two week and went back to check if they still had it and they did, note: target is cheaper than walgreens or CVS. i loved it my favorite eyeliner by far, and i will conutine to keep buy this item.

on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM

My HG of eyeliner so far!! My first liquid I've actually been able to master!

Pros
No smudgy
No irritation (sensitive eyes)
Easy application
Small precise stiff tip to apply
Easy application doesn't go everywhere
Nice colour not super black intense but enough for me, if you want gothic thick black I wouldn't say use this one
Lasts all day
Actually has made my eyelashes longer and more noticeable!!

Cons:
Bit pricey but you get a lash booster as well so I don't see it as being to bad

- Only eyeliner i've used that doesn't smudge on me
- lasts all day long
- comes off easily with soap and water
- packaging is great; the brush tip can create a thick or thin line
- i use this daily for winged eyeliner look
- at first i didn't know that this liner was also supposed to be good for your lashes as well but i noticed that my lashes are thicker and i can only attribute it to this!
- one pen lasts about 6 months--i'm on my third one! :)

on 6/16/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this liquid eye liner. It makes very precise lines and it lasts a very long time. My eye liner lasted for a good seven months. This is my favorite; I have tried other liquid liners but they were never this good. :)

on 5/21/2013 12:31:00 AM

i have had this for almost a yr and it still hasn't dried out. i love the brush and precision, and it's a great starter eyeliner. a little pricy though..