January 30, 2015 | 2066 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lizxphile

I bought this to try and get my frizzies/flyaways under control. My hair is pretty straight and not really thick, but when I wash it and it dries (either air or blow dry), it never ends up smooth and has lots of flyaways. This spray conditioner does wonders! The bottle tells you to use it when your hair is damp. I don't do that: I blow dry my hair, then spray a fine mist of this onto it. It keeps it smooth and mostly flyaway/frizz free! As some other reviews pointed out, if you use too much and spray it on too thick, your hair will get kind of greasy feeling and looking, so I use just enough to smooth it down and it looks great for the whole day. It also smells nice :) Will definitely continue to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by FlameKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This crap made my hair poofy and tangly. When my hair was finally dry it made my hair feel like straw but crumpled up together.(I didn't use too much) Wtf. So overall I did not like this product and won't be buying it again. The only thing I think is good about it is it does have a nice smell. Not a strong smell but it it makes your hair smell nice.

EDIT (4/20/10)- Okay so I saw this laying around my drawers since I never threw it in the trash and decided to use it again..
Well to my surprise it's pretty decent. Maybe my problem last time was I used way too much? Anyway it does make my hair feel a little softer but I have to make sure not to use too much and to work it through my hair thoroughly.
Just like other reviewers have said I wish the spray pump would spray a bigger area but that's not a huge problem. I honestly don't know if I would buy this again but I'll see when I run out of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Yasminde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This leaves my hair supersoft and shiny. Doesnt make it heavy or greasy, will definitely use a lot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells very tropical and gives my hair good shine. My hair feels very soft and doesn't feel weighted down. It actually gives my hair a healthy appearance which is nice. I would probably use it more in the summer because the scent is quite strong, but so far I really like it and would continue to buy since its super-affordable. I spray liberally on damp hair then style as usual. My curls seem to like it too. They get springy in the middle of my hair. If your hair is normal to dry, this would be a good choice to rotate with.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by elliemae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

My hair is thick and curly. If I don't use a leave in conditioner, my hair is nearly impossible to comb through. I got this stuff when I bought some Aussie shampoo and was pleasantly surprised at how it made my hair look and feel. It's soft and shiny and has significantly less frizz. The two things I don't like about it, though, are the smell (it smells like suntan oil) and the way it sprays. It doesn't spray very much at all! Other than that, it's a great product and I would recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Pros: Good for my fine hair with dry ends. Inexpensive.

Cons: NONE

ALTERNATES: I also like the Nexxus leave-in spray and the Aveeno leave-in treatment, but this is even cheaper and lighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I have thick, curly very long hair and it makes my hair so soft and smelling sooo good. And its cheap! Deff reccomend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have been through quite a few bottles, so it's a definite HG leave-in conditioner for me.
I spray it on when I get out of the shower, and it makes combing through my hair SO much easier. It smells good, and conditions well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BNoel45

I bought this product because I've never tried the Aussie line before. It was like 2 bucks at CVS so I thought why not! I adore the smell of this product, I don't think its too tropical at all. In the middle of winter it reminds me of a warmer place! I'm not sure it did much to my hair but my hair did feel a bit softer. I would use it more for the aroma because it lasted in my hair all day! I would give it a 6 for what it does to your hair, but a 10 if you want to add a wonderful fragrance to your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by hewittanne320

I love aussie- hair insurance leave-in conditioner!!! The smell is kinda tropical and very very refreshing. After using it one day, I got compliments on how shiny and smooth my hair looked. I use this every day after showering. I towel dry my hair until it is not soaking wet, but still damp, and spray this all over, then let brush out my hair and dry it ( air dry or blow-dry). I work outside and have long hair so it is always tangled, but this stuff smooths it out perfectly!