January 28, 2015 | 958 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by akmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yup. Excellent value for an excellent brush. Have a few of these to keep in various places. You definitely don't need to break the bank on the pricey brushes when most Eco-Tools dupes do the trick just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

I really wouldn't use this as a bronzer brush because it's wayyy to big and dense. I bought it as an all-over face brush to buff my loose powder and foundation into my skin and is loving it. After applying my bbcream or liquid foundation, I will lightly use a powder puff to puff loose powder all over my face and use this brush to blend everything into my skin to get a more flawless and lasting finish. This method works wonders for me. Even when I accidentally put too much foundation over my face and ended up having my face feel rather heavy, a good blending with this brush will solve it.

I don't really like to use this brush to apply anything directly on my face though. Perhaps due to the density of the brush, the result is always kinda heavy and cakey. There was some shedding and roughness with the brush initially, but after a few washes, nothing sheds anymore, and it becomes softer and softer. Will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SophH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A FANTASTIC brush. I love it! I wasn't expecting much because it was so inexpensive but it is fantastic quality! It is so hard to find good, vegan, cruelty-free brushes but I'm pleased to say that I'll never have to search again as I will always choose EcoTools! A++.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very impressed with all of the ecotools brushes...they are ultra affordable, very soft, and work great! Anyone who is looking for inexpensive, nice, basic brushes, please pick these up. You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is the best for buffing translucent powder and powder foundation! Its soft, dense and firm to deliver a nice smooth application on your skin. It's too big for me to be able to properly apply blush to my cheeks or contour my cheekbones. But I just love it so much for the fact it gives an 'airbrushed' finish to my foundation. Its very sturdy and has never shed a single hair on me; and I've had it for a year! It takes forever to dry though, which can be somewhat inconvenient when you're in a rush. I'm planning to buy a spare brush to use in rotation, so I don't have to worry about the drying time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

You hussies and your glowing reviews. *glares at all of ya!* I didn't necessarily need a new brush per se but my japonesque brush is about 3 years old and although in great shape, not as soft as it once was and the handle was getting a little loose. So I figured let's see which brushes get high ratings on MUA. It's pretty much unanimous that this is an amazing brush so what do I do? Run right out the same day and buy one from my local Rite Aid even though I really should be pinching my pennies right now. My wallet might be complaining but I am SOOOO glad I did! It is hands down the best brush I've ever owned. I use it to buff in my powder foundation and not only do I need less product with this brush, but it is so soft and so easy to handle and best of all, cheap. Can't go wrong for $9.99. Even my Bare Minerals brush and that awful $50 MAC kabuki brush I wasted money on last year doesn't compare to this. It has yet to shed a single hair and is so dense and soft that it's like feathers on your face. And hey, Eco friendly to boot!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is lovely for mineral powder. Besides this particualr brush working like a charm and serving my needs well, I love Ecotools brushes in general because they're sustainable, use recycled materials, they donate some of their profit back to sustainability programs, they're cruelty free, and the quality is superior to much much more expensive brands. I don't see why you should pay more for something else when you can get these lovelies.
Highly recommend.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

frankly to tight for a blended look. it applys heavy and i belive it would make a good bronzer brush for drag queens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic for all over bronzing or blending out contour lines. I have had this brush for about a year now and it is in the exact same condition as the day I bought it. Very soft and high quality. Very impressed with the entire Eco Tools line. It is not very cheap but not costly either. If you can find it on sale pick it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by travelbugaf3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I wear Bare Escentuals makeup and this brush is wayyyy better than any of their brushes. This brush is so soft on my skin, I love using it to put on my foundation. It buffs nicely and gives great coverage. I have had mine for about three months and haven't had any shedding (for comparison, my more expensive Bare Escentuals brushes all began shedding within the first week). I have done a full wash three times and it has stayed soft and well shaped. Great value! I will definitely rebuy.