E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/5/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolute HG. I use this everyday to pat on my Smashbox Halo powder, and it works perfectly. So soft. It's never shed a bit. I'm actually upset when this brush is dirty and I have to use something else.

on 10/5/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first kabuki brush so I have nothing to compare it to but I really can't see what could be wrong with it. It's dense enough, doesn't shed at all (and I've washed it once or twice since I got it), it looks great and it also dries quite fast. It's smaller than I expected it to be but not less useful because of it, it's quite adorable actually. I got it on sale for 3 and I'm very happy with it. I use it to blend my bronzer and blush so I get a more natural result and no harsh lines. Would definitely repurchase.
Edit: After a year (and even before that) I don't think this brush is holding up so well, it's not shedding but the bristles are definitely not as soft anymore. I might have to replace it soon.

on 9/26/2011 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This kabuki brush is not as dense as a kabuki brush should be. To me, its more like Sigma's SS150 large powder brush, but denser. Its big and fluffy, great for applying powder foundation. It will not be dense enough if you really want to buff the powder into your skin and the bristles are a little too long too. Its in between a Sigma kabuki brush and SS150 in terms of how densely packed the bristles are. I can use it to smooth and even out my cream blush and it works well.

The bristles are synthetic, very soft and smooth. To me is a not bad powder brush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So incredibly soft and dense. Powders, bronzers, blushes - it does it all. It's lovely. No shedding. Very sleek. I paid $5(CAD) for it. E.L.F. is great, is it not?

on 9/2/2011 5:04:00 PM

This is a really lovely kabuki brush. It blends out colour nicely and is very soft. I haven't experienced any shedding either. I think it works just as well as my Sigma 182 kabuki which is a lot more expensive.

on 8/31/2011 3:11:00 PM

Another great brush from ELF, love it with all powder products. Gorgeous soft bristles, nothing like the crappy BE one that everyone hates

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
Retail - $5
50% Off for $2.50

PROS
-Inexpensive
-SO so so so so soft!
-Sleek
-Functional

on 8/19/2011 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorit brush. I use it for mineral foundation, and for contoure blending.

on 8/5/2011 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Finally a brush that doesnt make me break out, its very soft and Im thankful that I read the reviews on here E.L.F uk are sold out and E.L.F USA dont ship to the UK, therefore ebay came to the rescue with a brand new one !

on 7/30/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I feel like I don't hear much about this brush compared to other ELF favorites (which I also love) but it is terrific. I use it daily to blend out bronzer or blush, and to put on an overall coat of powder (sometimes the ELF HD). It is soft and blends everything together perfectly. I also think it has a cool look, with the black and grey coloring. Throw this into your next ELF order and you won't be disappointed.