August 31, 2014 | 1323 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

I do not like this product at all. The 'creme' is a strange texture--gritty and greasy, I can't even stand to put it on my hands. I have tried several times to use it, and while the smell is nice I have never gotten truly great results with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by monroegirlie

Mmm my favorite part is the scent. A light coconut/peppermint that makes you want to have soft feet even when you don't need them! I love this cream, but it's a bit greasy- so a little goes a long way. :) LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like how this stuff works. My feet definitely feel softer after using this overnight, more so than TBS Hemp Protector. I also use it on my knees, elbows, and ankles--oh, and my dog! After reading another MUA member's review, where her dog had eaten her tube of creme, I realized that I could apply this to my dog's calloused elbows and not have to worry about her injesting petrolatum like when I used Bag Balm!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Miluiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just OK IMO. I HATE the smell... it's so nasty, I have to wash my hands right after putting this on. Works pretty well, but I'll find something that doesn't make me want to gag every time I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 5:44:00 AM More reviews by seniorita

This stuff is so great, and the smell...yum! What I discovered though, coming from one of the driest, cold places ever, is that its really really amazing used as hand cream. Try it, your hands will become silk...a little greasy but I'll sacrifice a little uncomfort for a lot of smoothness!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by raybradluvr5

I absolutely LOVE this product. I worked at Bath and Body Works for about half a year, and discovering this was the best part of it. I'm a sandal girl myself, so my feet are always dry and cracked, with uneven skin. About two nights of putting this on with socks and I'm totally smooth- its insane! Plus it reminds me of Hawaii because its coconut scented, and lulls me right to sleep. Go and buy it even if you don't have dry feet- it will keep them looking great!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by silkybee

Oh man, I can't stand this stuff. For me, it's a textural thing. When I spread this super-thick ointment on my feet I can still feel all the scratchy rough patches catching on my hands, and it's like nails on a chalk board for my sense of touch. It makes me shudder just thinking about it. Other creams smooth my skin immediately as I am putting them on, but this one just makes my feet sticky and rough at the same time. I have used it overnight with cotton socks about 7 times to give it a fair shot, but my feet are almost as rough upon waking as they were to begin with. The scent is strong coconut/mint, not pleasant to me, but not really a major turn-off.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by wicked_raven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this was originally for the husband who has severe dry and callused feet. Thought i'd try it for the hell of it last night. I love the smell of this stuff and the consistancy is that of thick vaseline. I put socks on right after and went to bed. The next day i had this residue that just made my feet kinda dry. Husband complained that he couldnt put his thick bootsocks on because of this. Not sure why this happened but running water over your feet remedies this. my feet are softer but i rather not have to rinse my feet every morning. I find that Bag Balm is better and i dont even have to rinse my feet off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by kimxredxhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The trick with this item is to make sure your putting just enough on. You want it to not be too thin, but not so thick you are wasting it. After I do that, I wrap my feet in saran wrap, and then put socks on. I usually do this before bed. When done 3 nights a week, I find my feet are much more soft.

I can get the same results with petroleum jelly, but man I love the coconut smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ivana4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foot cream. It moisturizes really well. I bought it for my boyfriend, and it really helps his dry feet. Would definitely buy this again.