September 2, 2014 | 1844 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by lavelle365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim and was underwhelmed by it as a general concealer when applied straight from the stick. Hung abour in the cupboard for ages being ignored and I experimented one day by applying over primer, UNDER foundation (I know, the opposite of what we are told), using a small firm Avon eyeshadow brush. Fantastic result. This concealer hides the horrid red veins on my nose and conceals under eye circles. The fact that it has some sparkle in it works brilliantly actually - on blemishes, because it's applied UNDER foundation, the sparkliness is hidden, but in the undereye area, I use this concealer alone with nothing else on top, and the sparkliness really give a beautiful look to the undereye/inner corner of eye area. Very very pleased with it. I used much less foundation also, which gives a lighter look to makeup. I have very oily t-zone which normally causes makeup to transfer, but this concealer stays put when applied over a mattifying primer. BTW for research purposes I tried applying this again yesterday from stick to skin, and it looked thick and horrible. Small firm brush into the stick then brush into the skin = excellent result.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesyou

this product is a medium coverage. i like it but not in love it works well to hid small blemishes. its over all an ok product i would recommend this and buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by galszone

At first it can cover my dark circle quite well, but in few minutes my dark circle started to appear again....this product is very easy to remove,and it's not waterproof....:(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product that conceals acne marks and blemishes - however, it cakes like crazy on me (or maybe I just do not know how to apply it correctly). But I followed the SA to just dab on the marks. As for my under eyes, it works perfectly concealing dark circles. A little does go a long way, but maybe I'll try to find a liquid concealer next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I think Revlon is my favorite brand as they have my favorite glosses (super lustrous), eyeliner (colorstay) and foundation (colorstay for oily). There is no need to shop at the department store for makeup! I love that I am finally realizing that in 2012. Anyway, this is a delight of a concealer. So easy to apply - it just glides on and I blend it a bit with my MAC 226 brush. Love! Gives me the highlight under the eyes that I love. Mine doesn't have the sparkles, at least I haven't picked up on any sparkles. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out. Another slam-dunk Revlon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by liews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I just got this today, in light medium (lightest shade i could find here :/). I am around NC20-25. I was looking for a concealer for my (horrible) undereye circles and this one was on sale, so after briefly reading through the reviews people made, i decided to give it a try, afterall when i tried the tester i liked the blendability.

I tried it on and my friend commented that it indeed has quite a good coverage, not perfect but definitely better than my previous concealer(s). I pretty much like it, for now...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use eye primer under my eyes ( Like Gossmakeup says to) and wham- now my go- to concealer.Follow his primer/concealer/blot/ powder method on Youtube and this will last. N0 concealer is crease free but this gives you several hours of good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this a couple of months ago. Love the cute packaging, easy to apply on my undereye but it doesn't really conceal my "not-so-dark" circles though. In Singapore, there are only 3 shades (very limited). If the darkest shade is too light for you, which is happening to me right now, you'll see a white patch on your under eye in photos.

I've swapped to ZA (Perfection Concealer), which is cheaper but gives excellent results & coverage whereby I only need to dab a couple of dots and I'm good to go!

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5

Price: 3-4/5 (Quite expensive for a drugstore brand, for me)

Re-Purchase?: Sorry, No. I'm very satisfied after switching to ZA Perfection Concealer in shade #3 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cooliositt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised by how well this concealer worked. I usually use the MAC concealer in the pot and the benefit erase paste so when I tried this, I didn't have much hope for it since it's a little bit less expensive than the other ones I have used. Anyhow, my skin is very oily (about 2-3 hours after applying makeup I grease up) and it's hard for my concealers to stay in place the whole day. I also have redness around my nose area which are hard to hide sometimes, but this concealer did a really great job at staying put and covering up any redness that I have. I went on very creamy and was easy to blend (I blend the concealer with my fingers). Also, it was very pigmented so no need to use a whole lot; one swipe of this concealer over the area is good enough to cover under eye circles, redness, or skin discolorations. I recommend this product for those who are looking for a smooth and highly pigmented stick concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by toricaitlin

I'm curious to know if those of you who think this concealer doesn't last long are using it by itself. Concealers are NOT meant to be used alone. They are to diminish skin imperfections such as dark circles, redness, and acne, then to be set with a loose powder, pressed powder, or liquid foundation over top. Because of the creamy texture of this, it isn't going to last long by itself. ESPECIALLY on someone with oily skin. I recommend that someone with oily skin cover with a pressed powder ( Aveda's dual foundation and pressed powder is my favorite!) and a liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer would be better for dry skin. This concealer also gives a great matte finish when paired with the Aveda pressed powder. :) And YES, I am a makeup artist for Aveda & love their liquid concealer but I give this product A LOT of credit after picking it up on a whim once. I always keep it on hand now :)