April 18, 2014 | 1815 users online

Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Lvg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this product at first. After a couple of weeks it began to make my hair super oily, left gunky residue even though I used a small amount, it had a very synthetic feel to it. Argan Oil is on the bottom of the ingridients list which is a big red flag. Packaging is no good. Oil seeps through the cap and makes a mess. I did, however, absolutely love the scent. Needless to say I went out and bought MoroccanOil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

All I can say is wow! I kept passing it up at Sally's, but my hair has been so dry, and no leave-in was helping. This works best for me when I use heat with it. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair before I flat iron or blow dry my hair... or when my hair is damp after shampoo and conditioner before I blowdry. This makes my hair AMAZING. Enough said :)
UPDATE: I love absolutely love this, but I after experimenting with it....I decided that I like it better on dry hair right before I flat iron. My hair requires a heavier serum while wet after I shampoo and wash, but I use this Argan Oil everyday single day when styling my hair, and my hair has dramatically improved. I heart this stuff surely!!!!!!
Update: I love this, and highly recommend this product, but I was curious and switched to Proclaim's Argan Oil because I like their vanilla scent, and I find it to be more moisturizing. I'm liking the Proclaim better for many reasons. I would buy this if I couldn't get Procalim's argan oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I really liked this product. I have really frizzy hair and this oil tamed a lot of my crazy frizz down! I have tried Super Skinny serumn, biosilk, a lot of things and this is great.
I have tried Moroccan Oil brand and would say it compares. I have bought three bottles.. and mysteriously they keep disappearing even though I suspect my mom is the one behind this! She loves this oil so much! It has really improved her dry hair due to hair dye and other hair treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by interruptedx

I love this stuff! Makes my hair shiny and soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by aacaldwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! This stuff is like magic! I love it and can't go a day without using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by innats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing product for amazing price ( around 9$ and last for 3-4 month).It is must have for damaged chemical treated hair (espec. blonds). Just use a little bid- so the hair is not gonna become greasy.
I will definetly buy it again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only thing I find good about this product is its peculiar smell. I can't compare its scent to anything I've smelt before and I like that aspect; however, it did not do anything phenomenal.
A Sally's Beauty Supply clerk recommended this to me after I described to her the damaged state my hair was in after abusing it to oblivion. Upon reading the ingredients, which listed dimethicone, cyclomethicone, MORE dimethicone and argan oil last, I thought to myself that this is the SAME serum as the others on the shelf just with a 'rare' oil in it. All hair protecting/smoothing serum will have dimethicone/cyclomethicone as a near-first ingredient since it serves to protect and smooth out hair. This 'oil' is no different. Don't buy into it being some miracle product. I use a competing protection serum that works better than this stuff; cheaper too. I think this 'argan' oil thing is a fad just like the pomegrante/acai berry trend (both berries are good, but anyway!). Just buy a regular hair serum elsewhere. This stuff is expensive too!!!!!!!!!!! A whopping $8 for a small thing of it! It lasts a while, but if you have a ton of hair like me, it may be a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Kahla1190

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I can not say anything bad about it! I use this after I shower for my towel dried hair, then put a small amount on dried hair. It leaves my hair SO soft and pretty! I love the smell and I love the way it makes hair SHINE! My hair dresser swears by this, and uses it on her clients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by BakeCupcakesNotWar

This is great stuff. I saw it at Sally's on sale and gave it a try, hoping it would be comparable to morrocanoil (which I've never tried but heard great things about). I have type 2a/b wavy/curly hair. When I style my hair curly, I apply this to wet hair. I haven't noticed much of a difference when applied to my curly hair. When I style my hair straight, however, I notice shine and toned down frizzies. My hair can be sensitive to products with silicones in it because of the waves, but this product doesn't seem to bother it. It leaves me shiny and soft hair. Be sure to use a small drop in your hair. If you're unsure about how much to use the first time you try it, err on the side of caution and use a small amount. If you use too much, you'll inevitably end up with greasy hair. Love this and will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

This is okay. It makes my hair softer right after use. But a few days later, the texture of my hair goes back to normal.