November 23, 2014 | 856 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jemayhew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally a brush that doesnt make me break out, its very soft and Im thankful that I read the reviews on here E.L.F uk are sold out and E.L.F USA dont ship to the UK, therefore ebay came to the rescue with a brand new one !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I feel like I don't hear much about this brush compared to other ELF favorites (which I also love) but it is terrific. I use it daily to blend out bronzer or blush, and to put on an overall coat of powder (sometimes the ELF HD). It is soft and blends everything together perfectly. I also think it has a cool look, with the black and grey coloring. Throw this into your next ELF order and you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why i choose to say "NO" for repurchase this one although i really love love this?
Because i think this is will be preserved until a long time. So i shouldn't buy the same ELF Kabuki Studio again. IMO, this is awesome! With a affordable price, it has a very good quality like the high-end brushes has. Love Live ELF Kabuki Studio brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is average for me. When I wear mineral makeup, I usually try to go for medium coverage. Unfortunately this brush didn't fit the bill. It wasn't dense enough and the bristles were too long for that purpose for me. But all is not lost. I use this brush to apply a oil-blocking powder and for that it works perfectly. It applies a light layer of the said powder and doesn't make me look ashy or cakey. Cleaning it is a breeze but it does take some time for it to dry. I am undecided if I want to repurchase this brush. For me, the best brush for applying mineral makeup is the The Body Shop Kabuki brush for the face. The density is perfect and it evenly distributes the foundation perfectly. Plus the bristles are very soft and easy to clean and cruelty-free, for those who are interested.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by denns

ELF changed their Kabukis, and while they used to make the most luxuriously soft, dense kabuki brushes, they have been replaced with loosely-packed and flimsy ones. The metal bottom piece used to have some weight on it, but the newer one feels almost plastic like. I adored my ELF kabuki so much that I bought a newer one (original was bought about a year and a half ago, new one a few months ago) and am thoroughly disappointed. So sad that they're making cheaper products...but it makes sense if they're in high demand. There's no way they could have kept up production on the old Kabukis - they were softer and more easy to use/made better than MAC or other HE kabukis I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by laceiron

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So soft! It's a great brush for powder, and even for blush and bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by georgiaroseanderson

One of the best results I've had for blush, although i've never used a kabuki brush before. It is so soft! and is so hard to muck up with it!! Defiantly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by brookie673

I LOVE this brush! It applies powder and blends so well, and is amazingly soft! Chic looking as well. I recommend it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by heybling1701

this kabuki brush is amaaaazing!! it's so soft ,so fluffy. i use it with my e.l.f 's high definition powder and it works so well. i have washed it quite a lot and it still remain the softness . Definitely a must-have make up brush!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by alee26

This brush is incredibly soft and dense which makes it ideal for fuller coverage. I like using it with powder to set my foundation. It's also good for buffing away blush if I've accidently applied too much. Hasn't shed yet either and I've washed it several times.