August 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Having pretty huge pores around my nose, I need a primer that helps my face out with that. This really does its job.
This keeps my foundation on all day, and my pores are barely visible.

Benefit did an excellent job with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does what it says, and as a primer it works. However, I think the quantity you are given is limited and it is quite expensive. It works like glue keeping my foundation in place, my face almost looks air brushed- in a good natural way. Will repurchase, handing my debit card over and closing my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I love love love this! I had been using the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, but this is much better and cheaper! I love the way it smells and feels. I needed an oil free primer, and so far, this has worked beautifully! My foundation stays for like 10 hours (with powder) which is just insane! Especially when I have to go to work after school, I'll were this and I don't have to worry about my makeup getting messed up. The tube, however, isn't my favorite and gets a little messy. It feels a little greasy at first, but its oil free and really just smooth. It doesn't break me out at all and is just amazing.

What I would consider a makeup essential!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this product. I don't see a huge difference in my makeup, nor does it last very long. It feels really soft, almost greasy. I don't think it helps my pores either, which is disappointing. It's on the expensive side too. I'm not crazy about it, it's alright.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I might purchase this product again, unless I find something that works even better! This product is pretty neat: it smells good and spreads effortlessly. I love the silky consistency - it's non-sticky and definitely not oily. I do find that usually mid-day, my foundation no longer looks even, something is off. I do not blame it on The POREfessional, perhaps my finishing powder is to blame, but I took notice and continue to experiment and watch for flaws. I have not yet experienced break-outs from this product, which is always a good sign.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see results almost immediately with this primer. However, if I use it all over my face, it tends to make my somewhat dry skin, look really really matte (I prefer a slightly dewy look). So, I do not use it all over my face - only in the spots that I have large pores. It works like a charm. When I'm done applying foundation, I always spritz with MAC Fix+ just to de-matte my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

idk about this primer, I don't really like it for my normal/dry skin. it just makes it more matte and kinda dry. maybe it's just not for me also I don't see any big difference in the pore erasing department. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This is a good primer.I have tried quite a few as I have relatively large pores on my nose and chin. Also, being older, I look for something that can help my makeup glide on more smoothly. I tried this after watching several individuals on you tube recommend it. I, too, would recommend it for all but those with very oily skin.

The primer itself has a slight tint to it but I don't think it translates to the skin. It greatly helps my foundation application and does seem to minimize my pores. This is expensive and I am not convinced it is better than some others that are less so but for right now, I would say I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better primers I have used...I love the consistency. I only wish it had oil-controlling properties. This makes my foundation go on so smooth and doesn't pill, but after a few hours, my oily skin seeps through and deprecates my makeup, as always. I need a more mattifying primer, although they always emphasize the drier flaky spots of my combo skin. Next up I'm trying Becca Matte primer, we'll see!

Added a loopy because I found out that this works fabulously over makeup! It really takes down shine and disguises large pores. Excellent!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer smells sooo good and the texture is different and very soft.. I really enjoy the way it makes my skin feel... But I have to only use this on special days because it breaks my skin out badly when used every day. I'm not sure what's in it that makes me have a sensitivity to it but it's definitely got something that my skin can't Handel.