Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yet another great product from Burt's! I use this each day after I shower, just apply a thin layer under my socks. It has a nice coconut scent with a hint of peppermint. The consistency is somewhat greasy and very thick, almost like vaseline, but it works wonders. For sandal season, this is a must-have product! When used in conjunction with a good pedicure/foot care regimen (exfoliating, etc.), this product really shines. Will definitely repurchase.

The smell was okay. The product is greasy, which I expected, so I put it on before bed and then wear old socks to avoid getting everything greasy. However, in the morning, I don't notice much difference. My heels are still pretty tough. I wouldn't bother with it again.

Love it!! This has helped my ugly feet from all the callouses from shoes and ballet dancing I've done in the past. Oh and of course wearing flip flops all the time. It's definitely on the greasy side, but it works!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

greasy and gross

i didnt really see a difference in my feet, theyre still dry and rough. the smell wasnt bad, but it wasnt good. for me the only way to cure my dry feet is to get a pedicure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not like this product at all. The 'creme' is a strange texture--gritty and greasy, I can't even stand to put it on my hands. I have tried several times to use it, and while the smell is nice I have never gotten truly great results with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Mmm my favorite part is the scent. A light coconut/peppermint that makes you want to have soft feet even when you don't need them! I love this cream, but it's a bit greasy- so a little goes a long way. :) LOVE

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like how this stuff works. My feet definitely feel softer after using this overnight, more so than TBS Hemp Protector. I also use it on my knees, elbows, and ankles--oh, and my dog! After reading another MUA member's review, where her dog had eaten her tube of creme, I realized that I could apply this to my dog's calloused elbows and not have to worry about her injesting petrolatum like when I used Bag Balm!

This stuff is just OK IMO. I HATE the smell... it's so nasty, I have to wash my hands right after putting this on. Works pretty well, but I'll find something that doesn't make me want to gag every time I use it.

This stuff is so great, and the smell...yum! What I discovered though, coming from one of the driest, cold places ever, is that its really really amazing used as hand cream. Try it, your hands will become silk...a little greasy but I'll sacrifice a little uncomfort for a lot of smoothness!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products