April 17, 2014 | 1559 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an nc30 and the shade "medium" is a perfect match for me. I use this concealer only to cover redness and blemishes. Formula is super creamy and easy to blend. I always set my concealer with MUFE's hd powder. Def would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own this concealer in Medium deep which I primarily use for under eyes circle and eyelid discolorations. The concealer is very creamy and pigmented. I swipe the product on my eyes and blend it with a cocealer brush. It gives medium coverage. It lasts all day and doesnt slide with oil and sweat which is a common prob with me. I recommend this to people with mild dark circles. Last but not the least, I love the packaging. However, I will not buy it again as it doesnt hide the dark circles completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by AriaLangston

I bought this product almost a year ago and there is still a considerable amount of product left! The texture is extremely smooth and creamy and has relatively heavy coverage (only a small amount is needed to cover moderately severe dark circles). There are traces of shimmer distributed throughout the concealer; this helps brighten the under eye area slightly, but accentuates dry, flaky, or wrinkled skin. The packaging a sturdy and the secure, but because of it's lipstick like packaging, it is slightly insanitary, especially if you apply it directly onto your face - thus I either recommend applying this product with your fingers (I find this to work even better than applying from the package, because it warms up the product.) or using a brush. The lasting power is moderate, but if you were to set it with a powder, it should double the lasting power immensely. Overall, the coverage and texture are great; the price and packaging are average.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very creamy and easy to blend but the coverage is pretty sheer. It's also shimmery which is kind of weird... And it accentuates dry patches like crazy. Meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sapphirejewel05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got the one in Medium 04. I think Revlon PhotoReady concealer really does the job. It's not the best concealer but it covers up your dark circles if you layer it. It has an SPF 20 which is a good thing since it protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I also notice that it has a tiny bit of shimmer when you put it on your skin but I think is unnecessary for a concealer. This product is formulated for taking photos and I think it is true from what it claims for. Overall, it's a good drugstore concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

i have mine in light and i usually just use it under my eyes(although it has held up on my, far and few between, blemishes) i love it. its creamy and smooth. it doesnt pull at my skin or feel too greasy. the coverage is medium to full. and it blends incredibly. i have neutral skin so it sometimes looks a little yellow. but like i said, it blends to be flawless. the packaging looks so sleek and expensive. all the revlon cosmetics are packaged so nicely.

anyone who hasnt tried this concealer, you need to!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer didn't impress me. Revlon for me is often a hit or miss brand. I often get breakouts and this concealer didn't cover well at all. It also set into fine lines around my eyes within a matter of minutes. I will not be purchasing this one again. Revlon's liquid concealers are much better than this cover stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by choanna

I have this in Medium
I was really surprised when i first tried this because it was SO smooth!!! I really love this concealerrr
I'm asian and pretty tan so my darkcircles are dark and gross and really bad :( so i never had a concealer that covered it!
But this concealer really does the job! and i found that it works best when you use your fingers because the heat melts it right into the skin. I set it with skin colored eyeshadow and it stay really well :)
I highly recommend this for the covrage, easy application, smooth finish, and staying power! :D
btw i'm in my teens... but i have small wrinkles so my concealers crease on me but not too much with this concealer! so thats a plus :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this product I was so excited to buy it being that i am a big fan of revlon, but honestly it sucked. I have pretty bad dark circles and it does not even cover a little bit up. I don't think its oil free because the label does not say that. Its really pricey too i payed 10.00 for it at Walgreens. Definitely won't be buying this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Emmax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I felt that this concealer was creamy and easy to blend, HOWEVER, just like the rest of the "photoready" line; this had glitter/shimmer in it. I hate glitter in my face products such as foundation, concealer, powder, etc. If you don't mind glitter, go for it!(: