Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 12/11/2012 1:06:00 AM

This product is my HG mascara! It's about $10 for one purple tube of magic...goes on without clumping if you give each layer a bit of time to dry between application (I usually layer it on about 3 times). It gives me lash line a lot of volume and every lash tons of doll-like length. It lasts all day but usually requires a reapplication before going out at night.

Application technique to maximize the results: I start by placing the wand at the very base of my lashes along the lash line and wiggling the brush slightly back and forth. At the inner corner, I push the lashes towards my nose and at the outer, back towards my hair line. I let this initial layer dry completely (usually 5 minutes or less...just do some other part of your makeup while you wait), then I repeat a second time but a little further up the lashes, still not at the top though. For the final layer, I do a sweep at the top of my lashes. This achieves a 3-D lash effect, giving volume and length. (For those that like the cat-eye effect: do one extra layer at the outer corners...really making sure to sweep lashes out towards hairline instead of straight out from face).

on 12/6/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this mascara better than the regular lash blast volume. It easily builds up with two or three coats and I love how it separates my lashes, making them look naturally full and clump-free.

on 11/30/2012 4:34:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras because it does not clump and gives really nice volume. I think this can be attributed to the brush which separates, volumizes, and slightly lengthens my short lashes. I first like to use L'oreal voluminous millions for length and volume then I use Lash Blast as a second coat to add more definition and to separate the lashes even further. This is one mascara I'll keep buying for a while.

on 11/26/2012 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i like this mascara but it's nothing amazing, especially for the price here in Australia. probably would not repurchase. it gave some volume but not length and the bristles were a bit too small.

on 11/26/2012 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not a great product. The brush is so hard to use! Its a fat brush with the shortest bristles. Everytime i used it the short prickly plastic bristles would itch my lashline. The wand hardly coated my lashes with any product too. I tried to use it twice and just ended up throwing it out. Too hard to apply with the bulky brush. The price is cheap but you get what you pay for with this product.

on 11/15/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Exactly like the orange tube of lash blast. Nothing special, just decent. Like the purple tube though, pretty. :)

on 11/13/2012 10:14:00 PM

I like this mascara. I had a mascara from Maybelline and absolutely hated it. This mascara does give my lashes volume and length.

My only complain is that the formula is very wet and doesn't hold curls well.

But on the other hand, it does not flake or clump.
I have the waterproof version of this and it IS waterproof!

on 11/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

I LOVE the brush and the bristles on this mascara. The bristles literally have no clumps in it whatsoever. The only thing I don't like is that it dries my lashes and doesn't really last all day.

on 11/8/2012 10:40:00 PM

I don't like this mascara. AT ALL. The wand is too thick and the bristles are too small. If you have wispy lashes, like I do, this mascara is useless. It also seems to be somewhat drying. I'll finish this tube but I won't be buying it again.

on 10/16/2012 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara. I think it's my favorite. I feel like I've tried tons and never get the same one twice. Or rarely, just because new ones come out so often and I keep trying them. But this one is amazing. The brush is excellent. It is soft silicone (?) bristled and the product isn't goopy or dry. And it REALLY delivers! Perfect for anyone, any time. I just love it. :) (Even though, I must add the disclaimer that I typically wear more than one mascara at a time, it actually is ok on it's own too.) I really liked pairing this with Maybelline One by One, which is now discontinued and that sucks because I bought that more than once too and the brush is awesome on that one. I also always bush my lashes out with an old brush to make sure there's no clumping, even though this isn't as sticky of a formula, it's just good to do. I'm just about ready for a new one of this since it's drying out.