December 21, 2014 | 914 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pleased with this product. It covers anything needing covered. I like the idea of the stick Will be good for travel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I bought this to use under my eyes. The texture is great, very smooth. It blends beautifully under my eyes. What didn't work was how drying it was. By the middle of the day this had sucked any moisture I had out and was sitting in lines I didn't know I had. This doesn't seem to work on dry skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. After being underwhelmed by stick concealers in the past, I kept passing by this even though I had heard good things about it. I had a $5 off Revlon coupon one day, so I gave it a shot. The texture is really unusual, not what I expected but I definitely mean that in a good way. It actually works really well under the eyes, it's not too heavy like most stick concealers. Somehow it's really creamy and light feeling. It blends really easily too.

I don't find that it works that well for blemish concealing over foundation,but one way it really shines is under foundation. I apply it under my eyes, around my nose, across the redness on my cheeks, and basically anywhere that needs brightening, or less redness. Then I stipple my foundation on top, and the result is great. Not the hyper-perfected look I can achieve by painstakingly covering my problem areas with Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, but a naturally glowing, much more even complexion than I was naturally blessed with. And it's a lot faster than my normal concealing routine.

It wears well, and the lightest color is a great match for my NC15 skin, maybe just a touch too pale, but perfect for brightening.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on both my acne scars and a small active pimple and it didn't really help for either. I thought it went on pretty smoothly compared to other concealers I've tried but it doesn't offer the coverage I was looking for at all. Maybe if you have a very minor mark you want to cover, but it didn't impress me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by lavelle365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim and was underwhelmed by it as a general concealer when applied straight from the stick. Hung abour in the cupboard for ages being ignored and I experimented one day by applying over primer, UNDER foundation (I know, the opposite of what we are told), using a small firm Avon eyeshadow brush. Fantastic result. This concealer hides the horrid red veins on my nose and conceals under eye circles. The fact that it has some sparkle in it works brilliantly actually - on blemishes, because it's applied UNDER foundation, the sparkliness is hidden, but in the undereye area, I use this concealer alone with nothing else on top, and the sparkliness really give a beautiful look to the undereye/inner corner of eye area. Very very pleased with it. I used much less foundation also, which gives a lighter look to makeup. I have very oily t-zone which normally causes makeup to transfer, but this concealer stays put when applied over a mattifying primer. BTW for research purposes I tried applying this again yesterday from stick to skin, and it looked thick and horrible. Small firm brush into the stick then brush into the skin = excellent result.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesyou

this product is a medium coverage. i like it but not in love it works well to hid small blemishes. its over all an ok product i would recommend this and buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by galszone

At first it can cover my dark circle quite well, but in few minutes my dark circle started to appear again....this product is very easy to remove,and it's not waterproof....:(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product that conceals acne marks and blemishes - however, it cakes like crazy on me (or maybe I just do not know how to apply it correctly). But I followed the SA to just dab on the marks. As for my under eyes, it works perfectly concealing dark circles. A little does go a long way, but maybe I'll try to find a liquid concealer next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I think Revlon is my favorite brand as they have my favorite glosses (super lustrous), eyeliner (colorstay) and foundation (colorstay for oily). There is no need to shop at the department store for makeup! I love that I am finally realizing that in 2012. Anyway, this is a delight of a concealer. So easy to apply - it just glides on and I blend it a bit with my MAC 226 brush. Love! Gives me the highlight under the eyes that I love. Mine doesn't have the sparkles, at least I haven't picked up on any sparkles. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out. Another slam-dunk Revlon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by liews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I just got this today, in light medium (lightest shade i could find here :/). I am around NC20-25. I was looking for a concealer for my (horrible) undereye circles and this one was on sale, so after briefly reading through the reviews people made, i decided to give it a try, afterall when i tried the tester i liked the blendability.

I tried it on and my friend commented that it indeed has quite a good coverage, not perfect but definitely better than my previous concealer(s). I pretty much like it, for now...