July 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Rylko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this really cheap off Ebay brand new and I love it! I have been using it for about 3 days now and it's so soft on my face. I have washed it once before I used it and it still remains soft and lovely! I tried this with bourjois mineral matte mousse foundation, doesn't pick up the product that well though. However, this is definitely great for loose powder, blushers and bronzers as it picks up the product well and gives a great soft coverage. Worth every cent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful Kabuki brush, so soft and far superior quality to a lot more expensive brushes. When the brush is washed, it doesn't lose it's shape or quality. The price is unbelieveably cheap for such an amazing tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall rating: 5/5
I love this brush! Although its very small (probably like, 3-4 inches) it does the job well. Its SOOOOOO SOFT! And SOOO CUTE! And I like that the top is black because you can see how much powder you picked up. Its good for buffing in powder, bronzer, blush, ect. :)
Price: $5
Packaging: 5/5
Would I buy this again: Well, if something horrid happens to the one I already own, yes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very soft, dense brush that's great for applying loose powders, bronzers, or blush. I use it daily with MAC's prep and prime translucent powder and I also get a very even coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 2 of these kabuki brushes and I use them everyday. I use them for applying mineral foundation, mineral booster and finishing powder. The brush is soft and buffs the powder into my skin evenly. I haven't had any shedding from them. I bought them on a half price sale but I'd pay full price for them. Definite repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by anpatel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a VERY soft brush and I really liked the feeling of this brush on my face. However, my brush sheds with every application. I have a Smashbox kabuki and while it is not a great kabuki by any means, it is still much better than the ELF one. It does not shed, and it does really sheer out if I put on a lot of blush or highlighter. I don't really have much use for the ELF one because while it feels soft, it does nothing to sheer out application or buff in makeup for a flawless finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JustKylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST powder brush I have ever used! I love it for setting and finishing powder. It is so soft and fluffy! I would not recommend using it for powder foundation, you will not get a good coverage, unless of course you like a very light coverage which is why it makes such a great powder brush! I really wish they would make it in a long handle version, that would be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont think this brush has ever shed on me! i like this brush alot and it's pretty affordable and i hate myself for saying this because i love all of my sigma brushes but this one is actually SOFTER than my sigma kabuki brush!! i use this with loose or pressed powders and it does bleed but not alot. will buy again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect brush for loose powder. Distributes a nice layer of product all over your face. Soft and smooth, application is a pleasant experience. The size of this brush is large though so it doesn't match most of ELF's mineral products, which are sold in these tiny containers. I use it for large minetal booster and HD powder and for that purpose it is great.
I must say, however, that I like to use my kabuki brushes to apply pressed mineral products like MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder and the ELF kabuki brush is useless here. Much too soft, flimsy, not dense enough. I prefer my Body Shop kabuki brush for pressed products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This kabuki is a dream. Wonderful quality: super soft and dense. Never sheds. Washes like a dream. Never gets stained. Only $3. Is this too good to be true? (it seems like it!)