July 29, 2014 | 2034 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

So far this is my most favourite concealer. It has medium to full coverage and it stays pretty much all day. MUFE also has a great range of shades which I love so I was finally able to find a concealer in the right shade.

It does a great job covering up redness and spots on my skin.

The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little sticky so when I use my liquid foundation over it, I end up with more foundation on the places where I used the concealer.

Otherwise it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I find this concealer totally appealing after first usage! I read about different brands of concealers online and manage to narrow down my choices to Make Up Forever full coverage concealer. (FYI) This particular concealer set you at about SGD$50. It will go a long way with you, if you were to use it for minimal coverage for your blemishes or pimples. After applying foundation, just dab the concealer on the areas you need to cover. The creamy based concealer will hide your flaws instantly. It's a miracle product for people suffering from mild blemishes. And it does not cause breakout!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this from sephora in shade 6, a light yellow tone that suits my n30 skintone well. I actually don't use this as a concealer but I mix it with my daily moisterizer to make a tinted foundation. Its opaque, waterproof, and evens out my skintone. I set this with makeup forever's hd powder and it looks flawless, covers the redness around my nose and mouth and even my under eye circles while still looking natural and skin like. The tube is huge for the teensy, tiny amount you need, I believe come summer I will have to repurchase this in a darker shade as my skin tans quite easily. Also love the fact that it's non comedogenic!!

Edit 12/28/12
I had to return this to sephora, even though it says non comedogenic it left little bumps underneath my eyes which cleared up once I stopped using this. Kind of bummed but I'm trying the new Giorgio Armani Maestro Concealer and hopefully that will work better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by missbrightside08

Ridiculously good coverage. The name is very fitting. I bought the perfect color to match my skin tone and conceal my dark circles. It doesn't entirely conceal them, but it dramatically reduces them so I don't look like a tired panda anymore. It does cake a little bit in that under eye area because the skin there is so thin and kind of bumpy looking with lines, but I don't think its because of the concealer, its just the way my skin looks :/ I think i bought it for $20 and the tube lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer out of all the ones I've tried and there have been so many that have disappointed. I have had issues with staying power, oilyness, and breakouts. I don't have any of those problems with this. It last till you take it off, looks like skin and has great coverage. So glad to have found this! Thanks to all who have recommended it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by pumpkinspiceforevar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The reason I bought this concealer was to cover red spots left after a breakout. Some people get dark spots, but I get red spots. I'm not even pale. Anyway, I like this concealer because it's very full coverage without being heavy or thick, or looking like it just lays on top of your skin. I apply just the tiniest amount (which is all you need) and let it set for a few seconds. It gets a little tacky, which is good for staying power. After a few seconds I pat it with my finger or stipple it with a brush, depending on my mood. I can't believe how well this covers with such a great finish. I'm very oily also, and this manages to stay on my skin without transferring or fading away. I would definitely buy this again! I am in the shade "6."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer. A little goes a long way, its buildable if needed, it covers blemishes well. It has great staying power too! I did find all the shades to be a tad ashy on me (hence why I only gave it 4 lippies), and so I can't use it alone, but it blends in well with foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer. I don't have much to say about it, because concealer is not a very complicated or exciting product, but it goes on smoothly even on my dry and irritated skin, and it totally covers my blemishes and red patches. You only need a tiny, needle-prick amount to cover any particular spot, so I'm sure a tube will last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by carcas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me begin by saying that I use this primarily for covering blemishes and dark spots, and that I have repurchased many, many times. I'm of South Asian descent, with medium-light olive skin, which tans easily in the summer. I use #7 or #8, depending on the season (and occasionally will mix, if needed).

I will use it under my eyes only when I need something more heavy duty (for lack of sleep, for example), and in that case ONLY after having applied sufficient eye cream. If your under eye area is not moisturized, this is going to be a disaster.

Some things I have found, many of which have been mentioned by other reviewers:

-the texture is somewhere between creamy and sticky
-it dries quickly (to a matte finish)
-it is absolutely water and sweat-proof, so it really doesn't budge
-it does oxidize, so keep this in mind when choosing a color

I like the versatility of this concealer-it blends well, and it it also buildable. I've found that what works for me is this:

I dot it onto the areas that need to be blended first(dark spots or uneven patches or what have you), then continue onto whatever individual blemishes might need covering. I then go back with a brush (I use Sephora's Professionel Platinum Concealer Airbrush #57) and blend out the first areas. Next, I go to the individual spots- since the concealer has had a bit more time to sit and set on these, it won't move as much when you manipulate it now. I'll usually pat it down lightly with my finger, and then finish by softening the edges with the brush, again, very lightly. If I want to go all the way, I finish with Bare Minerals foundation all over (or set with a finishing powder).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Bountiful23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this concealer. It doesn't break me out (which is a must for me). It lasts ALL day. Like when I say all day, I mean ALL day. I never have to reapply it. Its definitely water proof. After doing water play with students, to being outside in the rain, it never moved! This concealer only have two downsides for me. One being that I am a color in between #14 and #18. (To my understanding #16 has been discontinued) To me, #14 and #18 are big color differences, I'm not sure why they would do that. I had to save and get both, which brings me to the next downside....the price. The price is high, but the outcomes of these? Well worth it. With this concealer I don't even have to wear foundation alot of days. I have had mine for 3 months already and still have about 70% left. I mean, to me that's a good deal!