July 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVING THIS!! I'm asian and its really humid here and this lip balm is great, its fresh and not sticky. The packaging is cute, it applies evenly, it smells like sweet lemon and its got spf. Would be nice if it smelt more tangy, though that is literally my only criticism. I find myself constantly applying this because it is soo addictive! love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

i love the smell, but like other reviewers stated it just does not have good staying power! it last like 30 mins on my lips and then i have to keep re applying. the packaging is cute as well.. just wish the product would deliver more =/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
It's got a nice light scent, and I love the fact that it has SPF. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this! Keep it in my purse all the time! I bought it mostly because it was different and I also saw it being used in a michelle phan video and decided to give it a try. I will buy anything Lemon as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by chelle2269

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this last year and i still use it, it's really cool. it smells really nice and feels nice on my lips too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jessekwem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and the scent but the fact of the matter is, in one hour I have re-applied it 3 times. It doesn't stick or stay. Even when I used carmax UNDER it it wore off so fast. I had the red one, I stopped using it after 2 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLover99

When I first saw eos lipbalm at walmart i thought it was candy but it was actually lipbalm! I was very suprise of how the packaging was! super super super cute :) The first one i bought was " Summer Fruit" I didnt really like the scent of it , so i tried "Lemon Drop" And i LOVED it!! I absolutely love the smell of lemons!

Pros:
- amazing scents
- very cute packaging
- spf 15 (great for summer)
- very moisturizing
- stay on lips for pretty long time.]

Cons:
- hard to store cuz its kinda big
- kinda pricey

Overall Rating : 5 Stars!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by voii10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the EOS lip balm are pretty good ones since they're organic and they really helped moisturizing my dry lips. But unfortunately I don't like this lip balm being sweet!!! This is the only negative aspect about it.

Advantages:
- not sticky
- lovely scent
- cute design
- moisturizes & smoothes lips
- organic ingredients
- some of the lip balms even have SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missjuly15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Summerfruit one, and I love it! The packaging is great... I never lose it in my purse! The rubber grip is good because even with lotioned hands you can open this. I like the Lemondrop flavor the best, but Summerfruit is 2nd!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by davesmsperfect

This is a great lip balm. Light on your lips & not sticky. I also love the flavor & cute packaging.

My only problem with it is it isn't very long lasting.