August 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! However, I feel like to get the results I want I do have to use quite a bit of product.. which means that this little tube won't last me much longer. This was a splurge, and I will buy it again when I can afford the $30.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by MES

I had first tried this as a sample that came with the Hello Flawless foundation but the sample was such a tiny amount it was hard to gauge the product, but I really liked how it felt on my skin. I had been shopping for a primer and the SA at Ulta talked me into the Hello Flawless 15 hour primer which I ended up hating. Porefessional has a slightly thick, almost gel like consistency out of the tube, think full coverage foundation or concealer. It smooths onto to skin like a dream and leaves a nice soft, almost powdery feel. I really want to like this, and it is way better than the Hello Flawless primer, but it's just not right for me. I like that this is smooth and lightweight, but my skin leans dry and since this is a mattifying product it just makes my skin look ashy and dull.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really used to love this primer until i got allergic. It was really good the first few months, made my foundation look better and just did the job. However after four months my nose started to itch. Only two seconds after i got it on it would itch for a whole day. So i don't know what it is but i'm never going back to this product. I don't normally have sensitive skin but this primer did something my skin and now i break out all the time. I have started using product for sensitive skin and hopes that it can make my skin better. I am never ever going to use this on my face again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used Smashbox, (the regular, acne prone and green) hourglass, that gal, a few Rimmel and I do really like this for my t-zone which tends to get oily and has many large pores. It has a drier consistency and does blur pores. My foundation applies nicely and I only use this if im going out and wanna look extra flawless. I love that the tint adds the slightest bit of coverage, and I'm dead corpse pale and it works for me.

There's so many primers out there, ill be trying others after this runs out but I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Faukes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've bought this product a few times, and I do find it to hold up alright. I usually have oily skin, more in the summer months, which is when I began purchasing it, and this helped my foundation stay all day with hardly any touch ups, I 'd get a little dewy after about 6-7 hours, but that's it. Even when I've gone to work out straight from work, this stuff held my foundation on through sweating. It doesn't feel heavy or make me feel like I have two layers of product over my skin, and I notice I break out a lot less when I wear this in conjunction with foundation.

Only two complaints - 1. I don't find it covers my pores that well, and I don't even have very large ones 2. In the winter when my skin gets drier, I find this can make your foundation cake onto dry spots, even after using moisturiser before hand...almost like it clings to the dry skin, and makes it look worse throughout the day.

I find the price to be average for a primer of decent quality (I've definitely spent more on worse ones). Overall I will buy again, but maybe only during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been trying this product for several weeks now and I can't see myself repurchasing this at $30. I always reach for my Sephora Ultra Smoothing primer over this. The Sephora primer prolongs my makeup and also fills my pores. This product does fill in my pores but after about 6-8 hours I find that my makeup will start to sepRate around my nose and chin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by molexter

I have tried this product so many times trying to get it to work. I am just not impressed. This makes my makeup look really nice at first, but that only lasts for an hour or so. I find that my foundation slips off of it, making the area around my nose actually look worse when I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

While this product worked well to cover up the large pore around my nose and cheeks, it worked the same as the NYX Pore Filler at three times the cost. I have to apply generous amounts of the Porefessional to be satisfied with the coverage, and at 30 dollars a pop I do not have the budget for something that is only mediocre.
I do love how smooth the product is when it is applied though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like it... It was amazing at the first two hours after that my skin still looked oily. Too expensive and no breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this primer. It does help to keep my foundation on but I do prefer benefit that gal.