August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Crazycoolmedallions

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The other day I was walking into work with my coworker, when suddenly she stopped and turned to me. "Your skin looks so amazing today," she said, "I keep looking at you, like, mesmerized."

I've gotten several comments like this since I first started using this foundation in February. Each time from women, and each time they weren't particularly close to me. And each time they told me my skin, not my foundation, was perfect. I've got good skin, granted, but it isn't perfect. But this stuff fools other makeup wearing ladies into thinking it is.

I am very fair, and this is the first foundation I found that matched my skin perfectly. Things usually look either too pink or too orange on my skin. My shade ended up being Buff 2w because I have neutral- warm undertones with a little redness on my cheeks and chin.

The coverage is medium-full, but you could probably dial it back to light if you wanted. I usually apply only where I get the most redness, on my chin, cheeks, and the sides of my nose. This takes me about half a pump. I blend it out with a fluffy foundation brush and spot conceal.

My skin is dry and this foundation gives a nice dewy, not shiny, finish. I don't get a ton of breakouts, but this does cover the pimples I get here and there. Best of all, it covers the pimple scars, which stick around on my fair skin forever after a pimple. I would recommend something more matte if you have oily skin because this might not stay on. It lasts me most of the day, though.

The price is a bit steep for me but I've got a quarter left of the bottle I bought in February and it works as well as it did then. Buying this once a year is well worth it. Packaging? Gorgeous, classy glass with a no mess pump. This is definitely my HG foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm sorry to say, but I'm very disappointed in this product (just bought).. I love the way it applies and it feels beautiful to put on.. But midway through the day yesterday I peeked in the mirror and noticed it was basically melting off my face really patchily. Horrible! I work indoors at a comfortable temperature, so it wasn't like I was sweating or anything. This has never happened to me before. I tried setting with a bit of powder today, and same problem. Argh!! Would not buy again. Wish I could return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by laapointe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation! It's so lightweight and easy to apply. It also offers a great coverage but if you have more rednesses than me, you might need a bit of concealer if you are looking for a full coverage foundation ( I have a few pale rednesses on my left cheek). It lasts all day. I apply it in the morning and it stays until I remove it at night. The finish is very natural, and it gives me a nice glow.The package is amazing I love the fact that it comes in a beautiful glass jar, it look very sophisticated. It comes in a lot a shades so I think everyone should find the right one. I have a pretty light skin with yellow undertones depending on the season and buff6w fits me great ! I use Bisque n1 to cover dark circles. Overall, it totally worth the price,

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Such an amazing foundation. It's so light weight yet has beautiful coverage for my skin. It leaves it looking glowy and fresh. I highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by C1Karle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST foundation I have ever owned and I've owned many. Normally I don't like dewy look foundations because I suffer from a really oily t-zone and wearing them just enhances this but this foundation here does not make my nose shine at all. It has great staying power and really does not need that much touching up throughout the day. I use this in conjunction with the La Base primer also by Lancome. I either use my Sigma Kabuki brush to apply it with or a stippling brush, it's not too runny and sets quite nicely.

For reference Im an NC45 and wear this in shade 10, it is slightly dark but not too noticeably as I don't pile it on and it doesn't oxidise like my Studio fix fluid by Mac does. Also I have golden yellow undertones and this is not reddish at all it has more yellow undertones in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by maya37

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have middle aged skin in good condition. But aging is requiring changes. My skin is dry and I am developing dark circles and fine lines in the under eye area. For 2 years I tried everything from Maybelline to Dior.

This foundation is the only one that will not settle in the fine lines. The pigments are dense and color matching is important. This liquid glides on smooth, blends, absorbs and hydrates well. No offending fragrance and feather light on skin. I definately get a lovely glow and it lasts about 6 hours. The packaging is hygenic, prevents waste and is gorgeous to boot. Has been my HG for 5 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by betch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. Definitely my holy grail of daytime foundation. It provides just the right amount of coverage while still looking and feeling completely natural. It's the only foundation I've found that actually looks better in daylight than in dim light. It just glows! Beautiful! It does wear off towards the end of a long day but I haven't been using a finishing powder so that would probably help a lot. Also, this may get a bit greasy after a while on those with oily skin- just something to keep in mind. For me though, this is pretty much the perfect foundation, and looks even more amazing applied with a stippling brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by 88angels

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lancome Teint Miracle is a beautiful formulation. It has a glow to it unlike any foundation I've seen. I just wish the color selection were a little better for fair and medium skin tones. There are a lot of colors, that's not the issue...On HD Camera many of the lighter colors appeared yellowy/green so although I keep trying to get this to work for me I have to do too much color correcting with bronzers etc so i tend to set it aside when I find something else I want to try out. It doesn't have me quite hooked but I'm not ready to let it go quite yet either and here's why: I gave it a 3 because I do have a favorite color for fair skin tones: Buff 4C. I still use it occasionally on Alyson Hannigan in the wintertime when her summer color is faded. It has a pretty peachy tone to it and in using it on HIMYM with our continually upgrading HD technology 4C is a good choice that I feel safe with. Its one of my go-to's that's in the rotation. I like that its sheer enough and with a beautiful finish that can be used alone, or mixed in with a heavier coverage foundation, or on top of other foundations for a finishing touch. A few of the darker colors are very pretty on ethnic skin and are worth reconsidering so I'm not giving up on this one. It'll definitely stay in our foundation supply but I need to edit out quite a few of the colors and keep the gems only.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Wijg3

Took 30 years but I may have finally found my HG. I cant believe this isnt getting higher reviews. Those light reflecting particles, whatever that is, they are completely true. It makes your skin glow, like a baby's. I have tried every foundation on the market and nothing compares to this.....and I've tried chanel (not even close,) Laura mercier (horrible,) Mac (oxidizes to a nice warm orange...) and just every other high end or drugstore foundation. None of them give me that glow and reflect light like this one. The only one I am still going to try is nars sheer glow. I haven't tried it yet. If its not better, I am sticking with Lancôme teint miracle,

PS. I tried the teint ultra first and it oxidized terribly and didn't give that glow. I oxidize every single foundation out there and this is the only one that doesnt turn orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by damuko

There are only two foundations I consistently return to; this and MUFE's Face and Body. This works really well applied on top of foundation that's been applied several hours ago to touch up, when i don't want to use a powder (on areas that aren't very oily, like my cheeks. The redness tends to come out after 5-6 hours). It's also what I used when I'm in a hurry, as it blends really easily, has a nice slightly-dewier-than-satin finish, and great medium coverage, while looking very natural.