Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I remember, I used to looove this when i was younger, so I saw that it had new packaging and it was on sale, so I got it again. It seems paler, but when i used to like it, it had more of a rosy color to it, which cappuccinos don't have, so i guess this color is exactly that of a cappuccino. Since it's a wee bit to pale, i just put it on my bottom lip and rub lips together from there. It creates a really subdued nude look that would look good w/ darker eyes. I LOVE the smell soo much. I just randomly open it and smell it. :DD

EDIT!! this is almost WAY to pale. i'll still use it, but probably just dabbed on for the smell. I LOVE THE SMELL :DDD

on 2/14/2006 4:09:00 PM

Someone bought me this as a present, I would NEVER buy a gloss this colour for myself, I tend to stick to mauvey/pink/clears so I am very glad that I was given one as I really like this gloss. Texture, flavour and smell are all great (makes a change from vanilla or berry) and I love the level of gloss to it, its like I have naturally moist smackers! The colour can sometimes make me look more washed out, but thats on days where Im not feeling the greatest and Im already looking crap :)

on 2/14/2006 10:53:00 AM

I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS. It's one of my favorites. It gives a shiny, nude look, and it smells amazing. Plus, after applying it, it lasts for a surprisingly long time.

on 2/7/2006 12:44:00 AM

my HG lipgloss. it's a wonderful shade of nude with a hint of pinkish-mauve in it. it's cheap, it's tasty.. and i've gone through so many tubes!

on 1/18/2006 5:31:00 PM

This is my HG Lip Gloss. I have used this stuff for such a long time. I have my mother using it now:) It tastes sooo good and it has a long lasting power. I have always trusted Bonne Bell since my aunt bought me lip gloss in 6th grade from them...Everyone should love Bonne Bell:)

on 12/28/2005 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this gloss! I love the scent, it so heavenly. I love the quality, it's so shiny. I love the color but it's a little too light but it's a great neutral color.

on 12/12/2005 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

wow - i can't believe how many people love this - i hated it! i didn't like the scent, color, feel, taste... blech.

on 12/5/2005 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this. Looks nice, smells great, lasts plenty long. I wish they would throw in just a little gold shimmer, that's all I would change.

on 11/30/2005 7:13:00 PM

The is a nice colour, but the scent wasn't what I expected. It's a creamy natural nude thats looks great on me without wahing me out. The scent is alright, a sweet musty coffee smell that isn't strong and you can definatly smell the milk in it. It has no shimmer and would probably look good on most skin tones.

on 11/25/2005 10:16:00 PM

I have this and it smells very nice, the color is cute as well. The only problem I have with it is that the little wand on it, the black part popped off after I had just bought it....

Recommended for Medium Skin