Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.4

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 7/16/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

At first I LOVED this eyeliner. It was on sale for $6 at Walmart and that was a good deal for PF. It is really easy and precise to use. I didn't have any issues until it seemed to have dried out quicker than it should have or the colour just doesn't apply as dark as it was before. It was disappointing.

on 7/12/2013 2:36:00 PM

This eyeliner is very dark and the brush makes it easy to apply but it does fade after a about 5 hours and I like my eyeliner to stay in place all day so I wish it was waterproof.

on 7/9/2013 12:47:00 PM

This eyeliner is fantastic!! It doesn't budge! No smudging, running or flaking. I Def recommend.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

first time i use this product i got it for free, and instantly i fell in loveee, my eyelashes looked thicker and fuller, the only bad thing is finding this eyeliner was a mission but finally i went to target and to my surpise they had it there, at the time i didnt get it because it was a bit pricey, so i waited about two week and went back to check if they still had it and they did, note: target is cheaper than walgreens or CVS. i loved it my favorite eyeliner by far, and i will conutine to keep buy this item.

on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM

My HG of eyeliner so far!! My first liquid I've actually been able to master!

Pros
No smudgy
No irritation (sensitive eyes)
Easy application
Small precise stiff tip to apply
Easy application doesn't go everywhere
Nice colour not super black intense but enough for me, if you want gothic thick black I wouldn't say use this one
Lasts all day
Actually has made my eyelashes longer and more noticeable!!

Cons:
Bit pricey but you get a lash booster as well so I don't see it as being to bad

- Only eyeliner i've used that doesn't smudge on me
- lasts all day long
- comes off easily with soap and water
- packaging is great; the brush tip can create a thick or thin line
- i use this daily for winged eyeliner look
- at first i didn't know that this liner was also supposed to be good for your lashes as well but i noticed that my lashes are thicker and i can only attribute it to this!
- one pen lasts about 6 months--i'm on my third one! :)

on 6/16/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this liquid eye liner. It makes very precise lines and it lasts a very long time. My eye liner lasted for a good seven months. This is my favorite; I have tried other liquid liners but they were never this good. :)

on 5/21/2013 12:31:00 AM

i have had this for almost a yr and it still hasn't dried out. i love the brush and precision, and it's a great starter eyeliner. a little pricy though..

on 5/20/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After looking through the rave reviews I was excited to buy this eyeliner and expected it to be really amazing! I must have a curse or something, because for some reason the products that everyone LOVES I find just mediocre when I finally try it :/

So anyways, I like the packaging but not a fan of the clear, cheap-looking plastic cap--doesn't match the rest of the eyeliner. The tip was a lot bigger and thicker (and stiffer) than I thought it would be! Some people work really well with that but I prefer softer felt tips.

The thing I was most disappointed in was the color. I got Ultra Black after hearing how black was really gray, but even ultra black is too faint for my taste. Perhaps I'm just so used to my super black liquid liner. As for staying power, it did stay for the day, but again, it got very faint. I'll use primer next time to see if that makes it any better.

Overall this is definitely not bad and I will keep using it since I already bought it, but I feel like there are better eyeliners out there for a cheaper price. Also Physicians Formula eyeliners tend to dry out really quickly for some reason.

on 5/20/2013 8:41:00 PM

I have this in two colors; Ultra Black and Brown. I use the Ultra Black more often but the Brown is already drying out....its a mystery. This is the only product that I have use that allows me to line my eyes without looking like I have a black eye. I will keep buying.