August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS MASCARA! YES I AM YELLING!

I rarely write a review, this has to be one of my top 3 mascaras alongside max factor 2000 Calorie, this stuff gives lashes for days and days, super thick, voluminous. I am getting a backup!

<3<3<3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by maybom

Love this mascara! No smearing, smudging, clumping or flaking, even with my oily skin and through daily sweaty workouts. It thickens, lengthens, and even curls my stick straight Asian lashes and holds the curl all day. Washes off easily, price can't be beat and easily available. No more racoon eyes! I'm tempted to try other mascaras but really, this is THE one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by empiricallyVain

I am a die hard for eternity for this mascara! If the zombies were coming and I only had 2 mins to get away I would grab this for the road, for real! I return to it's awesomeness again and again. What ever gets into me to even attempt to try a new one. Its dirt cheap, great for building and building lashes, no clumps. People always ask me if I have fake lashes and this mascara just makes that problem worse, not that I'm complaining. I'll never break up with this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Slamber

I have very oily skin and have been wearing makeup for a long time. Before I tried this mascara, I was known for my end-of-the-day raccoon eyes (yeesh, i know...). I have tried countless different mascaras and eyeliners (not exactly knowing which was the cause because it would even happen when I didn't use mascara on my bottom lashes) and got similar results with all of them. This is the first and only thing that has not given me raccoon eyes! As far as the volumizing effect, it gives a very natural volume. It is buildable, but it gets clumpy after 3 coats. I have a really good lash separator (from Coastal Scents), though, so it's not a problem for me. For decent volume, no raccoon eyes, and super cheap this is my HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by annielu501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful mascara. Does not smudge AT ALL, which really amazed me because all my previous mascaras smudged like crazy. I can blink all I want, rub my eyes, sleep for hours, and there still won't be mascara residue under my eyes. The brush also works very well - it really fans out your eyelashes. Super easy to wash off as well. One problem is that I feel that it doesn't thicken my lashes enough. I can apply one layer, let it dry, and apply a second layer, and it still looks the same. Overall though, it's a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by snowlilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I've been running low on mascara lately, I wanted to try a cheaper drugstore alternative instead of shelling out $16 for my HG Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara. I decided to try out this CG mascara after reading all the positive reviews. Total waste of money. This mascara did nothing for me. No added volume nor length and basically no definition at all, even after 7-8 coats. I ended up with drooping, straight lashes and mascara all over my eyelids. I don't know if it's just this particular product, but I've also experienced similar effects with Maybelline mascaras in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by vernon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very small eyelashes and this is the best product I have ever used for great volume lashes!! Only problem is that I have to depend on somebody bringing it over from the US or Canada for me as I can't find anywhere that sells it in the Dominican Republic.
I used to use Rimmel from the UK which was also good but this beats it without a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this in the non-waterproof version at Target. I've recenlty been branching out into regular mascara just becasue it's easier to remove at night and it hasn't gotten hot enough her yet there where I'm afraid it will smear if I'm out. When I first opened the tube the mascara seemed rather thick compared to other formulas I've used. As I applied, it seemed to clump my lashes together because of the thickness. I don't think I'll buy this one again which is a shame becasue the price is very good. Right now Full and Soft seems to be the winner for my in the regular mascara department.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Inexpensive super everyday mascara. Love the traditional brush and no smudging with my oily skin. Easy to build, more dramatic if used with a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

I picked up this mascara after seeing it featured in this month's Glamour magazine. It is an older Cover Girl mascara and is not really on many people's radar, but it should be. I love the look it creates on my lashes: mostly lengthening, with perfect separation, and more volume achievable with subsequent coats. It holds a curl like you would not believe. It's the perfect everyday (but still "wow, you have great lashes") mascara. I am OCD and have tried every mascara but I still love it. It has a traditional bristle brush, which I have decided I prefer to the new plastic spike-variety. It is cheap--although it's missing from the CG display at some stores, it's worth hunting for. In short: sometimes, when it comes to mascara, you really don't need to reinvent the wheel. CG, please never discontinue this.