October 1, 2014 | 1032 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

If you have a pimple this would cover it up!!!! I mean NO MATTER what SIZE or how RED your pimple is, this product would COVER IT UP!! I would 100% recommend this product for people who want to hide their acne/acne scars. I also recommend you to use a primer and MOST IMPORTANTLY to set the concelear with a powder so it would stay in place and last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a new concealer & figured I give this a try. I'm pretty pale, but got medium light & it's still a little to light for my skin, but once I put my foundation(I used Wet & Wild cover all) it blended fine. It covered my dark circles & a few red spots. A little goes a long way! It is thick & when I first squeezed it out it was a little watery. I like it tho & I think that it will go bad before I use it all because I don't wear makeup all the time. IMO, I'd go up a shade or two since it tends to run light. I also used it as a primer for my eye makeup & it worked great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

nice coverage but it wears off some places

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Gayche

I have acne and scaring and redness like crazy. Over my acne I prefer not to use a stick concealer like I was normally doing before this product. As soon as I saw all the hype about this I went out and bought and I am so glad I did! It's thick, and will let early cover anything, but it still goes on without looking cakey. Come with a little pencil to outline and conceal tattoos but I don't use it. Packaging is cute and you need the smallest pin sized amount even for a large blemish. I have to set it with powder though, but it's still great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AWESOME FOR A CONCEALER FROM WALMART... THIS IS THICK AND CREAMY AND CONCEALS WELL, YOU DO NEED A POWDER IF YOUR OILY.
I LOVE ALL HARD CANDY PRODUCTS!!! THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After seeing all the rave reviews on this product, I knew I had to give it a try. A little bit goes a long way, and it is super pigmented. I have a very fair skin tone, and I feel that the ultra light shade is almost too light for anyone. I can easily tell the difference between the concealer and my skin without any foundation on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by senario

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this color in light to put under my eyes. I have naturally dark/blue-ish undereye areas. It has great pigmentation, smooth, a little goes a long way. Really impressive.

**BUT** It looks ashy on dark areas! That's not the products fault however. It's just the wrong color for blue/dark areas. It's really opaque, so I put this first. Then I put a peach/bisque color over it to balance out the color and it seriously looks like skin. If you have olive-deeper skin tones, try using peach tones! You can just mix a matte lipstick it works amazing under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Felt light on the skin, but covered everything. A little overwhelming for spot concealing, but for a patch of crazy this is a lifesaver. I used just this with Physicians Forumla powder and I got full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have acne spots and some redness on my skin to conceal, and I have never found a concealer that matches my skin and covers well without being very noticeable. Well, this product works for me! :) I think it looks more natural using a brush :)

Pros:
-GREAT coverage.
-A little goes a long way: the tube will last a long time!
-Good price
-Convenient packaging

Cons:
-I use the TAN shade. It is the darkest one. However, it is still a little bit light on me, even though Im not considered dark. So, BLEND BLEND BLEND.
-thick consistency = might look cakey.
-Not a wide range of colors
-Personally, I think it looks very unnatural if using fingers... So I think it needs to be applied with a brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i didn't like this product at all. its cheap but still a waste of my $7. its opaque and covers well, but it DOES NOT SET OR STAY AT ALL, even with powder. Seriously, even after 10 mins, it is still wet. you can wipe it off. if you apply powder over it, carefully and daintily, you will see the concealer with your brush and off your face.

of course, i couldnt use it, so it stayed in my makeup graveyard for 4 months, then, i tried using it again. it has separated by then and was completely gross. so, i threw it out. waste of money!