E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

best kabuki brush ever. affordable, easy to find, works fantastically, a real gem. perfect for people with sensitive skin that cannot handle the stiffer kabuki brushes out there, but without compromising coverage. excellent quality, i adore this brush. spread the word ladies - this brush is the business!

I love this Kabuki! I have 2 of them. The first one did shed a bit when I first opened it but it stopped right after & the second has not shed yet at all. They apply powder very well, they take well to washing & stay nice & soft. E.l.f. Studio brushes are MUCH MUCH better than the regular E.l.f. brushes. I've been pleased with every one I have so far!

I'm in absolute love with this brush. It goes perfect with the E.L.F loose finishing powder. After I apply my foundation, I apply my finishing powder with my E.L.F kabuki brush and it is soooooooo soft. I can't believe this brush is that amazing and only $6.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I purchased this online for Rp85,000 (about $8-9). FYI I live in Indonesia so US cosmetics are always a bit more expensive here. But I love the brush so much! It's small, dense, soft, doesn't shed, and cheap! This is my on-the-go brush because it's small enough for my make up pouch. Amazing brush, I've been using this for applying pressed powder, bronzer, and blush (and of course, blending everything out). It does change shape easily and I think it'll be perfect for on-the-go brush if it comes with a cap/retractable packaging. But for the price, I am very very pleased with the product. Beyond my expectation :D
No, I'll not repurchase because I just need one LOL, but maybe I will buy this again as a gift because it's such a great brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For $6, this brush is amazing (even more amazing if you can snag it during one of E.L.F.'s numerous sales). It's soft, full, and fluffy, with just enough density to make a difference, but not enough to erase your hard work.

I use this primarily to smooth out my foundation and buff out any blush boo-boos. The build quality is really top-notch, especially given the price point. I haven't had any shedding problems with this, though E.L.F.'s quality control isn't the best in the world, so your results may vary.

There really isn't much to about this brush, it's super duper soft, the bristles are nice and full, very fluffy, excellent for applying finishing powder. Great quality.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this kabuki. It is the softest kabuki ever. Compared to coastal scents pink kabuki, this is softer. Great buy indeed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Omg. I just loooove this kabuki brush. It's the softest brush I have ever touched. It seriously feels sooo good on my face. I use it almost everyday for setting powder, mineral foundation and stuff like that. I will repurchase this FOREVER! :)

This is such a great brush! I tossed my BE kabuki in the trash after I got this one. It is incredibly soft and works great for applying powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another E.L.F winner!!!! This brush is amazing! It is the softest thing ever. I have had other kabukis and none compare. They have all since been tossed in the trash. This is the softest thing ever, picks up and blends makeup like a dream. Again the cost...worth ever penny. I believe it was $5 and totally worth it. I use mine daily. It gets spot cleaned daily and deep cleaned once a week, 0 loss of bristles. Bounces right back to its original shape looking as good as new. I have used it with a variety of powders and even some liquids, and I have no complaints.

A fabulous product at a fabulous price. Definitely would repurchase,

Popular Makeup Brushes