November 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by krisdepp

a friend gave me this when she realized that her skin tone was too warm for it.
i used it once and was hooked. i hate shimmery blush (especially when i'm having a bad skin day-shimmer just screams 'looks at my acne!!') and this gives the perfect flush w/ no glittery effect. the color is natural on me (very very pale), but i can layer it up or put it on with a different, more dense brush to make it more intense.
love it, will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by simplychiq

i also got this on sale with the Pink Rose blush since it was only $3. This is a great blush to use for everyday purposes. As I've mentioned in my Pink Rose review, my problem is the shimmer especially when I step outside since it's noticeable. Other than that, cheap and awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by jordella

I don't wear blush, but when I do, this is the one I grab!
It's a very pretty peachy pink, and looks SO natural and pretty,
I really like this!

Edit*** Once you go out into natural day light, there is more shimmer than I expected, but It is still pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this as a BOGO in December and loved the nicely pigmented pink-peach color. It showed up through my freckles and didn't clash with my warm skin or my predominately warm lipstick colors.

One day I was standing out in my yard talking to my neighbor and she asked if I had been to a party the night before because there was glitter on my cheeks. So, that's how I learned that this blush has glitter in it--because you can't see it in the pan, and it doesn't show up under indoor lighting. In full sunlight, however, the glitter is obvious enough to draw comments. Glitter is one of my prime no-nos, along with fuschia lipstick.

Packaging is streamlined and sturdy enough but I won't rebuy this blush and most likely will throw it out because I have no room in my traincase for glittery products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by junerose000

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This looks like a soft pink in the pan, but is actually more of a peachy pink once on the cheeks. The color is very buildable and blendable. It gives a nice, soft, glowy flush to my cheeks. Looks great in indoor lighting. Once outside though, the shimmer is really obvious and doesn't look quite as natural as I would like. The packaging is very small and flat which is great for travel, but not so great for ease of opening. Still at $4CAD, it was a great deal and I would buy this again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed! I purchased a Rimmel blush a few years back ("Bronze" I think) and it was sorta blah - no pigment, couldn't get any blush on my brushes... but Santa Rose is everything that wasn't! Weird. It really does live up to the hype. The packaging is flimsy, but I can forgive that. Now I want to try Peach!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love everything about this blush, can wear it everyday... So subtle and soft, very natural looking on my fair - med skin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by teagansmyth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour, great quality, great price and so cheap [$5!] I bought it because I read it was similar to NARS blush in Orgasm, and it really is quite similar - peachy pink, not orange as most "peach" shades are. Awesome product, just wish it was a little bigger - but I also like that it's small because it's really great for travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this blush! This is my to-go blush because it always looks so natural. I use it all the time. It's a very sheer color which is great because it's hard to apply too much, and you can create various depths of color by layering. This blush is great for the price and I hope it is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by jaymally07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG! It's the perfect blush. I've been using this for the past 3 years and it still works wonders. No matter how tan or white I get, it still looks natural.