April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by chelle2269

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this last year and i still use it, it's really cool. it smells really nice and feels nice on my lips too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jessekwem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and the scent but the fact of the matter is, in one hour I have re-applied it 3 times. It doesn't stick or stay. Even when I used carmax UNDER it it wore off so fast. I had the red one, I stopped using it after 2 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLover99

When I first saw eos lipbalm at walmart i thought it was candy but it was actually lipbalm! I was very suprise of how the packaging was! super super super cute :) The first one i bought was " Summer Fruit" I didnt really like the scent of it , so i tried "Lemon Drop" And i LOVED it!! I absolutely love the smell of lemons!

Pros:
- amazing scents
- very cute packaging
- spf 15 (great for summer)
- very moisturizing
- stay on lips for pretty long time.]

Cons:
- hard to store cuz its kinda big
- kinda pricey

Overall Rating : 5 Stars!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by voii10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the EOS lip balm are pretty good ones since they're organic and they really helped moisturizing my dry lips. But unfortunately I don't like this lip balm being sweet!!! This is the only negative aspect about it.

Advantages:
- not sticky
- lovely scent
- cute design
- moisturizes & smoothes lips
- organic ingredients
- some of the lip balms even have SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missjuly15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Summerfruit one, and I love it! The packaging is great... I never lose it in my purse! The rubber grip is good because even with lotioned hands you can open this. I like the Lemondrop flavor the best, but Summerfruit is 2nd!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by davesmsperfect

This is a great lip balm. Light on your lips & not sticky. I also love the flavor & cute packaging.

My only problem with it is it isn't very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by fieryrose13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! Of course, the whole reason I bought it was for the unusual shape (who wouldn't love lip balm in a ball?), but the product itself has really impressed me. Not only does this one smell great, it tastes good, too...it doesn't have that waxy taste other lip balms have. It's fun to apply, has good, sturdy packaging, and really does what it sets out to do. The SPF is a big plus, too. I'll definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Jenny7909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this item I have bought all kinds of lip items this is one I keep coming back too!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by stl

I picked this because of its packaging. Very cute and I love yellow. It's moisturizing enough, and not sticky. I quite like it. But my boyfriend just hates it, he said the smell is artificial and he hates it on me. So....there you go. I probably would still repurchase as I just love the packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by szebal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lip balm - and the packaging just makes it even better. Not too heavy or sticky, and the taste is so yummy.