November 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I was pleasently suprised by this. I really like it. I was previously using CHI silk infusion but it just wasn't doing the job at smoothing my hair anymore. However this is very good at smoothing the frizz on the ends of my hair without weighing it down. I like the smell of it too, although it doesn't linger on my hair. This definetly adds a lot of shine and softness to my blonde frizzy hair. Yes its loaded with cones but my hair likes cones so this product works wonders for me. I use about a nickel sized amount on the ends of my hair before I blow dry or air dry it. I'd recommend it as a smoothing serum to anyone with thin frizzy hair. I think I paid $7 for this at sallys. I dont know if I would repurchase, I'll have to see how my hair is looking when I finish the bottle. This will definetly last a long time considering how little I need to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by marynooreviewsonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely just another -cone shine product. That said, it's not bad as those kinds of products go. I mix it in with a little generic Biosilk serum and apply to towel dried hair. It helps keep my hair from frizzing and keeps it shiny.

The smell isn't so strong, and I definitely don't notice it after it's on my hair. The bottle is annoying, I wish it had a better top and didn't leak when I already have stuff in my hands.

I was suckered into the product because of the current argan oil trend. I've since done more research about argan oil products and probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Seriously people...this is just another dimethicone (shine) product. I got this @ Sally's beauty supply , it was 7.00. I like this shine product because it smells soooo good. Sort of like vanilla musk and every time I put it on my cat loves the smell of my hands afterwards! lol This does not have much argan oil in it it's the 3rd to the last ingredient on the list. I love the way it calms the frizzies and takes away static and makes the ends look really smooth and shiny...as though you just had your hair freshly cut. My hair seems to absorb the product pretty well and it does not take much to make it look great. I will def buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by inkonapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Negatives: 1) it really stinks. It smells sickeningly sweet and even when used very sparingly I smell it all day. It makes me nauseous. Some people seem to love the smell - to each her own! 2) after application my hair tends to clump a little and look oily -- and that is with only enough product to coat my hands and I have long hair. After some time (like overnight) it does look good. I think I don't have the right hair type for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Lvg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this product at first. After a couple of weeks it began to make my hair super oily, left gunky residue even though I used a small amount, it had a very synthetic feel to it. Argan Oil is on the bottom of the ingridients list which is a big red flag. Packaging is no good. Oil seeps through the cap and makes a mess. I did, however, absolutely love the scent. Needless to say I went out and bought MoroccanOil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

All I can say is wow! I kept passing it up at Sally's, but my hair has been so dry, and no leave-in was helping. This works best for me when I use heat with it. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair before I flat iron or blow dry my hair... or when my hair is damp after shampoo and conditioner before I blowdry. This makes my hair AMAZING. Enough said :)
UPDATE: I love absolutely love this, but I after experimenting with it....I decided that I like it better on dry hair right before I flat iron. My hair requires a heavier serum while wet after I shampoo and wash, but I use this Argan Oil everyday single day when styling my hair, and my hair has dramatically improved. I heart this stuff surely!!!!!!
Update: I love this, and highly recommend this product, but I was curious and switched to Proclaim's Argan Oil because I like their vanilla scent, and I find it to be more moisturizing. I'm liking the Proclaim better for many reasons. I would buy this if I couldn't get Procalim's argan oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product. I have really frizzy hair and this oil tamed a lot of my crazy frizz down! I have tried Super Skinny serumn, biosilk, a lot of things and this is great.
I have tried Moroccan Oil brand and would say it compares. I have bought three bottles.. and mysteriously they keep disappearing even though I suspect my mom is the one behind this! She loves this oil so much! It has really improved her dry hair due to hair dye and other hair treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by interruptedx

I love this stuff! Makes my hair shiny and soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by aacaldwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! This stuff is like magic! I love it and can't go a day without using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by innats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing product for amazing price ( around 9$ and last for 3-4 month).It is must have for damaged chemical treated hair (espec. blonds). Just use a little bid- so the hair is not gonna become greasy.
I will definetly buy it again and again!