August 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jessbeth

This is a great product. I ahve also tried A LOT of concealors and I feel like this one is the best. It is a small amount in the tube, but it does last. Also, if your skin is dry or flakey, it will show it (like most concealors). Covers my dark circles and blemishes if applied correctly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by oknad78

I have tried every concealor out there from expensive to cheap and tried this one on a wimp and it really works well to hide my dark circles. Im fair skinned and with dark circles its hard to conceal without being too cakey looking. It stays on all day and looks natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ThiaLou

I like this product but I think its making my chin break out!!
I think ill stop using it on my chin and only for my under eyes.

It does tend to cake so only use a little
and it does stay on all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SaharaFTW

Nice compact packaging but the quality of the product is horrible. It is drying and cakey on the skin! I ha this small dark bruise on my nose and i patted this on lightly, looked again and it was as though i had not put any on! Absolutely horrible, in my opinion!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by anthropologolistic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bottom line before the rant? You get what you pay for, and makeup gurus and newbies alike, this is a dirt cheap concealer: and boy can you tell. I have extremely fair and dry skin, and you can see blue plexuses of veins under my skin, especially by my tear ducts. But, somehow under my eyes it manages to cake up something terribly obvious from even afar and still offers no coverage in any sense of the the word. A warning to ladies who love "long lasting" products: these tend to dry out your skin and age it in time. You are far better off with three hour touch-ups then a 24 hour concealer that wreaks havoc to drying out skin. It has no redeeming qualities as an under-eye concealer, but to cover slight redness in-between my brows it was the closest shade in three drugstores I could find ("ivory"), it scrapes by two stars. Still, it has to be heavily blended and the area underneath moisturized well first, I would recommend using a concealer brush (I adore most all things Bobbi Brown) to apply this, as the applicator is highly unsanitary in it's potential to carry conjunctivitis.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

This concealer is not the worst concealer in the world, but certainly not the best.
Its cakey and drying. I've tried it so many different ways, and if I apply a tiny bit it doesn't cover, but if I add more it gets cakey. I can only use this on undereyes, because if I use it on blemishes it just brings more attention to it.
it does last a very long time on the skin.
I don't like the doe foot applicator packaging, because its unsanitary. I dab it on the back of my hand and then apply it with a concealer brush. This yields the best results.
All in all, if you use a correct application method, this could work for someone with oily skin if they are on a budget.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this a lot as an undereye concealer. It really brightens up the dark circles I tend to have. I do not, however, like this to cover my minor acne scars. I have oily skin, and I feel like this somehow manages to look cakey, yet not cover anything at all. I'll keep using it for under my eyes, but still on the hunt for my HG concealer for acne scarring.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This product isn't for me. I have the shade light and it's a bit too orange toned for my skin, and I think I'm fairly neutral toned. I also find it quite hard to blend; it looks pretty cakey on me. It seems to sit on top of blemishes and eventually slide off to the side defeating the point of the product. I plan to finish the tube, not very happily though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have two "go to" concealers that I use on a daily basis but decided to buy this since it has an easier application than one of the other concealers I use. I really like this concealer. I covers well, matches my skin with no pink or orange tint to it, and it does stay on for a very long time. It is inexpensive and does its job. I will be using this again for sure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all I have to mention that at the moment I am suffering from eczema and extremely dry skin. I wanted something to cover up the redness from my eczema so that I could get outside without feeling ashamed. We only have two colours to choose from: number 02 light (pink undertone) and number 03 medium (orange undertone), I got the number 03. This makes me look 10 years older in a second!! I have to admit that it covers well but not in a natural way because it goes on very dry and cakey and it's hard to blend. It emphasizes my dryness to an extreme and I have a feeling that it dried my skin even more. If you have dry skin I would stay far far away from this....NOTE: this is also not that cheap in Europe!