October 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a small traveler's size jar of this to take on a weekend trip. I was initially excited about trying it out because it was oil-free and supposed to remove waterproof eye makeup as well. Well, don't be fooled by the label girls. It doesn't take off my mascara at all and only does a so-so job at removing my waterproof cream liner. I even left the pad sitting over my eye for a good minute before gently swiping. I ended having to use baby oil to remove the rest of my makeup each time. These pads however are effective for removing regular eye makeup such as eyeshadows and liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by HereKittyKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for years, my mom recommended it to me when I was 16 and I would never switch to anything else! These pads are excellent at removing eye makeup, they don't irritate my eyes, and they last a very long time. Great product, nothing more to say!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I really like this product. I have used a whole slew of other removers including but not limited to Loreal's, several of Clinique's, Lancome's, MAC's cleanse off oil etc. I have very sensitive skin and eyes and these pads don't irritate me at all unlike many of the others I have tried. I do have to use more than one pad usually per eye but it's still a bargain compared to, say, Lancome. This doesn't give me milia, dry my eye area out, leave a residue or break me out. Thumbs up from me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lurvelovin

When i opened this, it smelt like alcohol fumes...when i used it, my eyes stung and went red and the skin around my eyes got irritated. It wasn't that effective in removing my mascara either, I had to use a few pads per eye to get rid of everything, and for a ds product, it's pretty pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by margiemay80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After one use I'm already a huge fan. What I love especially is that this product is oil-free. The Boot's brand eye makeup remover pads I have been using lately have been fine but I hated how oily my eye area felt afterward. Also, I was impressed by how much make up was removed - I didn't have to use the pads both before AND after I washed my face like when I used the other kind. Removed my waterproof liquid eyeliner just fine. Can't vouch for it removing waterproof mascara yet.

So, yeah, definitely think this will be a staple in my medicine cabinet for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have always used these pads and will continue to. They never irritate my eyes, don't clog my pores, and the jar is so convenient. Plus they're affordable. I don't wear a ton of MU so they easily remove my mascara/eyeliner/ bit of shadow. Someone who uses more MU might need a stronger remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this, been using it for years, removes makeup quickly and easily. not oily, leaves no residue. also love that its a one step process, no liquid and cotton ball

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

They definitely did the job, but I found that they burn too much. I didn't care for them. I prefer baby wipes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried these and they're 'meh'. The makeup remover pads are a little on the dryer side. Not dryer as in it leaves my face dry, but as in the pad themselves are not too moist. They take off my face makeup, but eye makeup not too well. I'd repurchase, just because they're convenient. But I'd have to use more than just 1 single pad each time. Overall, it's just OK.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by semor211

These are awful for me. They don't remove much of my eye makeup at all -- especially not waterproof mascara. Not a fan at all.