December 17, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I remember, I used to looove this when i was younger, so I saw that it had new packaging and it was on sale, so I got it again. It seems paler, but when i used to like it, it had more of a rosy color to it, which cappuccinos don't have, so i guess this color is exactly that of a cappuccino. Since it's a wee bit to pale, i just put it on my bottom lip and rub lips together from there. It creates a really subdued nude look that would look good w/ darker eyes. I LOVE the smell soo much. I just randomly open it and smell it. :DD

EDIT!! this is almost WAY to pale. i'll still use it, but probably just dabbed on for the smell. I LOVE THE SMELL :DDD

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MissJellabie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Someone bought me this as a present, I would NEVER buy a gloss this colour for myself, I tend to stick to mauvey/pink/clears so I am very glad that I was given one as I really like this gloss. Texture, flavour and smell are all great (makes a change from vanilla or berry) and I love the level of gloss to it, its like I have naturally moist smackers! The colour can sometimes make me look more washed out, but thats on days where Im not feeling the greatest and Im already looking crap :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by koolaidnovel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS. It's one of my favorites. It gives a shiny, nude look, and it smells amazing. Plus, after applying it, it lasts for a surprisingly long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my HG lipgloss. it's a wonderful shade of nude with a hint of pinkish-mauve in it. it's cheap, it's tasty.. and i've gone through so many tubes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by yoga4life101

This is my HG Lip Gloss. I have used this stuff for such a long time. I have my mother using it now:) It tastes sooo good and it has a long lasting power. I have always trusted Bonne Bell since my aunt bought me lip gloss in 6th grade from them...Everyone should love Bonne Bell:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by mssin9008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! I love the scent, it so heavenly. I love the quality, it's so shiny. I love the color but it's a little too light but it's a great neutral color.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by RUrahrah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

wow - i can't believe how many people love this - i hated it! i didn't like the scent, color, feel, taste... blech.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by gothchiq

I like this. Looks nice, smells great, lasts plenty long. I wish they would throw in just a little gold shimmer, that's all I would change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The is a nice colour, but the scent wasn't what I expected. It's a creamy natural nude thats looks great on me without wahing me out. The scent is alright, a sweet musty coffee smell that isn't strong and you can definatly smell the milk in it. It has no shimmer and would probably look good on most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this and it smells very nice, the color is cute as well. The only problem I have with it is that the little wand on it, the black part popped off after I had just bought it....