December 19, 2014 | 989 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had so-so results with these pads. I have noticed when I clean my eyes wearing contacts that they irritate my eyes horribly. They sting and burn. If I am not wearing my contacts they usually do not irritate, but have a few times if I am wearing a lot of eye makeup. These clean off my makeup pretty good. I even use them to clean my other makeup off and they do a good job. The downside is they seem to dry out pretty quickly. I will continue to buy them just because they are a good deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Edit - I don't know what happened, but these don't work anymore for me. Maybe they changed the formula? Not sure, but I won't repurchase sadly.

I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this product before. I've bought it again and again over the years. It is the only thing that gets my eye makeup off. When I run out and try to use a substitute - be that soap and water, lotion, whatever, I always long for my Almay and feel like I've got gobs of mascara weighing down my eyelids. My HG makeup remover. I use it all over my face sometimes too when I use foundation. LOVE.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

im gonna redo my review on this. it doesnt remove all my eye make up...after a lot of wiping theres still mascara on my eyelashes (i dont use waterproof mascara or more than one coat) and it doesnt remove my waterproof eyeliner (i dont want it to be waterproof but urban decays 2/7 eyeliners are waterproof). so i dont like these. but i love that almay doesnt test on animals because i love animals and wont use animal tested brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a small traveler's size jar of this to take on a weekend trip. I was initially excited about trying it out because it was oil-free and supposed to remove waterproof eye makeup as well. Well, don't be fooled by the label girls. It doesn't take off my mascara at all and only does a so-so job at removing my waterproof cream liner. I even left the pad sitting over my eye for a good minute before gently swiping. I ended having to use baby oil to remove the rest of my makeup each time. These pads however are effective for removing regular eye makeup such as eyeshadows and liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by HereKittyKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for years, my mom recommended it to me when I was 16 and I would never switch to anything else! These pads are excellent at removing eye makeup, they don't irritate my eyes, and they last a very long time. Great product, nothing more to say!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I really like this product. I have used a whole slew of other removers including but not limited to Loreal's, several of Clinique's, Lancome's, MAC's cleanse off oil etc. I have very sensitive skin and eyes and these pads don't irritate me at all unlike many of the others I have tried. I do have to use more than one pad usually per eye but it's still a bargain compared to, say, Lancome. This doesn't give me milia, dry my eye area out, leave a residue or break me out. Thumbs up from me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lurvelovin

When i opened this, it smelt like alcohol fumes...when i used it, my eyes stung and went red and the skin around my eyes got irritated. It wasn't that effective in removing my mascara either, I had to use a few pads per eye to get rid of everything, and for a ds product, it's pretty pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by margiemay80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After one use I'm already a huge fan. What I love especially is that this product is oil-free. The Boot's brand eye makeup remover pads I have been using lately have been fine but I hated how oily my eye area felt afterward. Also, I was impressed by how much make up was removed - I didn't have to use the pads both before AND after I washed my face like when I used the other kind. Removed my waterproof liquid eyeliner just fine. Can't vouch for it removing waterproof mascara yet.

So, yeah, definitely think this will be a staple in my medicine cabinet for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have always used these pads and will continue to. They never irritate my eyes, don't clog my pores, and the jar is so convenient. Plus they're affordable. I don't wear a ton of MU so they easily remove my mascara/eyeliner/ bit of shadow. Someone who uses more MU might need a stronger remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this, been using it for years, removes makeup quickly and easily. not oily, leaves no residue. also love that its a one step process, no liquid and cotton ball