August 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by JVail23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip stain. In my opinion, it is great for people trying to start in lip stains without paying for really expensive ones until they are sure they like a stain on their lips. That being said, this stain is very simple to use. I got the colour Passion and its just lovely. It looks great on my mum and I, even though we are both completely different skintones. I think Passion would look good on any skin tone really.

The stain has two ends, a marker-like applicator and a balm. The applicator gets the job done well, I can line my lips and fill them in easily. The balm makes any drying sensation you might get throughout the day go away easily and it isn't oily. The balm fades a bit when you eat, mostly oily foods, but that doesn't bother me. The pen fits easily anywhere, it isn't difficult to reapply.

When I first tried this, I used the pen on dry lips with a few cracks on them. It filled them in nicely, as if my lips really were a pink berry color. I'd definitely buy again and recommend :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sibby

Hate this product. It feels scratchy to apply, the lip balm isn't retractable, it goes on unevenly and feels like I'm applying permanant marker and I think it's given me an alergic reaction. I'm using flame and the only positive thing i have to comment on is the colour. Furthermore I paid $18 for it. Excuse me while I attempt to get an exchange.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do like these lipstains. I gave it a three only because I didn't like the color I got. It was Frenzy. It really does look like I just bite my lip. It isn't horrible, but I'll get one in a lighter color next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by smn93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Gothic, a bright, bold red, and I really like it. It's very pigmented, and you get a nice amount of color in the first application. This stain lasts a nice amount of time, but it does fade slightly after eating and drinking, which I expected. I love the balm; it's creamy and moisturizing without being too slick. It's a nice addition to the stain if you want a nice moist-looking sheen without it becoming overly shiny. Overall, I was impressed with this product. I've had it since July, and I really can't tell a difference in texture, meaning that it hasn't really dried out, which I love. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Passion on sale for $4 something just to try it out.
The color is great- on me it looks like a somewhat muted fuchsia pink tht really complements my skin tone. It's noticeable, but not strong enough to look clownish.
The applicator is easy to use, and the color applies evenly and lasts for a very long time without being overly drying. It's still drying, but not nearly as bad as other lip stains, and the balm helps a lot.
I took one lipstick off because the balm does not retract and it broke after couple uses. It's still usable, but it's a pain to apply it now, and I definitely cannot reapply the balm on the go. If the balm part were designed better, this product would have been perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by twiggychic3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, let me just say that nothing will ever replace my beloved Sephora Aquatint lipstain (discontinued back in 2006 I think ::tear:::). I've tried soo many lipstains for what seemed like an endless search. I can't say that this product is perfect color or formula wise, but I'm super stoked to have finally found a stain that doesn't leave me with horrendously chapped and peeling lips! I took a lippie off because I wish the balm could twist back in or something..I haven't had issues with it breaking or anything, but I've accidentally scraped off chunks of it when I'm in a hurry to put the cap back on. I got this in 3 colors: Passion, Frenzy, and Flame. Passion is my go to for everyday wear. Sometimes I'll layer Frenzy over it just on the middle part of my lower lip for an even more pouty look. SUPER CUTE!

p.s. This product is boyfriend approved. ;) No complaints of stickiness or weird tastes. On the contrary, he actually likes the texture of the balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by katesie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! it last a really long time for me. i got it in "passion" and i find it super playful and feminine! the upper lip color sometimes wears off faster and can sort of look like lip liner but it's a quick fix and i love the balm! it is so soft and moisturizing! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by diablitanoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I bought this in the "Midnight" shade, which is a really pretty plummy wine color. Although I would buy it again, I have to say that it didn't stain my lips enough for my taste. I have to go over it several times to get a good color and even then I found that I had to put a wine-colored gloss over it for even more color. I still like it though, and I haven't given up. I even plan on trying another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by evalovescake

This was my first lipstain, but I must say that I'm impressed. The addition of the lipbalm is genius, because the marker part itself dries the lips out. The balm also creates that natural glossy look without being sticky and I prefer that over any lipgloss that bleeds and catches my hair on a windy day. Careful though, these can leave weird patches on your chapped lips once you try to remove the color. The application is moderately easy, it's a little hard to apply quickly since a mistake is not easily erased with these inks.. Overall, a nice alternative to creamy lipsticks and sticky glosses. I bought the dark colors for the first time but I'm eager to try the lighter colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Gingergurf123

I adore this lipstain! It lasts all day long and gives a wonderful color! I usually use the lipstain under lipstick to give it more color since it is very regular on it's own. I don't really use the balm a lot since it's not very mosturizing and is kind of pointless in my opinion. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I would never need one again since it's a very wet marker style