October 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I don't like the cheap packaging but it's $2 so that explains the cheap packaging. This is probably the best shadowing from wet n wild. It's not powdery, it's highly pigmented and everyday wearable. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shimmery taupe color. Very pigmented and easy to blend. Others said this looked like satin taupe and its nothing like it. Satin taupe is darker and more purple toned. It looks more similar to patina. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color!!! I have been using this alone on my eyes for my day to day natural look, but this could easily be used to create a smokey eye look as well. The only drawback is the packaging, a little hard to open, but as other's have said I just use my tweezers to open this. Pop the end in the slat and twist. I can live with this, which is why I went ahead and rated it 5 lippies! definitely worth it! BTW... I got this for 69 cents, how can you beat that?!?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

A soft, subtly shimmery grey brown. This HAS to be flattering on everyone. I can't imagine someone not being able to wear this. It's incredible for creating depth without going all out for smoky. Just enough shimmer to prevent it from going flat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this for a buck on sale at Walgreens—amazing deal for an amazing shadow! I like to use this in the crease. Such a beautiful cool taupe. Great pigmentation, pretty shimmer. Everyone should have this in their collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rangerhollywood

40% off at Rite Aid :)

Wow, I am impressed! Aside from the struggle to open the thing without chipping my nail polish (that sucks.. maybe it will loosen up) I was kinda shocked by this. It's very pigmented and the texture is velvety and smooth. It is not at all chalky, quite pigmented, very high quality feel to it. Makes me want to swatch it over and over, it's just that nice feeling and pretty.

The color is a great neutral-cool taupe. Could be easily wearable with most warm/cool colors. Reminds me of Clinique Color Surge Lucky Penny, but much better quality of application. Blends very well, but with primer had long lasting wearability.

I'm very happy with this purchase, in fact I'm really excited to us this instead of the Clinque shade because it's just better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never would have thought to try an eyeshadow found in a drugstore that was completely awesome and would be reached for more than my Dior, etc... This is such a great color! It's a must-have for anyone in need of a basic, cool-toned taupe. It is so creamy and so rich on the eyelid! And it just shimmers. Not glitters. SHIMMERS. Gorgeous. A no-brainer to have in your stash since it's so cheap and so awesome. It has MUA cult following! ;) *UPDATE* I just compared this to my Chanel Safari and it looks almost identical! Safari has slightly more shimmer to it than Nutty does. But it is almost an exact dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

I would like to add my vote of satisfation to all other reviews written. Nutty is an exceptional cool-toned taupe brown with subtle shimmer. It's so creamy and soft. It works as either a lid color or in the crease. I love pairing it with Wet 'N' Wild Brulee. Sweet combo! You get a great amount of product with such a small price tag. Good grief, it's just so KIND of a company like Wet 'N' Wild to make SUCH beautiful, pigmented, high-quality shadows for such a low price. How nice is that?! So nice!! Wet 'N' Wild should be President!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

So so so pretty! And I have no problem opening it, very easy. Love :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great, unbelievably cheap, shimmery taupe shadow. It's a perfect neutral and you can't beat the price or convenient small packaging. Like all WnW shadows, it's soft and blends easily. Very nice neutral color I've paid way more for with companies like Bobbi Brown.

Wears extremely well, though I use over UDPP. I find that using the gold-toned UDPP brings a warmth that complements my skin tone a little better than the shadow by itself.