April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This kabuki is a dream. Wonderful quality: super soft and dense. Never sheds. Washes like a dream. Never gets stained. Only $3. Is this too good to be true? (it seems like it!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this kabuki for use at home, since I use my EcoTools travel kabuki when I'm out. I intended to use it for finishing powder (usually Coty Airspun) at the end of my face routine.
First of all, this is the softest brush I've ever owned. It feels like petting a fluffy baby bunny or something. It's very dense and feels soft on my skin. It picks up powder well rather than smooshing it around the Airspun container. I love it for finishing powder application.
It also works quite well for blush if you just want the barest flush on your cheeks. I've used it to blend blush and it works well because it's so big and fluffy.
I got this for $1.50 during E.L.F.'s recent half-off Studio promotion, but I would have gladly paid full price for it. The best kabuki I've owned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this kabuki. I have been using this for about one month now. I got this off my friend who went to the States recently, as the E.L.F products in NZ are more expensive. The first thing I noticed was how soft and dense the brush was. The last kabuki I used was horrible. It shedded like crazy after one wash, but with this it hasn't shedded too bad. A couple of bristles here and there, but that's nothing I'm too concerned with. This brush is perfect for applying powder, loose or pressed and gives me a more fuller coverage because of the dense brush. Also good for buffing on mineral foundation, or blush/bronzer. I recommend these brushes to people who are looking for something that is cheap but good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by nefertari786

FANTASTIC!!

I must admit I was a bit skeptical before buying this kabuki but I was SO wrong! It is sooo soft it's incredible and the make is actually excellent when you consider the cheap price tag it comes with!! It's also hygenic with talkon fibres :) Definitely worth it!! Great for applying face powders or just blending!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this brush! It is the best brush I've ever had!

Pros:
Cheap ($3!)
Cruelty Free!
Easy to find
Nice size

Cons:
Can't think of any!

I love this brush! I use it to apply makeup, it gives great coverage! It is SO soft, now all my other brushes feel scratchy! I'm so spoiled by this Kabuki! And it's only $3!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Muse1330

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PERFECT to apply loose powder, love it!
It's soooooo soft... <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by bobeena

I LOVE ELF Studio line brushes!!! I owned the flat top brush and so I decided to try this since I've been looking for an affordable yet soft kabuki brush for a while now. I now have had it for 2 month now and I LOVE IT! For only $5, it's WONDERFUL! Its super soft, not as dense, but the fullness makes up for it. I've washed it a few times already and I do experience minor fall outs, but it's nothing dramatic. I do plan to repurchase this brush once mine gets really out of shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

man this brush is the softest thing i have ever touched! the bristles are quite dense and the brush itself is pretty big, making it perfect for any powders products! i bought this at a clearance store for about 10bucks NZD (once again, cosmetics are way too overpriced here) and i thought it was a bargain as MAC brushes are usually around 100bucks a pop. its perfect for my mineral make up and bronzers. overall a great product and i would buy again without hesitantion is mine ever gets lost. oh by the way, the brush is kind of hard to clean due to the dense bristles, its kinda hard to rinse out completely and takes a long time to dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG. When I first popped this baby out of its box, the first thing that went through my head was "This has to be the cutest little thing in the whole wide world!!!" Believe me, and like others I'm sure, in picture it looks about the size of a big apple, but IRL, it's like a miniature duster. It's so small, it looks like a toy and I was really beginning to wonder if this tiny little thing could possibly do any work on my face. I've never used a kabuki brush before but my old Natio powder brush really needed to retire and I had read up that kabuki's were really good for powder application. I used MUA to choose between the e.l.f. kabuki or MAC 182. I liked the look of the e.l.f. more and was bulked by the price. Seriously, $8.00 AUD? I was shell-shocked. Never seen anything more cheap in my life. But it works like a dream. Because its so small, its great for picking up Becca's fine loose finishing powder. If you don't already know, the packaging for the FLFP is so not user-friendly, loose powder goes EVERYWHERE when you swish your brush in the TINY container that houses the powder. But this cute little kabuki is the perfect size and picks up just the right amount of powder without leaving a mess. I love how ultra-soft the bristles are, even more so than my MAC 188, and I love how the brush feels on my skin. It really does an excellent job at buffing my powder on and giving my face a really fine, polished look. I absolutely adore this cute little thing and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by streetlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is fabulous! It's so ncredibly soft and applies finishing powder like a dream! I would definitely repurchase!