July 29, 2014 | 1637 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Straussie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've brought this foundation so many times over, although the colour matching is a little off sometimes. From my previous experience with Maybelline foundations, I've norrowed my colour to somewhere between Ivory/Nude, but with my undertone being yellow, I always lean towards the Nude, which is a little too dark but bringing down to my chest sorts that problem out.

I love the ease of this foundation, the English version comes with a pump, so 1.5/2 pumps will usually do my whole face and neck so I'll do one pump on the back of my hand and shake it out so it spreads, then apply it straight from my 187.

The coverage is great and not too heavy, it can sometimes look a little on the cakey side, but watching how much you apply stops that one.

The staying power is amazing, I go for heavy sweaty nights out, and its still on my face. I sometimes find that my oiliness can sometimes shines through, but blotting, or powdering fixes it quick.

The price isn't too bad, so makes it general value for money.

I love this product, but I guess it depends on peoples experience with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

A great foundation for full coverage. But for my preference it's abit to heavy and thick and feels like I'm wearing a ton of makeup on which I don't like. I like my foundation to be as natural looking as possible. I couldn't find the perfect shade for me too so I bought a shade too dark. But it's ok for the summer time. Overall, it has great coverage. I would bye again but in the hunt for my shade. I would mix it with my moisteriser so it's not too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

I love this foundation. It glides on smoothly, it stays on ALL day...like, All day! I wear Sand Beige and the colour is perfect for me (not too pink or yellow). It holds up to being powdered, it doesn't get cakey around my nose like some foundations do and it blends really well all over my face and neck. (I apply it with a Quo bronzer/buffer brush)
The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have a pump tube, just a screw-top bottle which is a little...juvenile I guess. Makes me feel like I'm 16 with my first bottle of Cover Girl, ya know? But other than that LOVE.
Have some back ups just in case! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by girlgaga15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite foundation! I love my color in it, and it's very thick and blendable. It's staying power is average but the formula is amazing :) it's just easy to find and one
Of a kind

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best liquid foundation I have found to this day. I have extremely dry skin that's prone to flaking a lot.I am also really pale so finding a shade that doesn't look orange on me is nearly impossible to achieve. I was skeptical about it at first due to my past experiences with liquid foundation. I wish the bottle was different but I like the formula,color,ect. It stays on very nicely and I have no complaints other than I would like a heavier coverage.I will be staying with this liquid foundation for as long as they produce it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by emilie08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's such a shame because this foundation covers better than any other I have tried. My main issue was that it broke me out and was waaay too pink. By the end of the day I looked orange and cakey which is obviously not a good look on anyone. It also definitely does transfer. Too bad :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a full coverage foundation, and applied the wrong way could result in cakey looking results.

the best way to apply this is use a very small amount and use thin coats with a foundation brush as it needs to blend seamlessly. applied correctly, it gave a very nice finish, almost didn't need to set it with powder. very good coverage, good staying power. the only thing is i wish it had a pump!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

As a lifelong makeup addict, I've tried a lot of foundations at a lot of different price points. This one is very affordable but is definitely among the best. The coverage is great, the staying power is great, it's not drying, and it's not oily. It's not perfect but its pretty close. It's very affordable too, which is a nice bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by scmckimmie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and have always had a hard time finding a foundation that would last and control oil! I went to purchase a drug store brand foundation that I could use when I knew I wouldn't be going out and needing all day wear! I picked this up because it had 24 hour stay on the bottle and oil control. Much to my surprise it is true to its name when it says oil control! It does not last 24 hours however any time a brand puts a number to its product I never feel the product lives up to it! I paid $11 for this foundation and two most prior purchased a smashbox foundation at $42 ... smashbox is now collecting dust because I feel this foundation has WAY better coverage and is true to its name!!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in the shade Classic Ivory which is too pale for my skin tone. I have medium to tan Asian skin and this is way to pink and pale. I love the actual foundation though. Great coverage, light feel and long lasting. Not that I have much to compare it to, since it's the only foundation I've ever used. Took a lippie off since I wish the packaging had a pump but all well. If it was between a good foundation vs an ok foundation with a pump I'd definitely go with the first option!