Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 3/7/2007 12:46:00 PM

Love it!! This has helped my ugly feet from all the callouses from shoes and ballet dancing I've done in the past. Oh and of course wearing flip flops all the time. It's definitely on the greasy side, but it works!

on 3/6/2007 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

greasy and gross

i didnt really see a difference in my feet, theyre still dry and rough. the smell wasnt bad, but it wasnt good. for me the only way to cure my dry feet is to get a pedicure.

on 2/22/2007 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not like this product at all. The 'creme' is a strange texture--gritty and greasy, I can't even stand to put it on my hands. I have tried several times to use it, and while the smell is nice I have never gotten truly great results with it.

on 2/22/2007 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Mmm my favorite part is the scent. A light coconut/peppermint that makes you want to have soft feet even when you don't need them! I love this cream, but it's a bit greasy- so a little goes a long way. :) LOVE

on 2/20/2007 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like how this stuff works. My feet definitely feel softer after using this overnight, more so than TBS Hemp Protector. I also use it on my knees, elbows, and ankles--oh, and my dog! After reading another MUA member's review, where her dog had eaten her tube of creme, I realized that I could apply this to my dog's calloused elbows and not have to worry about her injesting petrolatum like when I used Bag Balm!

on 2/3/2007 6:21:00 PM

This stuff is just OK IMO. I HATE the smell... it's so nasty, I have to wash my hands right after putting this on. Works pretty well, but I'll find something that doesn't make me want to gag every time I use it.

on 1/28/2007 5:44:00 AM

This stuff is so great, and the smell...yum! What I discovered though, coming from one of the driest, cold places ever, is that its really really amazing used as hand cream. Try it, your hands will become silk...a little greasy but I'll sacrifice a little uncomfort for a lot of smoothness!

on 1/10/2007 1:39:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I worked at Bath and Body Works for about half a year, and discovering this was the best part of it. I'm a sandal girl myself, so my feet are always dry and cracked, with uneven skin. About two nights of putting this on with socks and I'm totally smooth- its insane! Plus it reminds me of Hawaii because its coconut scented, and lulls me right to sleep. Go and buy it even if you don't have dry feet- it will keep them looking great!

on 1/8/2007 9:39:00 PM

Oh man, I can't stand this stuff. For me, it's a textural thing. When I spread this super-thick ointment on my feet I can still feel all the scratchy rough patches catching on my hands, and it's like nails on a chalk board for my sense of touch. It makes me shudder just thinking about it. Other creams smooth my skin immediately as I am putting them on, but this one just makes my feet sticky and rough at the same time. I have used it overnight with cotton socks about 7 times to give it a fair shot, but my feet are almost as rough upon waking as they were to begin with. The scent is strong coconut/mint, not pleasant to me, but not really a major turn-off.

Popular Lotions / Creams