Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 11/26/2012 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i like this mascara but it's nothing amazing, especially for the price here in Australia. probably would not repurchase. it gave some volume but not length and the bristles were a bit too small.

on 11/26/2012 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not a great product. The brush is so hard to use! Its a fat brush with the shortest bristles. Everytime i used it the short prickly plastic bristles would itch my lashline. The wand hardly coated my lashes with any product too. I tried to use it twice and just ended up throwing it out. Too hard to apply with the bulky brush. The price is cheap but you get what you pay for with this product.

on 11/15/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Exactly like the orange tube of lash blast. Nothing special, just decent. Like the purple tube though, pretty. :)

on 11/13/2012 10:14:00 PM

I like this mascara. I had a mascara from Maybelline and absolutely hated it. This mascara does give my lashes volume and length.

My only complain is that the formula is very wet and doesn't hold curls well.

But on the other hand, it does not flake or clump.
I have the waterproof version of this and it IS waterproof!

on 11/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

I LOVE the brush and the bristles on this mascara. The bristles literally have no clumps in it whatsoever. The only thing I don't like is that it dries my lashes and doesn't really last all day.

on 11/8/2012 10:40:00 PM

I don't like this mascara. AT ALL. The wand is too thick and the bristles are too small. If you have wispy lashes, like I do, this mascara is useless. It also seems to be somewhat drying. I'll finish this tube but I won't be buying it again.

on 10/16/2012 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara. I think it's my favorite. I feel like I've tried tons and never get the same one twice. Or rarely, just because new ones come out so often and I keep trying them. But this one is amazing. The brush is excellent. It is soft silicone (?) bristled and the product isn't goopy or dry. And it REALLY delivers! Perfect for anyone, any time. I just love it. :) (Even though, I must add the disclaimer that I typically wear more than one mascara at a time, it actually is ok on it's own too.) I really liked pairing this with Maybelline One by One, which is now discontinued and that sucks because I bought that more than once too and the brush is awesome on that one. I also always bush my lashes out with an old brush to make sure there's no clumping, even though this isn't as sticky of a formula, it's just good to do. I'm just about ready for a new one of this since it's drying out.

on 10/7/2012 3:04:00 PM

1. Volumizes but does not lengthen lashes.
2. Brush is thick and has too small of bristles to give the illusion of giving you big lashes.
3. Smells weird. I'm just saying.
4. Transfers if your not careful.
5. Bristles are too large to get bottom lashes and are rough in the lashes themselves.
6. Drys out easily.
7. Very little product in the bottle.
8. Not too clumpy in my lashes and spreads them apart.
9. My lashes looked not as long as usual but did have good volume.
10.If you don't have naturally long lashes you can not pull off this mascara. It just tints your lashes.

on 10/5/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have long eyelashes, however, they are seriously lacking volume. I bought this mascara thinking that it would plump up my lashes but it did not at all. It did make them a bit longer, but they are still quite thin and wispy. If you're looking for a more natural mascara, then I would suggest this one for you. The formula is nice, you can layer layer it, and because of the brush it does not clump or look too thick. For someone with naturally dark lashes I don't think it's worth the purchase, but if you have light lashes then it's an acceptable option.

on 10/2/2012 10:28:00 AM

When I first bought this, I didn't realize that it was a lengthening mascara. So I didn't use it much. I also bought it in black-brown but it looked more brown. It gave a natural look no matter how many times I layered it but the problem is that I wanted a dramatic obvious look that showed that I wore mascara. The tube is difficult to twist open. I always had a difficulty with it. But if you do want a natural look, this mascara is great for you. I got this for like $7.

Popular Mascaras