July 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sremmers123

This works just as well as a medium - high end primer, in my opinion. I've used the Sephora primer, Korres primer, and the Bare Escentials primer. This works just as well as any of those primers work. This is much cheaper and easy to find. I have to shake it beforehand otherwise it will come out a bit watery.

The one thing that I don't like about this primer is that when I put it over my Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration moisturizer, it balls up. Well, not necessarily "ball" but it's very hard to blend. It just kind of smears all over my face. It's hard to explain, but no matter what, I just cannot get it to blend in. I have to wait, like, an hour before I put my primer on if I've use my moisturizer. I don't have that kind of time.

In conclusion, this stuff works great, especially for being so inexpensive, except for when using moisturizer first. I, personally, wouldn't purchase this again since it doesn't work well with my Boscia moisturizer but it was nice when I wasn't using a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I liked this up until I noticed theirs shimmer in it, and I didn't buy the illuminating one. Everything else tho is great. The price, the availability, the amount, and the packaging. Just wish it didn't have glitter...dosent make no sense!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is horrible. It made my skin greasy and oily, and my makeup set on my face for a few minutes before immediately sliding off. Nothing stayed put. It's absolutely terrible. Putting the $7 it costs toward a nicer primer (even a nicer drugstore primer!) is a much better idea!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jltho92

I really like this primer. The only other one I have tried is the rimmel one, which was ok, but this is much better. It makes your skin feel like silk before you put your foundation on. Great price too. Only con is that it seperates so you have to shake it up everytime before you use it. But besides that it's definately a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by 10amald3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only face primer i have ever tried so i dont have much to go by but i love this product for what it is, it creates a smooth surface for foundation for a nice smooth finish, does not feel thick or heavy on the skin and you dont need much for it to work, will purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this yesterday under my sister's foundation (sally hansen inspired by carmindy) for her bridal make-up (Yes, she trusted me enough to do her makeup for her wedding!) and it made her foundation last ALL day... We had gone to a clinique counter to look at makeup, and the artist there told her she had oily skin and large pores so she'd have to be careful, but her makeup stayed in place all night, with no oil problems. Fantastic stuff!!

Edit: recently, I started using this every day under my makeup and it made me break out like crazy, and the smell had started to go a little bit off even though I had just purchased it within a few months. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddictxo94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use expensive primer which I do like but this stuff I prefer because It mattefies my skin and also leaves it looking dewy and flawless. I love that the lid is not a screw on and all I have to do it pop it open to use it, it honestly saves so much time in the morning. I have one small con. That is, is that it leaves my hands all greasy feeling I mean yes, It's easy to rub off but it leaves my hands slippery. I would buy this again though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg finally that keeps my oil away all day!!!! i have super oily t-zone and ive had this on for about 8 hours and theres no oil on my face, i cant believe it! love love this stuff, makes your skin feel so soft too :) def will be repurchasing when out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by albs

Wow. For a long time now I've been applying primer because I've heard you should. I didn't really notice a difference using it. It feels nice, goes on smoothly, provides a nice base, etc. but I just kind of took that for granted. Today I put my foundation on and saw that it was streaky and accentuating some random dry patches I'm currently dealing with. Usually it looks very nice and even and smooth and I couldn't understand what the problem was. Then I realized that I had forgotten to put my primer on. All this time it's been working so hard for me and I never even realized it! I took a lippie off because it separates a bit which is easily remedied if you shake it up first.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer only made my skin smooth,i didnt really see any improvement in my skin and ive been using this product for quite some time.You need only a little bit for your whole face since it blends and smooths out well.