November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. Like, LOVE. It gives me very fluttery, volumized, long lashes with only one, clean coat. It doesn't clump on my lashes whatsoever. As a reference, I have thin, blonde eyelashes. It's hard finding a mascara that doesn't clump or lengthen. But man, this stuff is seriously amazing on me. I seriously can't even believe how gorgeous it looks. It makes the roots of my lashes look SO thick. This mascara is the best of all worlds. I'm so happy i finally found a staple mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by acahill314

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am super picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried every drug store brand (Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, etc.) and numerous high-end brands (Lancome, Dior, Benefit, etc.), and this is BY FAR my favorite mascara of all time! I've been using this product in Very Black for the past couple years now, and I definitely plan on continuing to purchase it. It's very buildable, no clumping, no flaking, and it gives you a good amount of both volume and length. I would definitely recommend this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, big fan of this, it's better than lashblash volume. It length, volume, but still look really natural, I use this everyday to school. Next time people ask me, of course I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite mascara on the market. This is not clumpy like all mascaras' claim to be, this one actually isn't. All others I've tried are too clumpy or don't make your lashes long enough or are too runny/wet (I'm not sure how to describe it), or make your lashes stick together and look like spider legs then break them off. This mascara does all it promises, granted it wont add 2 ft to your length, if you want that girls your going to have to buy false lashes. It is also dark enough and thick enough for me to see a marked difference from my natural lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

MAC' Plushlash used to be my favourite mascara. THen it was the Lash Blast Volume.
But then, one day my mom came one with this mascara, that she found at Costco.. 15$ for 3. What a steal.
And what can I say? I ADORE this mascara. I would never think I would find something better than the Lash Blast volume.
The Fusion gave me length and volume, but still it look so «natural». Doesn't look clumpy or anything.
Seriously, I feel like I have fake lashes with this mascara, but in the same time it look natural.. Am I clear? AHah.

I've finished my tube and I will buy this mascara again, when I finished all the other mascara I still have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

best mascara ive found so far

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by tntajalle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this mascara!!! I've tried MAC fake lash to Lancôme hypnose, and I always come back to this one,its really cheap around $9 and it turns my very thin med. length lashes into glamour status :) I always put a couple coats on each eye then use a curler and WHAM BAM beautylicious!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Grehjohrt

I don't get the rage the YouTube community has with this mascara -- all it does to my lashes is give them a slight black, tint. The wand is terrible in my opinion, too fat for the teeny bristles. I always end up poking my upper lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Shadowgirl898

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Makes my lashes look full but natural without clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by shelbyxx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. It lengthens, makes my blonde lashes black, and gives them volume. I love this stuff mostly because it's not thick and it doesn't clump my lashes together. Most Maybelline mascaras do that to me, so I switched to this. And I love it! It's not dramatic either, so it'd perfect for everyday.