July 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by liews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I just got this today, in light medium (lightest shade i could find here :/). I am around NC20-25. I was looking for a concealer for my (horrible) undereye circles and this one was on sale, so after briefly reading through the reviews people made, i decided to give it a try, afterall when i tried the tester i liked the blendability.

I tried it on and my friend commented that it indeed has quite a good coverage, not perfect but definitely better than my previous concealer(s). I pretty much like it, for now...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use eye primer under my eyes ( Like Gossmakeup says to) and wham- now my go- to concealer.Follow his primer/concealer/blot/ powder method on Youtube and this will last. N0 concealer is crease free but this gives you several hours of good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this a couple of months ago. Love the cute packaging, easy to apply on my undereye but it doesn't really conceal my "not-so-dark" circles though. In Singapore, there are only 3 shades (very limited). If the darkest shade is too light for you, which is happening to me right now, you'll see a white patch on your under eye in photos.

I've swapped to ZA (Perfection Concealer), which is cheaper but gives excellent results & coverage whereby I only need to dab a couple of dots and I'm good to go!

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5

Price: 3-4/5 (Quite expensive for a drugstore brand, for me)

Re-Purchase?: Sorry, No. I'm very satisfied after switching to ZA Perfection Concealer in shade #3 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cooliositt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised by how well this concealer worked. I usually use the MAC concealer in the pot and the benefit erase paste so when I tried this, I didn't have much hope for it since it's a little bit less expensive than the other ones I have used. Anyhow, my skin is very oily (about 2-3 hours after applying makeup I grease up) and it's hard for my concealers to stay in place the whole day. I also have redness around my nose area which are hard to hide sometimes, but this concealer did a really great job at staying put and covering up any redness that I have. I went on very creamy and was easy to blend (I blend the concealer with my fingers). Also, it was very pigmented so no need to use a whole lot; one swipe of this concealer over the area is good enough to cover under eye circles, redness, or skin discolorations. I recommend this product for those who are looking for a smooth and highly pigmented stick concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by toricaitlin

I'm curious to know if those of you who think this concealer doesn't last long are using it by itself. Concealers are NOT meant to be used alone. They are to diminish skin imperfections such as dark circles, redness, and acne, then to be set with a loose powder, pressed powder, or liquid foundation over top. Because of the creamy texture of this, it isn't going to last long by itself. ESPECIALLY on someone with oily skin. I recommend that someone with oily skin cover with a pressed powder ( Aveda's dual foundation and pressed powder is my favorite!) and a liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer would be better for dry skin. This concealer also gives a great matte finish when paired with the Aveda pressed powder. :) And YES, I am a makeup artist for Aveda & love their liquid concealer but I give this product A LOT of credit after picking it up on a whim once. I always keep it on hand now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Lets begin with Pros and Cons to be clear.

Pros:

Creamy
Does not crease
Build-able Coverage
Great good quality packaging
Lasts for up to 12 hours (with my experience)

Cons:

The price is a little above other drug store concealers
Only 3 colors
Not alot of product(Although a little goes a long way)

I have very bad dark circle, it depends on how i slept, if well i barely have dark circle but if not they its almost coffee brown so i try to find a good concealer.
Im not a big spender and no i will NOT purchase the Clea De Peo or the Mac. I was pretty scared to buy this cause this was 16.96 euros, but since it was compared with the best high end concealers and got several awards then i said what the heck, let me try it, so i did and i loved it! I got the medium light and not only does it cover it up but also brightens up my eye area making me look awake.
I loved it so much that i bought another back up even though a little goes a long way...
(update)

I gotta admit that the first time i bought it was a medium, it was the worst color ever created. So i bought the medium light and it was magic for me. I cannot go a day without this and even if its my no wear makeup day, i would wear this alone and its amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by SherlockedinsidetheTardis

To be fair, I have oily skin, and maybe this wasn't meant for me. When I applied it, it went on chalky and it didn't blend well, because it would just rub completely off. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Pretty good concealer. I mainly use it to clean up my eyebrows after filling them in. I recently began using it underneath my eyes and I really like it. The formula is pretty creamy but doesn't crease and lasts a whole 8 hour work day. Also really affordable, especially if you get it on sale. Will purchase again when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by a_SAXON

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What's the point of a concealer if it only lasts 2 seconds? I am taking this back to the store tomorrow. Also, it moves very easily. As you blend it, it begins to move from the spot you are covering.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by 4073

Horrid. I will admit, when I first picked this up I was in love! Someone on youtube had made a video using this product and So I, desperate for a concealer, of course picked it up! I couldn't believe how incredibly creamy it was and how smooth application was. It did fade a bit and settled into some fine lines, but I'll admit I didn't expect it to be anything too special. However, a few weeks ago, I had a HORRIBLE sunburn on my face just before my first day of school, so I decided I'd use this concealer to hide some of that redness. Boy was I wrong. I looked great... in dim lighting. As soon as I stepped out into the sun or just my bathroom, I noticed when I was standing in bright light, my face was not glowing, but sparkling. As if someone had poured a pot of glitter all over my nose and cheeks! Its barely noticeable when you swatch this product or apply it on your face, but man you can't miss it in the sunlight. I was horrified and immediately removed all of the concealer and ended up going to school sunburned. I will not blame Revlon for making me go to school looking like a tomato but I WILL blame Revlon for making my face sparkle like a vampire. Do not get me wrong, I love glitter and sheen (all my blushes, highlighters, bronzers and eyeshadows are glittery beyond belief) but when I am trying to conceal blemishes, this is not the ideal look. Completely unnatural and ridiculous. Would rather spend the 10 dollars on a better, creamy concealer without glitter. I'll be on the lookout for a new one, but please please please don't waste your money. Please.