April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nicely scented leave in conditioner that's really easy to apply by spraying it on damp hair. Sadly this, like many other leave in products, made my fine hair too greasy. This is only used when I have a real dry hair emergency, because it really works to both detangle and make hair less dry and frizzy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by showmyscars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very disappointed in this product. I read about it being a fantastic hair product for summer and picked it up. I followed the directions on the bottle and it left me with hair like hay. Instead of the soft, shiny locks it promised, I was left with stringy and dry hair as soon as I applied it after my shower! I had to wash it out before work because it made me look as though I had serious grooming problems, despite the fact that I have healthy hair.
Many of these reviews rave about the smell, but it was the scent of this stuff that disturbed me the most - even more than the damage it did to my hair!! It smells sickly sweet - like the plastic of a daycare combined with cotton candy and cheap tropical lotion. It honestly gave me a headache. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by hairfitness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to edit my review. I didn't like this the first time I tried this last year. But, I loved the scent so much and nothing works on my hair so I gave it another try. And I love it! On dry or wet hair. I have fine hair but it's curly and needs lots of moisture. I have not had an occassion where it felt heavy or sticky and I use quite a bit of it, particularly in my ends. But even in my crown which is quite thin, it doesn't feel coated or weigh my hair down. I use this with the Aussie Moist line and the 3 minute miracle deep which are all wonderful. I love the scent. I even use this spray on my body which dries to a nice light scent. My husband loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LadyCroft91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the scent of this product! When I sprayed it on my hair as my mommy drove me home, after buying it a lovely happy sensation filled me, smelling the lovely coconutty scent of this extraordinary product! I bleach my hair so it breaks easily and it is dry so when I sprayed this on my hair my hair felt so wonderful after and I was in a good mood because of the coconut smell. I suggest you try this product : D

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by goshiegracie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was very disappointed with this product. Though it indeed smells amazing, it made my roots very greasy and icky looking, and my the ends dry and frizzy. It also really seemed to weight down my hair and made it limp, despite only using a very small amount (a dollop the size of a dime). My friend Sharon also had the same results. She and I also had similar results using Aussie hair insurance condition and Aussie hair insurance shampoo. She says all their other products are great, but the Hair Insurance collection is not!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by chaun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave In Conditioning Cream, but Wal-Mart was out so I decided to purchase Aussie Hair Insurance. What a mistake. This stuff does nothing to detangle my hair and leaves it feeling very dry. Not even its nice scent could redeem it. Complete waste.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

This worked pretty good for a while. Nothing really special. Not any better than other leave-ins out there. Not nearly as good as my HG leave-in. Will not repurchase, and will not continue to use. Took another point off for the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Kittensworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've recently been trying to strip color from my hair after dyeing it too dark by washing it with clarifying shampoo and Prell on a daily basis. Bad idea- my hair was dull and dry. I've used a deep conditioner and this leave-in conditioner for about a week and can see a huge difference in my hair. This leave-in conditioner is great because it's light but smoothes my baby hairs and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by hellasunday

I love this product. My hair has been bleached for many many years (we're talking around 13 years) and has been in surprisingly good condition until recently, and now I'm left with lifeless, dry, thin hair.
I was in desperate need for a good leave in conditioner when I stumbled across this one, and snapped it up because they had a deal on. I was pleasantly surprised. It has really rescued my hair, and I mean that. I have been using it with Miracle Moist Shampoo, and the 3min miracle Deep Treatment Conditioner.
For such cheap product it is definitely worth trying, and maybe for best result use it with a shampoo and conditioner from Aussie.
I would buy this product again, but now my hair seem to be a bit more healthy I will go on and try all natural haircare to completely regain the quality of my hair. If nothing else works as good though, I will go back and purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

I don't really like to use leave-in conditioners because I generally find they either leave your hair looking weighed down and dirty, or else they just can't do the job as well as a wash-out conditioner. I have fine straight hair. I use this from time to time when I'm really in a hurry. Yes, I know it only takes a few minutes to rinse out conditioner, but I am often very short of time!
As leave-in conditioners go, this one isn't bad. It is a very fine mist, which is good. The main ingredient is tea tree oil. It doesn't weigh the hair down too much and it is easy to control the amount you are using. It isn't really a heavy-duty conditioner, so it doesn't make my hair look dramatically shiny and healthy, but it's acceptable if I'm in a rush.
In common with all the Aussie products (of which I have used quite a few) it's dirt cheap and the packaging is disgusting.