August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Cannot live without this stuff. I get really dry skin in the wintertime and this stuff really takes care of dry, irritated spots. What I love most about it is that I can pretty much use it anywhere. I use it on my face when I have dry patches... I use it under my feet when i feel like they're too dry. It's a great product and I will purchase again and again. I also I really love their facial cleanser. It is very gentle and helps me remove my makeup. Absolutely obsessed with this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sbender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing moisturizer at great price! I use it on my hands since they are so dry, especially in winter. It does not leave my hands greasy which is very important, and absorbs quickly. Amazing drugstore product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by akneil

If you have oily skin this is not for you. Don't even think about trying this. Dry skin, this is your saviour! This cream is really thick and a little goes a long way. It can feel a little greasy at first, but it absorbs nicely. It's non comedogenic (wont clog pores), but it does have petroleum in it, and I think this has been problematic for my skin. It might be making my acne worse. I'm still giving this cream a 4/5 because it can be used on your body as well and it is an amazing cream. If you need super moisture, don't waste your time trying any others, this cream is intense!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by SkinGoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this product. After starting using Retin A to clear my acne, my skin was extremely dry. I picked up a jar of this stuff for about $6 which is unbeatable considering the amount of product. I definitely was skeptical because of my acne prone skin. After using it both morning and night, my skin feels amazing, completely hydrated and soft, not screaming for moisture like before. Also, my skin is even more clear then before I started using this moisturizer. This is a great product for sensitive or irritated skin because there is no fragrance. I love using it under my mineral powder foundation because it blends so well. The only thing is that if you have oily skin I would not recommend using this product since it is so thick. Now in combination with this moisturizer, Retin A and the cetaphil hydrating cleanser my skin has never looked or felt better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a tube of this stuff and it's great for my sensitive skin. (I have rosacea and hormonal acne)
It absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
It was a toss up between this and Cerave moisturizing cream and I chose the Cerave because of its ingredients. I think the Cetaphil cream is a good standard moisturizer but the Cerave seems to have better ingredients, plus it's a bit cheaper than the Cetaphil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have tube of this stashed in my medicine cabinet. It is excellent for dry, sensitive skin. I use it at night usually, but sometimes I will rub som ein my palms and dab it all over my face for the day (particularly in the winter or after skiing, a day in the sun). I don't find it's too heavy or greasy. I have tried other (more expensive) heavy moisturizing creams and I feel like none are as effective as this - especially for the money.

I usually just buy the tube as the tub seems overwhelming and slightly unsanitary if you aren't diligent with hand washing before using! The packaging isn't pretty - but it works!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by skyybound1243

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really did not like this product. I have very oily yet sensitive skin that breaks out like crazy. I am currently using epiduo and actezone (sp?) so my usually oily skin can get really red irritated and dry yet greasy at the same time. this was way to heavy for my skin and made it look even more greasy and irritated it leaving me with a burning tingling sensation (after i applied my prescription medication).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have sensitive skin this is your best moisturizer. It removes makeup and leaves your skin moisturized, clean, and without redness and that awful itchy feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

This is the best product I have used on my sensitive skin in quite some time.

I use as a night cream, and even as a spot treatment during the day for dry patches. I have combination skin that is pimple prone but in the winter it gets really dehydrated - this product is my HG saving grace.

I typically put on a thick layer before bed, and I wake up with silky smooth, hydrated and happy skin.

A must try. For the price, you absolutely cannot go wrong. I have tried many other more expensive creams, and none of them come close.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by FloralRed

This is some good stuff!
Who would have thought that proper moisturizing would help acne? ... or at least I didn't. I always moisturize, but the products that I was using didn't seem to help. I bought this because I heard that it's a very effective moisturizer, even if it says for this or that skin type. Before I used this, my skin was going through hell. I moved about an hour away from my hometown to college, and my college is located near the beach so it's very humid there! For whatever reason my skin turned into combo skin. It was dry, flaky-feeling when you touched it, and it was very oily at the same time. I'm guessing because of the weird irritation, my skin started breaking out. After using this cream under SPF during the day and my night cream before bed my skin turned normal! It was amazing! Pimples reduced by a lot, and my skin looked supple and just moisturized. I also go back home sometimes on the weekend, and my hometown's climate is pretty dry, and this stuff still does the job. Cetaphil's Moisturizing Cream saves my skin in any climate. :)
I wish this came in a pump, because I always get a little grossed out when I have to keep touching what's already in the tub, but nothing bad has happened to my skin so I don't see any further problems. The tub is giant, so it's well worth the price. I haven't used this on the body yet, just the face.