Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 1/31/2013 3:59:00 PM

Texture is very creamy, moderate pigmentation. I got the light/medium, and am a NW25 in MAC. Shade was perfect. I use this under my eyes and around my nose. Definitely would buy again.

on 1/31/2013 9:58:00 AM

I purchased this several months ago in the Summer when I was on the hunt for the 'perfect' concealer. At the time, I didn't really care for the formula because I felt like it just glided right off my face. I put it away for a few months but circled back around to it during the Winter.

I'm now really enjoying this as an undereye and around the nose concealer. It's thicker and definitely creamy and doesn't ever look cakey if I apply it heavy-handed. It lasts a good 6 hours before starting to fade. Even when used around the nose to conceal redness, I feel like it lasts much longer than any other DS concealers I've used.

I purchased the color Light/Medium and it works well for NC25/30.

on 1/28/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is one of those products that you either dislike or like. In my opinion, this product is one of my favourite concealers and I have tried variety of concealers from wax-based, liquid to cream. I am still looking for the perfect one though. Enough said, the consistency of this concealer is great, I love how it applies really creamy underneath the eye. But everywhere else, it seems to fade away really quick. The coverage is build-able. However, my con for this product is that it only contains just little amount of product inside that can only at least last for a good 2 weeks, well for my own experience. On the other hand, I love this product, I just wish that the product itself provides more . I am quite a concealer addict. It is one of the main make up products I pick up first, if i were to wear minimum make up for the day.

on 1/23/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The concealer is pretty average. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product and was quite disappointed because it didn't work on my skin as well as I wanted it too. Its quite thick but not as heavy as other stick concealers were. It's very creamy/ blend-able and comes in a lots of colors. Although its creamy, it still doesn't work well on dry skin and the coverage is average. Throughout the day, I can see it crease and dry up. This concealer is better for dark spots and acne scars but putting it under the eye will definitely cause it to crease! The spf is great and the shimmer in the conceal is a love/hate kind of thing for me. It can either be great for highlighting/brightening up the face or it can make your acne stick out like a sore thumb. I don't like the whole stick concealer thing either because it is really unsanitary and could probably cause acne after a while. All in all, its a pretty average product and I would rather buy a concealer that is more worth my time.

on 1/19/2013 11:01:00 AM

Saw it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and thought I'd give it a try
Price: $10
Coverage: almost full
Finish: semi matte
Wear time: 5-6h
Covers blemishes decently although the oil makes it wear off after a while. Lasts all day on my under eye areas though

on 1/17/2013 9:46:00 PM

Very pleased with this product. It covers anything needing covered. I like the idea of the stick Will be good for travel.

on 1/15/2013 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this to use under my eyes. The texture is great, very smooth. It blends beautifully under my eyes. What didn't work was how drying it was. By the middle of the day this had sucked any moisture I had out and was sitting in lines I didn't know I had. This doesn't seem to work on dry skin at all.

on 1/9/2013 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. After being underwhelmed by stick concealers in the past, I kept passing by this even though I had heard good things about it. I had a $5 off Revlon coupon one day, so I gave it a shot. The texture is really unusual, not what I expected but I definitely mean that in a good way. It actually works really well under the eyes, it's not too heavy like most stick concealers. Somehow it's really creamy and light feeling. It blends really easily too.

I don't find that it works that well for blemish concealing over foundation,but one way it really shines is under foundation. I apply it under my eyes, around my nose, across the redness on my cheeks, and basically anywhere that needs brightening, or less redness. Then I stipple my foundation on top, and the result is great. Not the hyper-perfected look I can achieve by painstakingly covering my problem areas with Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, but a naturally glowing, much more even complexion than I was naturally blessed with. And it's a lot faster than my normal concealing routine.

It wears well, and the lightest color is a great match for my NC15 skin, maybe just a touch too pale, but perfect for brightening.

on 1/5/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I tried this on both my acne scars and a small active pimple and it didn't really help for either. I thought it went on pretty smoothly compared to other concealers I've tried but it doesn't offer the coverage I was looking for at all. Maybe if you have a very minor mark you want to cover, but it didn't impress me.

on 1/4/2013 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Bought this on a whim and was underwhelmed by it as a general concealer when applied straight from the stick. Hung abour in the cupboard for ages being ignored and I experimented one day by applying over primer, UNDER foundation (I know, the opposite of what we are told), using a small firm Avon eyeshadow brush. Fantastic result. This concealer hides the horrid red veins on my nose and conceals under eye circles. The fact that it has some sparkle in it works brilliantly actually - on blemishes, because it's applied UNDER foundation, the sparkliness is hidden, but in the undereye area, I use this concealer alone with nothing else on top, and the sparkliness really give a beautiful look to the undereye/inner corner of eye area. Very very pleased with it. I used much less foundation also, which gives a lighter look to makeup. I have very oily t-zone which normally causes makeup to transfer, but this concealer stays put when applied over a mattifying primer. BTW for research purposes I tried applying this again yesterday from stick to skin, and it looked thick and horrible. Small firm brush into the stick then brush into the skin = excellent result.