October 30, 2014 | 1648 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by xVanniex

After reading many reviews about how awesome this concealer is, i went out to buy it myself with anticipation of this being really great. And i guess for some people with near flawless skin or minor breakouts, it is. but with myself, i find it barely concealed my acne scars (which are really dark) and didnt do much for my acne, and i've tried patting it on with my fingers, using a flat top brush, the beauty blender, and a concealer brush. I feel that even it's drugstore dupe, Hard Candy Glamoflauge, conceals more. I will say that it does feel light on the skin and the lasting power of this is amazing though. Plus I find that if i top this off with a little Mac Studio Finish concealer, it completely covers everything and makes the mac last longer. With that being said though, i don't want to have to use another product in unison with this to make it work like it's supposed to, that's just more time wasted. And for 32 bucks, i'd pass and just stick to Mac Pro Longwear concealer, it isn't heavy, conceals, and is cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have some acne scarring i'd like to cover up and while this looks good initially, it wears off as the day goes on and becomes really cakey. I switched to MAC Pro Long Wear which is much better because it is buildable while the MUFE one is more difficult to layer without looking cakey. I tried to love this cause it gets such rave reviews but I couldn't..it's especially bad in the undereye area. I am NC30 and got matched to the darkest color I think. Plus, the price you pay for this you can literally just buy a new foundation. Save yourself the $$ and get Mac Pro Long Wear concealer - it's 18$, buildable to full coverage, and lasts all damn day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Oh my Lord! This stuff covers like no other. It is like your taking an eraser and erasing your imperfections and scars. I LOVE IT!! It's so smooth, creamy, dries matte, and so LONG-LASTING! It even covered my moms tattoo on her hand!!! Can be used alone and set with powder or over foundation to conceal any stubborn skin flaws. I love this stuff so so much. Only downside is that it's very pricey ($32 USD at Sephora) but, it's so worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! <3 :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by meganmcc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is definitely my HG concealer. I'm shad 05 vanilla and it's a perfect, seamless match. It's slightly yellow tinged so it hides any redness. I use it to cover everything - active acne, acne scarring, undereye circles, freckles. You name it, it covers. I also love the consistency of this concealer. It's so creamy and never looks cakey. It used to come out cakey when I first started using it, but I've since learned to work with it and it's fantastic. I just dab it on pimples and scars and blend it. I think the trick to using this concealer is to use it over foundation (as with any concealer) and to use a thin layer of foundation. The foundation should even out your skintone, not provide full coverage. Then I use this concealer on any dark spots/pimples/undereyes and eyelids and then a finishing powder. Even for the price, it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I went to Sephora the other day and was matched at a 5 (or Vanilla, as it is called). I specifically asked the on-staff make up artist to cover a pimple up with the concealer to see if it worked.

MAGIC. IN. A. TUBE. My pimple vanished, and the color matches me very well. I haven't used it under my eyes because I do not have issues with dark circles. The squeeze tube is very hygienic, with a small hole for product dispersal to guarantee just the right amount is used. It is water proof and noncomedogenic, and from the looks of it will last a long time provided it is used for spot treatment. The product is not cakey and blends well with a brush.

I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupinfatuated

I love this stuff. I bought it in sephora for around 25 to 30 euros, and at first, I wasn't entirely confident in the purchase, because it was such a small tube for quite a large price.

The product is quite drying, so in that fact, you have to work fast as it dries quickly. But the result you get is very beautiful. At the start, I used my fingers to blend the product in, but realised it became quite cakey looking on my skin, so I switched to a concealer brush, and the results were much better. Not flawless, but definitely better.

The product does not last as long as I hoped it would after reading many of the reviews on here. All skin is different so it could just be mine that doesn't work well with the product. I applied at around 8:15 and by lunch time, I would be able to see my pimples, acne scars, blemishes, whatever it is I originally covered peeking throught the concealer. Maybe it's the way that I'm using the product? Or it could just be that my skin does not work well with the product?

One of the things I love the most is the packaging - an easy squeeze tube with a tiny nozzle, which allows me to push out just the right amount of product. And although the product seems very little, it has lasted me months of daily use, so don't be put off by the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I love MUFE's full cover concealer. The color matches me perfectly and a little goes a LOOOOONG way. For me I use the tiniest amount and just pat it on with my finger. I still have close to a full tube and I have had this for about 6-7 months. I do makeup maybe 4 days a week and with this concealer, sometimes its all I use. I get pretty lazy with makeup so a lot of times i'll conceal and just throw on eyeliner and I'm out the door. I thought $32 was expensive in the beginning, but seeing how well it works and how long it's lasting me, well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

So far this is my most favourite concealer. It has medium to full coverage and it stays pretty much all day. MUFE also has a great range of shades which I love so I was finally able to find a concealer in the right shade.

It does a great job covering up redness and spots on my skin.

The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little sticky so when I use my liquid foundation over it, I end up with more foundation on the places where I used the concealer.

Otherwise it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I find this concealer totally appealing after first usage! I read about different brands of concealers online and manage to narrow down my choices to Make Up Forever full coverage concealer. (FYI) This particular concealer set you at about SGD$50. It will go a long way with you, if you were to use it for minimal coverage for your blemishes or pimples. After applying foundation, just dab the concealer on the areas you need to cover. The creamy based concealer will hide your flaws instantly. It's a miracle product for people suffering from mild blemishes. And it does not cause breakout!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this from sephora in shade 6, a light yellow tone that suits my n30 skintone well. I actually don't use this as a concealer but I mix it with my daily moisterizer to make a tinted foundation. Its opaque, waterproof, and evens out my skintone. I set this with makeup forever's hd powder and it looks flawless, covers the redness around my nose and mouth and even my under eye circles while still looking natural and skin like. The tube is huge for the teensy, tiny amount you need, I believe come summer I will have to repurchase this in a darker shade as my skin tans quite easily. Also love the fact that it's non comedogenic!!

Edit 12/28/12
I had to return this to sephora, even though it says non comedogenic it left little bumps underneath my eyes which cleared up once I stopped using this. Kind of bummed but I'm trying the new Giorgio Armani Maestro Concealer and hopefully that will work better for me.