November 22, 2014 | 1693 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells very tropical and gives my hair good shine. My hair feels very soft and doesn't feel weighted down. It actually gives my hair a healthy appearance which is nice. I would probably use it more in the summer because the scent is quite strong, but so far I really like it and would continue to buy since its super-affordable. I spray liberally on damp hair then style as usual. My curls seem to like it too. They get springy in the middle of my hair. If your hair is normal to dry, this would be a good choice to rotate with.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by elliemae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

My hair is thick and curly. If I don't use a leave in conditioner, my hair is nearly impossible to comb through. I got this stuff when I bought some Aussie shampoo and was pleasantly surprised at how it made my hair look and feel. It's soft and shiny and has significantly less frizz. The two things I don't like about it, though, are the smell (it smells like suntan oil) and the way it sprays. It doesn't spray very much at all! Other than that, it's a great product and I would recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Pros: Good for my fine hair with dry ends. Inexpensive.

Cons: NONE

ALTERNATES: I also like the Nexxus leave-in spray and the Aveeno leave-in treatment, but this is even cheaper and lighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I have thick, curly very long hair and it makes my hair so soft and smelling sooo good. And its cheap! Deff reccomend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have been through quite a few bottles, so it's a definite HG leave-in conditioner for me.
I spray it on when I get out of the shower, and it makes combing through my hair SO much easier. It smells good, and conditions well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BNoel45

I bought this product because I've never tried the Aussie line before. It was like 2 bucks at CVS so I thought why not! I adore the smell of this product, I don't think its too tropical at all. In the middle of winter it reminds me of a warmer place! I'm not sure it did much to my hair but my hair did feel a bit softer. I would use it more for the aroma because it lasted in my hair all day! I would give it a 6 for what it does to your hair, but a 10 if you want to add a wonderful fragrance to your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by hewittanne320

I love aussie- hair insurance leave-in conditioner!!! The smell is kinda tropical and very very refreshing. After using it one day, I got compliments on how shiny and smooth my hair looked. I use this every day after showering. I towel dry my hair until it is not soaking wet, but still damp, and spray this all over, then let brush out my hair and dry it ( air dry or blow-dry). I work outside and have long hair so it is always tangled, but this stuff smooths it out perfectly!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by lexi95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i was looking for a cheaper version of john freida leave in conditioning spray, i love that stuff. this product isnt really bad persay, i just dont see any difference at all. i guess it would be ok if you used it when your hair was wet to detangle, but it wont help frizz and it doesnt spray a broad area. it jsut sprays a very small area at a time. also, i dont like the smell. i love coconuts, but this is kind of a waxy artificial kind of coconut smell. will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

This is my first leave in conditioner and i fell for it because of its purple bottle. Purple is my favorite color. I love the smell, its coconut. But I haven't seen any difference in my hair. I'm not a fan of the spray, it sprays a very small dense area and I wish it would spray a wider range for my fine asian hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Florettaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmmm this product smells LUSH! Sometimes I spray it in just so my hair smells gorgeous. It makes my hair soft and seems to help keep it in good condition. I would definatly recommend taking this with you on a beach holiday! The only thing I find is that sometimes the pump action doesn't seem to spray very evenly, but it's a lovely leave in conditioner!