Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 2/5/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

In one word this drugstore concealer is average.
The reason I have reviewed this product with only 3 stars is because of its staying power and how it blends. Bit strange.. but I feel that it is too easy to blend this product in so it barely covers anything. The staying power of this product isn't very long at all! I come home from work and there is no trace of it on my face. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours, but if you're active/in the heat I doubt it'll stay on that long at all.

I do really love the tube, it's so easy to use it under your eyes and the packaging does mean that it is very easy to apply almost anywhere on the go which almost makes up for the little staying power this product has.

The creamy texture is also great, and the product itself is very easy to blend with your fingers as it is with a brush, but like I said before you need to be careful to not blend it in tooo much otherwise it doesn't cover anything!

The product is well priced and overall the concealer in does do its job. Drugstore wise, it is better compared to the other products on the market, but compared to the higher end concealers - it definitely falls short.

Best concealer I have used to date. I am very fair with dry skin and bluish circles under my eyes. Super creamy, covered well with no orange tones. Will buy again!

on 2/1/2013 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I could love this concealer. It would be perfect if it had any staying power. The texture is great, I LOVE it! Very creamy and goes on like a dream, so smooth and covers my dark undereyes nicely. I like it much, much better than any concealer I've used... However it doesn't stay put! On me it'll last for about 3 hours, but that's all. I wish it could last a little more. I used this until it ran out of product and now I'm trying out other similar concealers in the hope of finding one that sticks a little better. If not, I'll probably just go back to this.

on 1/31/2013 8:17:00 PM

is it me. or does this concealer have glitter?

on 1/31/2013 3:59:00 PM

Texture is very creamy, moderate pigmentation. I got the light/medium, and am a NW25 in MAC. Shade was perfect. I use this under my eyes and around my nose. Definitely would buy again.

on 1/31/2013 9:58:00 AM

I purchased this several months ago in the Summer when I was on the hunt for the 'perfect' concealer. At the time, I didn't really care for the formula because I felt like it just glided right off my face. I put it away for a few months but circled back around to it during the Winter.

I'm now really enjoying this as an undereye and around the nose concealer. It's thicker and definitely creamy and doesn't ever look cakey if I apply it heavy-handed. It lasts a good 6 hours before starting to fade. Even when used around the nose to conceal redness, I feel like it lasts much longer than any other DS concealers I've used.

I purchased the color Light/Medium and it works well for NC25/30.

on 1/28/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is one of those products that you either dislike or like. In my opinion, this product is one of my favourite concealers and I have tried variety of concealers from wax-based, liquid to cream. I am still looking for the perfect one though. Enough said, the consistency of this concealer is great, I love how it applies really creamy underneath the eye. But everywhere else, it seems to fade away really quick. The coverage is build-able. However, my con for this product is that it only contains just little amount of product inside that can only at least last for a good 2 weeks, well for my own experience. On the other hand, I love this product, I just wish that the product itself provides more . I am quite a concealer addict. It is one of the main make up products I pick up first, if i were to wear minimum make up for the day.

on 1/23/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The concealer is pretty average. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product and was quite disappointed because it didn't work on my skin as well as I wanted it too. Its quite thick but not as heavy as other stick concealers were. It's very creamy/ blend-able and comes in a lots of colors. Although its creamy, it still doesn't work well on dry skin and the coverage is average. Throughout the day, I can see it crease and dry up. This concealer is better for dark spots and acne scars but putting it under the eye will definitely cause it to crease! The spf is great and the shimmer in the conceal is a love/hate kind of thing for me. It can either be great for highlighting/brightening up the face or it can make your acne stick out like a sore thumb. I don't like the whole stick concealer thing either because it is really unsanitary and could probably cause acne after a while. All in all, its a pretty average product and I would rather buy a concealer that is more worth my time.

on 1/19/2013 11:01:00 AM

Saw it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and thought I'd give it a try
Price: $10
Coverage: almost full
Finish: semi matte
Wear time: 5-6h
Covers blemishes decently although the oil makes it wear off after a while. Lasts all day on my under eye areas though

on 1/17/2013 9:46:00 PM

Very pleased with this product. It covers anything needing covered. I like the idea of the stick Will be good for travel.