October 1, 2014 | 1863 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ChellBell

I have bought this product multiple times and it hasn't disappointed me yet. It works well for volumizing but sometimes it may take a few coats, and it oddly doesn't dry very fast. The price isn't too bad and i like that it doesn't run out as fast as other brands. It lasts all day with no problem, but it is kind of easy to over-do your bottom lashes when applying. Overall, it works great and is worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by cowzipper

The great thing about this mascara is it's smudge proof formula. I don't ever have to worry about smudges when I wear it. I'm not too crazy about the brush though. It's ok for my upper lashes because they look long and pretty after I apply the mascara. For the lower lashes, the mascara goes on clumpy and it's in general somewhat hard to get to each lash. I would buy it again if I was low on cash and needed to get a decent but affordable mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Ellikun

I bought this yesterday in waterproof and tried it for the first time today. To start off, this mascara is definitely NOT a volumizing mascara in my opinion, which sucks. This mascara is a great lengthening one, but doesn't do much for volume and definition. It starts off well, but by the end of the day it look messy and clumpy :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by beautygirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara, it gives good volume however not much length which I don't mind. Although this is a good mascara I have problems with it flaking on my lower lash line which can get extrememly annoying. I do like how it comes off easily with only water and doesn't smudge in a pool but it will come off ( I didn't buy the waterproof one) so overall this is a good mascara & there aren't many cons to this product, so I would definetly reccomend this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just and average mascara.
makes my long lashes look shorter and doesn't give them volume
Even wet and wilds mascara make my eyelashes look better
will not buy again
I don't understand why so many people like this mascara
I guess it could be used for layering but I am returning it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im afraid to say that I was not totally satisfied with this product. I got it because of all the positive reviews ive read and thought that since this was a "volumizing" mascara it would thicken my lashes. I already have long semi-full lashes and LOVE my lashes being thick. This didnt volumize whatsoever. It legnthened, yes, the black was a deep rich black but there was absolutely no volume to it. They say the more coats you apply the thicker your lashes get but I dont have the time for that in the mornings. I have tried other mascaras that thickened much better than this product so I doubt very seriously i'll be buying thisagain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara has a BUILT IN SPOOLIE + CURLER I swear. Yes the brush is HUGE but it has a ton of tiny bristles alternating with the longer ones. These baby bristles really grab & separate each single strand of lash-making it appear like 2 instead. It does the job of a spoolie, which is spiral but has micro bristles poking out that do essentially the same job. I find this mascara curls & holds my lashes even when I don't curl them. I try to give my lashes a break & skip the extra strain of a curler on certain days but I can almost never tell the difference! So round of applause for doing the job of 3 items= curler + mascara + spoolie in ONE. Fabulous.

My only complaint-this mascara gives soo much added volume & LIFT to the roots of my lashes that it even appears as if I have tight lined-I guess its the way I wiggle the brush out, but this volume seems to disappear at the tip of my lashes :( My lashes look thick but short & stubby, it gives NO length; as a matter of fact it takes away from my natural length! Since your left only staring at the thick roots. Its so heart breaking; I fix the problem by applying CG Natureluxe mascara on top that reallyy adds my length back & gives even more. This combo makes people ask me if Im wearing falsies!

I would & really should give this a 5 star rating because of how multi-functional it is, but it wouldn't be fair since I have to use it in conjunction with another. I wish CG would formulate a brush between the 2 of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this. Great volume, great length, decent at holding curl (which is as good as it ever gets with non-waterproof for me), great brush. And I have pretty crappy lashes. But this is amazing. It doesn't smudge or flake. It's a bit harder to take off than other mascaras I have (Maybelline and Rimmel) but it's still pretty easy with makeup remover. And there's 13.1ml of product in the tube which is most than most mascaras, which only have 7-8ml, sometimes 10, sometimes even 6. I will definitely buy this again. I also want to try the fusion and luxe! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bold. Dark. Thick. & yes, lengthing (on me at least). I really like this mascara! This does clump sometimes, that's why I gave this product 4 lippies instead of 5. The packaging is fine, but why such a HUGE tube CG? I could understand for more product but the fat tube is just mostly plastic. I use this daily and it gives my small eyes (and eyes behind glasses) some drama! & the price? Couldn't go wrong. Yes, I'm repurchasing!

Update!(: - I've realized this is my HG! I've tried a few other volumizing mascaras but this one does the trick. Love, love, love! What I didn't realize was that all volumizing mascaras clump somtimes, and this clumped probably the least on me (And the rubber bristels combs the clumps out goregously!) <3 Again, Love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh. Very basic mascara. I don't see any significant volumizing effects, but the formula is decent with no smudging or flaking. It doesn't apply that well because the formula is thick and the brush is unnecessarily huge. It's hard to get close to the lash line and the lower lashes. I prefer Hard Candy's Ginormous mascara. It's a better formula, better brush and same price.