September 1, 2014 | 1132 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Arod4744

The F80 is one of the 5 Sigmax face brushes Sigma Offers. This brush is so good. It leaves ur makeup with an airbrush like finish. Shedding is little to none. However you do use a little more product being that the brush is so dence. Cleaning is easy but drying takes so long. ALWAYS no matter what brush you have try to dry with a brush gaurd helps keep shapes of the brushes. I have a mac 130 and that brush has shed so much that i dont even reach for it . This brush is a must have for any collection

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by sophs13xo

Holy-grail brush:) I love how it effortlessly blends in my foundation. I also use it for my concealer sometimes. The brush is so soft and it doesn't shed at all. The only con is that it does absorb alot of product since the bristles are so dense- so washing it is a task because there is alot of buildup in the bristles and it takes forever to dry but regardless...It is truly an amazing brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm sooo late in finding out about this brush! After using this, I realized that after all these years I have been applying my foundation in a way that doesn't give a flawless look (my fingers). This has definitely made a big difference in how my skin looks after using this brush. This was my first Sigma purchase and I'm so happy with this! Before this I bought the Elf powder brush and that made my skin look very nice as well. But after hearing all the hype about the F80 I needed to have this, and I love the flawless effect it gives me. F80 takes a little longer than the Elf brush to buff out my foundation, but I've found it really gives a beautiful airbrush effect. Everyone must buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ashtheflowerchild

This is my HG brush for applying my foundation! I could not do my foundation routine without this brush.

Pros:

Hasn't shed at all so far. (I've been using it daily for about five months)

It is easy to clean (I clean mine every two days with a mix of antibacterial soap to kill bacteria and olive oil to condition the fibers)

This brush blends foundation into my skin so flawlessly

I feel that it gives me a fuller coverage, which I love because of acne scarring.

Cons:

None, besides being a tiny bit expensive. (But not compared to a MAC brush!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by bballsmi423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG brush for foundation. It really buffs the foundation into the skin to give a flawless finish. I think I purchased it for $16 off of Sigma's website, so it's a bit pricey for a cheaper brand IMO, but it's definitely worth every penny. I'm actually going to buy another one or two for a backup so I don't have to wash mine as much. If you're still looking for a great liquid foundation brush, go get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good brush for powders !!!! Very dense

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush for months now and didn't like it initially. I found the bristles too dense and drags my skin as i'm applying foundation.

After experimenting with it for a while, I found i really liked using it. I'll spray with water twice on the bristles before dabbing into my foundation and applying to my face. This makes the bristles slightly moist and spreads foundation better. It gives an even finish and I really love it now.

The bristles are very soft and smooth, the brush feels sturdy and very good quality. Definitely worth the US$16. I love the way it looks, very professional.

The only con is that it takes me about 2 days to dry but I guess that's just due to the very densely packed bristles.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Andreacita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing. It's really good for liquid foundation and it has been the only brush i use for it since i bought it. It also works well with powder and even blush!
The only thing negative is really the washing and drying. Because it is so dense it takes effort to wash it properly, and then you have to wait very long for it to dry (this is the only reason i gave it four lippies). Still it's totally worth it!
I have mine for over a month and it has not shedded one bit, and i use it a lot.
I just wish i had bought two of them togheter so now i didn't have to wait while this one dries properly. Will be purchasing a second one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is an amazing brush! the first kabuki I have tried, and I am NEVER GOING BACK! not cheap but I think you have to pay this much for decent brushes really, and this is far beyond decent! I've tried it with many different liquid foundations and it works great, definitely gives you fuller and more even coverage than with fingers, especially when bronzing up your skin with a darker foundation. it is even better with cream foundation, so streak free! i don't find it that hard to clean, but then again I put the foundation onto the back of my hand or lid of my powder and dab the brush in, rather than squirting straight onto the brush head. every girl needs this brush!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for liquid foundation . I used this to buff in my studio fix fluid and it gives it a flawless finish. its washes so easily with a little shampoo and dries perfectly. I would advise anyone to get this foundation