April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

I think I have found my HG! First let me say I am approaching 40 and my whole life up until now loved the whole "matte" look on my face. Well, I recently noticed my face does not like that matte look! I have been on the hunt like many of you for that "perfect" foundation. I have excellent skin, (get many compliments on it) but do have the starting of lines at bridge of nose (squinting at computer too much!), and under eyes, and crows feet. Any foundation too matte seems to settle into any fine lines and make me look way older! So I started to do ALOT of research and read reviews on here, and kept reading about the "dewey" look. I finally decided maybe this is the route I need to take with my foundation. I got a sample of this at my local Macy's and the girl colormatched me perfectly! (Bisque 1) I came home, washed my face, applied foundation with brush method, and wow, IN LOVE with this foundation. It gives me a perfect glow all over but not shiney. I do get a little shiney around nose and center of chin, so I do a very light dusting of loose translucent powder (L'oreal) just in the areas that shine more. This foundation is so nice, I can't believe I didn't try sooner! I will say, I found one drugstore brand I love as well, and it't the L'oreal Colormatch Lumi foundation. That also gives me nice glow. I feel like they are almost the same, just one is drugstore and other is department store, and both come from same maker? I went to Lancome counter today to purchase full size of the foundation because love so much! I am so glad I stepped outside of the thinking box, and decided to go the dewey route, because that is the kind of look that makes me look younger. Matte was great when I was teens through my 20's, now not so flattering.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by SoundMouse

I purchased this foundation the second it came out in Ivory 4 N (which just happens to be a shade Sephora doesn't carry, but is the shade I wear in all the Lancome lines). This foundation IS everything it claims - it applies like liquid silk, blends easily and doesn't dry too fast or too thick. It is medium coverage and leaves your skin absolutely radiant, but with absolutely no shimmer. It disguises my large pores and is moisturizing enough to also hide my fine lines around my eyes. It is dewy without being greasy in any way, and lasts for hours and hours - at the 8 hour mark my skin still looked beautiful - if anything the foundation had "set" all day and looked even more natural.
I alternate between the new Stila 3in1 primer and Smashbox photo finish, and this foundation applies beautifully with both, even though they both have two very different finishes. I have been addicted to Diorskin foundation for the past year, but this foundation is my new absolute favorite. I love it so much that I almost don't want to wear it - I get that feeling that I want to "save" it! It leaves my skin so lovely looking that I'm still not used to looking that good every day, I almost think of it as my special occasion foundation!=

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry skin, so I like to wear more dewy foundations, but some 'dewy' foundations tend to look a little greasy and shiny by mid-day. This foundation gives a dewy look without looking greasy. It dries down to a powdery-like finsish, but with a luminosity. It does not make my skin feel dry and is not cakey at all. In fact, i found out the other day by accident when i touched my face that this foundation made it feels luxuriously soft! Like silk! It is a medium coverage on me, not that I really need it (yet). When you hold the bottle in a certain light, you can see the little shimmers in the foundation, and I guess this is what gives that beautiful lit-from-within glow that i get when i wear this. I really love it! Also I have not had this to turn orange on me in any way, and the one i have is a great color match for my skintone (1N). This is defianltey one of my HG foundations!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by msjaim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i purchased the suede0N. i have warm undertones and this matched perfectly. this foundation has med. coverage, but still looks like naturally flawless skin. im not a fan of matte finishes, so this formula is perfect for me. if u have somewhat oily skin, i would def advise you lightly set with a powder. i just really started using this, but imo, i like this much better than my bobbi brown skin foundation. the finish is just perfect.. makes my skin look creeeeeamy

update..my tan has left and im using the bisque 9w shade.. i still love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by tricestar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. The lancome girl told me that it was a light to medium coverage. At first I wasn't sure about that because I'm a full coverage girl. So I rush home and tried it out. I applied it with a sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush and i instantly fell in love I know its only a medium coverage but it can be build up into a fuller coverage without looking cakey. The foundation gives you a dewy glowy finish. At first I had my reservations about it because I have an super oily T-zone and dewy translated oily looking, but after buffing the foundation in and taking mac studio fix powder and lightly dusting over entire face can I say FLAWLESS!! I just wish you could get a little more product for the money you spend. But it well worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by aamna786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Formula is nice and lightweight as well as a dewy finish great for summer. Unfortunately the shades for this foundation were just not yellow enough. I found after 10 mins of wearing this it oxidised to a pinky peachy colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently on my 6th bottle of this and have been using this for the past two years. I can't live without this foundation! It doesn't break me out, gives me gorgeous looking skin, and has buildable coverage. I would say that this is a foundation for those who have combo/normal to dryish skin. I would not recommend for oily skinned gals. My skin had gone from somewhat oily to now being normal to dry. This gives me a medium coverage. I don't really need to powder this one down. I wear the bisque 5c for my warm toned medium skin. Highly recommend for those who are looking for medium coverage that looks seamless on the skin. I think Lancome's foundations are so much better than other department store brands out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by luvbeauty27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought it looked really cakey and kinda orange , I normally like most of lancome products , I like the old teint idole and photogenic lumessence. I think this stuff for more mature skin it is too cakey. Actually it would proably make your face look worse if you were older.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I would re-purchase if I could afford it >.< But I have to find drugstore alternatives. This was a gift from a friend. I have acne prone and oily skin. I have to say the color match is excellent because the formula is light. It gives a light-medium coverage. I like the light consistency, its like a light tinted moisturizer but with more coverage. This does a great job at evening my skintone. This foundation is more for winter time since the oil control is not the best.

EDIT: been using this for a couple weeks for that natural light coverage look, however, it definitely dries weir around the edges of the nose and on my chin even with primer... Had to take a lippie off because I'm goin for the no makeup look when it obviously looks weird around my nose and chin... Won't repurchase because the price is just too high and it dries super weird.. I like the SPF and the light coverage tho

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Originally I gave this product 4 lippys due to the price being kind of high, I decided to change it to 5 however because I'd rather spend 40 to 50 bucks on a foundation that is AMAZING than buying crap after crap after crap trying to find a foundation that comes close and winding up with 20 full bottles of drug store foundation that I'll never use.

would never pay 40 dollars for makeup if I didn't know that it would work. Thankfully while walking through the mall the saleswoman gave me a sample of this. It is incredible. That's the only way I can describe it. I am on my 3rd bottle and will wear it forever. It lasts a long time as you need very little. It is buildable for those looking for a more covered up look but I use one thin layer & it completley melts into my skin, you can't even tell its there after a few minutes. It matches your skin tone exactly and its not at all heavy. I hate makeup that feels like a mask. Its so light and airy and yet still works wonders. It covers imperfections, dicoloration, blemishes, everything. I even have bright red broken blood vessels on my chest from childbirth & one layer covers them completley and no other makeup ever has. They always show back up after an hour or so, but never with this. Its amazing & I would recomend it to anyone. The reason it looses a lippy is because it is pretty pricey but its worth every penny!