July 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by hewittanne320

I love aussie- hair insurance leave-in conditioner!!! The smell is kinda tropical and very very refreshing. After using it one day, I got compliments on how shiny and smooth my hair looked. I use this every day after showering. I towel dry my hair until it is not soaking wet, but still damp, and spray this all over, then let brush out my hair and dry it ( air dry or blow-dry). I work outside and have long hair so it is always tangled, but this stuff smooths it out perfectly!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by lexi95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i was looking for a cheaper version of john freida leave in conditioning spray, i love that stuff. this product isnt really bad persay, i just dont see any difference at all. i guess it would be ok if you used it when your hair was wet to detangle, but it wont help frizz and it doesnt spray a broad area. it jsut sprays a very small area at a time. also, i dont like the smell. i love coconuts, but this is kind of a waxy artificial kind of coconut smell. will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

This is my first leave in conditioner and i fell for it because of its purple bottle. Purple is my favorite color. I love the smell, its coconut. But I haven't seen any difference in my hair. I'm not a fan of the spray, it sprays a very small dense area and I wish it would spray a wider range for my fine asian hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Florettaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmmm this product smells LUSH! Sometimes I spray it in just so my hair smells gorgeous. It makes my hair soft and seems to help keep it in good condition. I would definatly recommend taking this with you on a beach holiday! The only thing I find is that sometimes the pump action doesn't seem to spray very evenly, but it's a lovely leave in conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by goldenfae

This stuff smells like pina coladas-- so good. Leaves my hair shiny. Doesn't weigh it down. Takes very little to cover and detangle all of my hair.

However, it only has moderate moisturizing properties. It is better than not putting anything in it at all. But it doesn't create instant silkiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by disneyfreak1986

very nice product- my hairstylist always comments on how healthy my hair is when I use Aussie products. :) I liked to use this when my hair was longer (aka more time with heated styling tools).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by veiled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I give this product a 4 because it does a great job for a leave in spray conditioner, but isn't quite good enough to get a 5. It leaves my hair shiny and very soft, and it also has a nice smell to it that I like. Although it is a spray leave in (mostly water with some oils and conditioner mixed in from what I can tell), I think it is a worthwhile buy.

However, if you spray too much your hair will look and feel greasy (at least for my fine, wavy/loosely curled hair). Especially if you spray close to the scalp. I have found that if I spray all over my hair a few inches down from the root, then comb through it comes out great. If I have frizzies around my scalp or dry areas, I just spray some on my hand or a brush and distribute it.

Basically, it is a staple item for me. Good for when I get out of the shower to spray on my damp hair, then follow with other frizz-preventing products. And it is also great for touch ups throughout the day, right before I straighten hair, or to give definition to my curls after they have dried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to be a devoted fan of the old Herbal Essences leave-in, but when they re-vamped the whole line my beloved product was GONE. Enter Aussie Hair Insurance. Cute purple bottle, smells wonderful (coconuts!), dirt cheap, does what it says it will. It conditions my hair without weighing it down. Will continue to repurchase; I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It smells great and leaves my curls less frizzy throughout the day. When I wear my hair up, I also sprintz a little of this all over my hair as an everyday leave in conditioning treatment to maintain my frizzies. A lot of reviewers say it is basically like water, but I think this is the point. You don't really want something weighing down your hair, you want something light-weight that is good for everyday use and for that, I think it is perfect. Definite HG product, however I have began to notice it is a lot harder to find in my local stores now than it was when I first began to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by halloweenhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this stuff!
PROS:
-makes my hair soft
-makes my hair smell amazing
-pretty cheap ($3/bottle)
-not too many chemicals
-leaves hair tangle-free

CONS:
-doesn't really do much for hair.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No