Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

on 2/20/2010 10:01:00 PM

This product made my hair pretty soft and it smells REALLYYYY good, like the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo. I spray a good amount of this through my hair, especially at my ends because they're dry, after shampooing. I let it dry about 70%, I guess, and they spritz it through my hair & comb it. I think the people who say this product made their hair dry/crunchy was because of the reason that they used too much.

on 2/20/2010 12:58:00 PM

I bought this to try and get my frizzies/flyaways under control. My hair is pretty straight and not really thick, but when I wash it and it dries (either air or blow dry), it never ends up smooth and has lots of flyaways. This spray conditioner does wonders! The bottle tells you to use it when your hair is damp. I don't do that: I blow dry my hair, then spray a fine mist of this onto it. It keeps it smooth and mostly flyaway/frizz free! As some other reviews pointed out, if you use too much and spray it on too thick, your hair will get kind of greasy feeling and looking, so I use just enough to smooth it down and it looks great for the whole day. It also smells nice :) Will definitely continue to buy this.

on 2/17/2010 6:58:00 PM

This crap made my hair poofy and tangly. When my hair was finally dry it made my hair feel like straw but crumpled up together.(I didn't use too much) Wtf. So overall I did not like this product and won't be buying it again. The only thing I think is good about it is it does have a nice smell. Not a strong smell but it it makes your hair smell nice.

EDIT (4/20/10)- Okay so I saw this laying around my drawers since I never threw it in the trash and decided to use it again..
Well to my surprise it's pretty decent. Maybe my problem last time was I used way too much? Anyway it does make my hair feel a little softer but I have to make sure not to use too much and to work it through my hair thoroughly.
Just like other reviewers have said I wish the spray pump would spray a bigger area but that's not a huge problem. I honestly don't know if I would buy this again but I'll see when I run out of the product.

on 2/16/2010 4:04:00 AM

This leaves my hair supersoft and shiny. Doesnt make it heavy or greasy, will definitely use a lot!

on 2/12/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells very tropical and gives my hair good shine. My hair feels very soft and doesn't feel weighted down. It actually gives my hair a healthy appearance which is nice. I would probably use it more in the summer because the scent is quite strong, but so far I really like it and would continue to buy since its super-affordable. I spray liberally on damp hair then style as usual. My curls seem to like it too. They get springy in the middle of my hair. If your hair is normal to dry, this would be a good choice to rotate with.

on 2/10/2010 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My hair is thick and curly. If I don't use a leave in conditioner, my hair is nearly impossible to comb through. I got this stuff when I bought some Aussie shampoo and was pleasantly surprised at how it made my hair look and feel. It's soft and shiny and has significantly less frizz. The two things I don't like about it, though, are the smell (it smells like suntan oil) and the way it sprays. It doesn't spray very much at all! Other than that, it's a great product and I would recommend it!

Pros: Good for my fine hair with dry ends. Inexpensive.

Cons: NONE

ALTERNATES: I also like the Nexxus leave-in spray and the Aveeno leave-in treatment, but this is even cheaper and lighter.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it! I have thick, curly very long hair and it makes my hair so soft and smelling sooo good. And its cheap! Deff reccomend

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have been through quite a few bottles, so it's a definite HG leave-in conditioner for me.
I spray it on when I get out of the shower, and it makes combing through my hair SO much easier. It smells good, and conditions well.

on 1/11/2010 11:53:00 PM

I bought this product because I've never tried the Aussie line before. It was like 2 bucks at CVS so I thought why not! I adore the smell of this product, I don't think its too tropical at all. In the middle of winter it reminds me of a warmer place! I'm not sure it did much to my hair but my hair did feel a bit softer. I would use it more for the aroma because it lasted in my hair all day! I would give it a 6 for what it does to your hair, but a 10 if you want to add a wonderful fragrance to your hair!