October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by clotho98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had never seen or heard of Eos before, and wasn't expecting much, thinking it was just a gimmicky shape. But I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so I tried it anyway. Much to my surprise, I LOVE it! I bought the Lemon Drop Lip Balm for about $3.00 at a local grocery store.

I love the packaging. I'm always losing things in the bottom of my purse, and this is one lip balm that is easy to find in there. The shape is also very easy to hold, and the dome shape covers my lips quickly and evenly, and feels nice. It is not too dry, and not too sticky or greasy, just very smooth. This product last a very long time on my lips, and I don't need to reapply anywhere near as often as I do with other lip balms. The lemon flavor is a little sweet, but the only time that's been a problem was when I forgot I had just applied it and took a bite of something that didn't go well with the flavor. It was no big deal.

I tend to get very dry lips, and have a hard time finding lip balms that do any good, or that I don't react to. Eos is working perfectly for me, and had my lips smoothed out within just a couple days. The packaging is very well made, a fun shape, has a nice tactile feel and is easy to hold.

I will definitely be buying this again. I'd like to try the mint flavor next, if I can find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Like most beeswax- or petrolatum-based lip balms, this EOS balm does NOT last very long on my lips. The best points are the very light lemon scent and the egg-shaped packaging. The price is a tad high compared to the other tube balms out there, but I may repurchase one day. It's easy to keep in a purse to grab and use for a little sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by awat0812

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used! I get really dry lips all year round and this just leaves a great soft feel to my lips whenever I put it on. I put it on every morning and when needed throughout the day. It was a little more expensive than what I would like to spend but its worth every penny. It smells amazing. Just like a lemon! I love this lip balm! End of story.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by indysmom

I was attracted by the super cute design but this did not moisturize my lips AT ALL. If anything, it made them feel more dried out minutes after I applied it. Gave it to my 6 year old daughter who I am sure has lost it by now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVING THIS!! I'm asian and its really humid here and this lip balm is great, its fresh and not sticky. The packaging is cute, it applies evenly, it smells like sweet lemon and its got spf. Would be nice if it smelt more tangy, though that is literally my only criticism. I find myself constantly applying this because it is soo addictive! love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

i love the smell, but like other reviewers stated it just does not have good staying power! it last like 30 mins on my lips and then i have to keep re applying. the packaging is cute as well.. just wish the product would deliver more =/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
It's got a nice light scent, and I love the fact that it has SPF. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this! Keep it in my purse all the time! I bought it mostly because it was different and I also saw it being used in a michelle phan video and decided to give it a try. I will buy anything Lemon as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by chelle2269

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this last year and i still use it, it's really cool. it smells really nice and feels nice on my lips too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jessekwem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and the scent but the fact of the matter is, in one hour I have re-applied it 3 times. It doesn't stick or stay. Even when I used carmax UNDER it it wore off so fast. I had the red one, I stopped using it after 2 weeks.