October 25, 2014 | 1113 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

You hussies and your glowing reviews. *glares at all of ya!* I didn't necessarily need a new brush per se but my japonesque brush is about 3 years old and although in great shape, not as soft as it once was and the handle was getting a little loose. So I figured let's see which brushes get high ratings on MUA. It's pretty much unanimous that this is an amazing brush so what do I do? Run right out the same day and buy one from my local Rite Aid even though I really should be pinching my pennies right now. My wallet might be complaining but I am SOOOO glad I did! It is hands down the best brush I've ever owned. I use it to buff in my powder foundation and not only do I need less product with this brush, but it is so soft and so easy to handle and best of all, cheap. Can't go wrong for $9.99. Even my Bare Minerals brush and that awful $50 MAC kabuki brush I wasted money on last year doesn't compare to this. It has yet to shed a single hair and is so dense and soft that it's like feathers on your face. And hey, Eco friendly to boot!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is lovely for mineral powder. Besides this particualr brush working like a charm and serving my needs well, I love Ecotools brushes in general because they're sustainable, use recycled materials, they donate some of their profit back to sustainability programs, they're cruelty free, and the quality is superior to much much more expensive brands. I don't see why you should pay more for something else when you can get these lovelies.
Highly recommend.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

frankly to tight for a blended look. it applys heavy and i belive it would make a good bronzer brush for drag queens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic for all over bronzing or blending out contour lines. I have had this brush for about a year now and it is in the exact same condition as the day I bought it. Very soft and high quality. Very impressed with the entire Eco Tools line. It is not very cheap but not costly either. If you can find it on sale pick it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by travelbugaf3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I wear Bare Escentuals makeup and this brush is wayyyy better than any of their brushes. This brush is so soft on my skin, I love using it to put on my foundation. It buffs nicely and gives great coverage. I have had mine for about three months and haven't had any shedding (for comparison, my more expensive Bare Escentuals brushes all began shedding within the first week). I have done a full wash three times and it has stayed soft and well shaped. Great value! I will definitely rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Did not like this for powder foundation because it is so dense it tends to pack on powder to make me look cakey, BUT it works amazingly and very quickly to buff in liquid foundation for an airbrushed finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! I got this brush in an offer set of five. A short kabuki that's thicker than this one, a concealor brush, a fluffy e/s brush and a purse to store them. It cost me US$23. I was surprised that the quality is like high end brushes, if not better! I use this brush to buff loose powder on T zone and any of my open pores become invisible. Trust me it's not my powder. I like the thick handle, there's more grip and control.

I always wash my brushes with pantene shampoo n use the conditioner too. I gently towel off excess water and gently shape my brushes to a point, even the flat brushes. I make sure there are no strays sticking out and leave them in a dry place. This is s good way to take care of brushes…gently. I still have my lancome brushes that I got in the mid 1980s and they're pristine. Try this brush and her other "brothers & sisters". Fabulous stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use this brush daily to buff in my pur minerals foundation and it works like a dream. I wash my brushes frequently and have had no problems with shedding or loss of shape. They do take a while to dry so I bought two and when one is drying I will use the other. I actually enjoy the size of the handle, though it doesn't fit in my brush holder. I found the cheapest price to be at Walmart. One thing I have noticed though is that the brush purchased from Target has slightly longer hair than the one from Walmart. This didn't affect its performance, they both work wonderfully. I own several eco tools brushes and i have never been disappointed. I would def repurchase but they hold up so well I doubt I will have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush. I have never used it for bronzer, but use it to apply loose or pressed powder, and it applies my Bare Escentuals Foundation like a dream. Really really soft, and no shedding. I have washed it a few times now, and I leave it overnight to dry, and it is like new in the morning. Will def repurchase, but dont think I will have to because it seems that this brush will last a looooooong time. Love this brush even more now I have discovered how well it buffs on MAC's Studio Fix fluid. It doesnt absorb the liquid foundation, and just gives a perfect airbrushed finish. I am also using a lot less foundation per application than I was using The Body Shops foundation brush. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

Unimaginably soft! It's insane!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The handle is a little big, but I have little hands! Other than that it's amazing, and inexpensive! :)